*Author

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1263667#msg1263667
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2017, 12:15:55 am »
Do russians actually do "In Russia" jokes?

This one does

Apart from me, not really. We usually do "Drunken russians" jokes.
Well, most countries are stereotyped (by other countries) based on their extreme, the types of people that you wouldn't find in other places. So while most of the country makes fun of a small group (like americans to texans, or australians to outback crocodile hunters) the rest of the world assumes that most people in that country fits that stereotype, when in reality they aren't all that different. This is probably a similar situation with Russia. I don't know any russians irl, so my idea of what they're like is probably way off. But it makes sense that while we make 'in mother russia' jokes you can tell them the same except it's about the drunken versions of yourselves that shaped our stereotypes. It's nice to know the lols are universal
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline DoctorCTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1263977#msg1263977
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2017, 04:33:53 am »
Some more stuff \o/
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1264743#msg1264743
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2017, 07:39:09 pm »
add a link to your pixilated arena decks page to the OP :)
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

• DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1264744#msg1264744
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2017, 07:46:38 pm »
add a link to your pixilated arena decks page to the OP :)

Done and dusted c:
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1265316#msg1265316
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2017, 11:04:30 pm »
Been a month since the last time I posted stuff, so here's an update! \o/
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1266297#msg1266297
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2017, 10:32:16 am »
It's been a moth since the last time I updated, so here's some fresh stuff.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1268476#msg1268476
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2017, 04:17:18 pm »
OH BOY, time sure flies, doesn't it?
Anyway, here are some more stuffs.

Boop
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1271275#msg1271275
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2017, 05:30:55 pm »
Yaaay for the new stuff.

P.S. You know it's bad when this little message pops up.
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1272787#msg1272787
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2017, 10:24:05 am »
Call me an envious lil sonova-PG13 but I haven't had a pixel art rendition and it triggers me. But it's always good to see your art is coming along as well as it did before I left.
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1272806#msg1272806
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2017, 05:56:08 am »
But it's always good to see your art is coming along as well as it did before I left.

Thanks, but, unfortunately, things hadn't go particularly well. In the past month we've made only four drawings, two of which aren't even that good to post here.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1274083#msg1274083
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2018, 08:51:39 am »
New bunch of artworks just came to be posted. Check it out.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1274104#msg1274104
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2018, 09:29:35 pm »
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

blarg: