*Author

Offline Ides Usher

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Ides Usher is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1256154#msg1256154
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2017, 08:34:19 am »
Don't expect sheetrock to support that. Ceramics + soil will likely be heavy enough that it won't. Make sure you find a stud to hang it from, and a big enough nail. Gravity kills, and tiny nails will eventually bend enough to send your creation crashing to the floor.

Offline LunarisTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1263095#msg1263095
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2017, 10:00:44 pm »
Hello everyone! Yes, it has been a long time since I last posted stuff 've made, but that is because of the fact that the things I've been making take forever and have very long processes.

This is one side of a large slab vase I made. Dunno what to use it for yet.

Other side of the vase with a close-up view of the design.

This one isn't ceramics, but it's something I like a lot. I made this wrench in a technological drawing software in my engineering drawing class, and my teacher 3D printed it for me. It has my name on it :3
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1263097#msg1263097
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 10:24:29 pm »
You inscribed "Luna" onto the wrench? Impressive. ;)

Really though, the ceramics/etc. you have posted in here look simply superb. I enjoy seeing updates to this too!
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1263455#msg1263455
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2017, 01:06:06 am »
Wow, amazing (as usual). I love the music/heart. Very cool.

Offline Jackanory

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Jackanory is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1263459#msg1263459
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2017, 05:01:00 am »
Nice Lunaris :)  I live within a family of artists. Always interesting to see what they come up with.
I'll tell you a story, About Jack a Nory; And now my story's begun; I'll tell you another, Of Jack and his brother, And now my story is done.

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1263467#msg1263467
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2017, 02:35:57 pm »
Cool stuff, Lunklers~
I'd like to have that vase =D
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

• Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1263571#msg1263571
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2017, 10:40:58 pm »

Fpr this assignment, we were to use nature as an inspiration for our piece. Me being the creative bugger I am, used 3 different aspects in the same piece. The texture of the piece is inspired by the texture of a palm tree. The "blown over" top of the piece is inspired by wind. And, when layed on its side, the piece represents a wave. Hope you guys think it came out as well as I do :)
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1263593#msg1263593
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2017, 03:16:38 pm »
Wow, that's awesome! I particularly like the palm tree texture. Very well done.

Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1263604#msg1263604
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2017, 09:50:02 pm »
More stuff!

Just a cute little cup/bowl thing I threw on the wheel one day when I was bored.

Plexiglass cube that I sanded, buffed, drilled, and painted in my material science class :P
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1263605#msg1263605
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2017, 09:51:51 pm »
That cube though *0*
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1264220#msg1264220
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2017, 02:09:59 am »

This is a white rose that I made for my grandma. I'm actually in love with this, even though the glaze didn't come out perfectly. It almost looks like the rose has small brown spots on it, as most real roses actually do.

This is a piece-bowl that I made, and was experimenting with what happened when you mixed these two glaze colors. Its kinda unusable though because some of the edges are really sharp :/
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ceramics https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63521.msg1264224#msg1264224
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2017, 02:32:50 am »
That rose looks amazing! Also loving the textures on the show bowl.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

anything
blarg: Amashi