*Author

Offline DoctorCTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1254073#msg1254073
« on: December 24, 2016, 07:03:18 pm »
Hey, guys! It's my first Christmas here, and I decided to make this little present for the people I've met in chat for couple of months that I've been here. I couldn't draw everyone I've met, but I really tried to include as much people as I could.
Basically, I drew personalization of people's favorite decks, cuz it's the only thing I remember how to draw nowadays =D

So, without further ado, let's see what exactly DoctorClaus brought you! c:

Discord:
Spoiler for Hidden:

It's not a secret, that Discord uses mono-fire decks, so Fire Nymph was obvious choice for the Fire-mom. That being said, I did intend to add a cute phoenix, but then decided to give her a pie, cuz Fire-mom loves making pies for people =D

Basman-1453:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Bas send me mono-time deck, which was based on Ghosts of the Past, so this is what came out. I hope he likes it c:

JonathanCrazyJ
Spoiler for Hidden:

JCJ's favorite deck was his Shipwrecker, which is featured in this thread. See it for yourself, it's awesome!
Also, as the Master of Water, JCJ has a giant Water Mark on the background. This will be on every master's background, as you will see in the next artpiece.

iancudorinmarian:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Ian's entropy-rainbow deck is also featured in the Signature Deck thread, go check that out!
And Ian also have giant Mark on the background! Yay for Master of Entropy!

Lunaris:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Lunaris send me rainbow deck, based on mutated sparks, but I have... really strong feeling about rainbow decks (since FG!Rainbow and FG!Dream Catcher) and decided to go instead go with some sort of MLP!Luna humanization with sparks and whatnot. Yup

Espithel:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Espi send me a SoW/Mirror Shield deck, so I made him partially aetherial being made of pure energy and lightnings. Other half represents human-like elemental of Light.

Amashi:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Amashi send me a quadro of  :life :light :water& :air. And, well, this happened. I really couldn't let go of the thought of making Amashi a smol nymph artist, which she is. So, I gave a smol paintbrush and a palette.

Asdw152:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Asdw send a death-aether deck, based on dying Sparks and Salvagers with Soul Catchers. This is what came out. The armor is not exactly fantasy, more of science fiction stuff, but I like it. I also drew a giant Soul Catcher and a bone from a Wall. 'Cuz I can.

Aves:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Aves send me AdrenastAves, which, yet again, is featured in Your Signature Deck. So he came out much like Divine Glory, but with Staves instead of Glories.

It's all for now, but I'll definitely make more as  :time would come buy. Yet again, thank you to have me here and accepting me in your family c:
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1254080#msg1254080
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 09:51:29 pm »
That's awesome! Happy Christmas!
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1254081#msg1254081
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 09:55:15 pm »
awesome awesome! :D thanks doc <3 I love it!
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1254082#msg1254082
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 10:29:31 pm »
That looks almost exactly like my old Runescape character xD

Well done! Happy Holidays!
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1254084#msg1254084
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 11:48:48 pm »
Heh, that came out quite awesome! Great work~

Also, happy holidays, folks~
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1254099#msg1254099
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 12:35:23 pm »
These are so good, nice work capturing these wonderful people :)
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1254101#msg1254101
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 01:19:13 pm »
Pretty cool stuff. Merry Christmas everyone :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 01:51:34 pm by iancudorinmarian »

Offline asdw152

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • yes
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1254106#msg1254106
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 07:57:09 pm »
totally dont remember sending you that deck, but nice job, looks great
Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
War #10 Team Death
War #11 Team Entropy
War #12 War Master

Offline Lunaris

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1254387#msg1254387
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 05:04:43 pm »
I didn't see this until now, but these are awesome, Doc. FANTASTIC job
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1259848#msg1259848
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2017, 09:00:27 pm »
I never actually said thank you for this. My apologies. q.q

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1259849#msg1259849
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 09:10:44 pm »
Yeah, I love these. It's a shame I never got around to send a deck for you to draw.
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline DoctorCTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: A little thank you to the forum https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63865.msg1259918#msg1259918
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 03:24:43 pm »
I never actually said thank you for this. My apologies. q.q

No need to apologize, my dude. And no need to thank me either. It was my pleasure.

Yeah, I love these. It's a shame I never got around to send a deck for you to draw.

Well, no one said it was gonna be ended on just one Christmas.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

blarg: Amashi