*Author

smuglapse

Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167353#msg167353
« Reply #288 on: September 29, 2010, 05:03:51 pm »
Since the brackets are not being updated...  >:( ...here is my list.

:air :life :fire Fire Queen :fire :life :air

Rainbow (kobisjeruk) 0-2
Miracle (morningstar) 2-0
Octane (Pervepic) 2-0
Ferox (thraexis11) 1-2
Graviton (Smokefree) 0-2
Dark Matter (girlsgeneration) 0-2
Scorpio (Essence) 2-1
Eternal Phoenix (icecoldbro) 0-2
Osiris (Kuroaitou) 0-2
Hermes (kevkev60614) 0-2
Morte (nilsieboy) 2-0
Decay (murtle) 0-2
Divine Glory (lava golem) 2-1
Destiny (MrBlonde) 1-2
Chaos Lord (majofa) 0-2

Neptune (The dictator)
Elidnis (jamiejoneslovesu)
Incarnate (giversgivealot)
Obliterator (Terroking)

Dream Catcher
Gemini
Paradox
Seism

Offline pervepic

• Reputation Power: 9
  • pervepic is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167415#msg167415
« Reply #289 on: September 29, 2010, 07:13:06 pm »
Octane (Pervepic) 2- 0 Dark Matter (Girlsgeneration)

Good games. Gas-damage was a bit quicker than healing. In the second game she almost could get an heavyarmored Nymph, but luckily she didn't have an Angel to heal her.
The Owls are not what they seem.

miniwally

Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167417#msg167417
« Reply #290 on: September 29, 2010, 07:13:49 pm »
Miracle :light :air :life (Miniwally) 2 vs 1 Octane :air :fire (Pervepic)

Game 1: No reflecting shield and him having 3 EE and 3 UG's out meaning I had to stay above 81 health meant my miracles couldn't keep up (mind you I only drew one).

Game 2: Reflecting shield (later replaced by Jade shield) helped a lot this game saving me from probably a lot of damage that perve's UG's could've dealt a Golden Dragon helped in this one and I think I managed to get an Elite queen out for once.

Game 3: both of us didn't have very good draws he only got one wind tower and I was stuck with high costing cards in my hand with 3 different pillars out (life pendalum, light pillar, wind pillar), luckily drew a mirror shield later on which prevented some damage and a good Light Dragon + blessing attack against his lone EE gave me the win especially when leaf dragon came out to give me the quanta to play the life dragon.

MrBlonde

Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167419#msg167419
« Reply #291 on: September 29, 2010, 07:16:12 pm »
Destiny defeats Neptune(dictator) 2-0

round 1 - was able to get out an early eternity to basically lock him down. Mutated into a water nymph which later created a time nymph. With 2 rewinds in hand an eternity and 2 hourglasses running it was too much for Neptune

round 2 - horrible draw for dictator. He only drew 1 tower and i rewinded his octopus twice. I had a poor draw as well but his was much worse.

GG's

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167420#msg167420
« Reply #292 on: September 29, 2010, 07:17:33 pm »
The dictator (Neptune) 0 - mrblonde (Destiny) 2

First game
He got an eternity on turn two, basically preventing me from playing any creatures, and after he got a water nymph which created a time nymph, I was in trouble. And when he managed to hatch a fate egg into a colossal dragon, I knew it was over.

Second game
I got only one tower in the first 15 cards. He had a very slow draw too, which event it you, and after I drew my only freeze just in time to freeze+shockwave is 16|11 crawler, he managed to hatch a phase dragon, which sealed the deal
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline the dictator

• the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167442#msg167442
« Reply #293 on: September 29, 2010, 07:46:02 pm »
The dictator (Neptune) 0 - 2 Pervepic (Octane)

Well, do I need to say someting?
Neptune vs. Octane is just (perv)epic fail.
Back from a long break.
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline pervepic

• Reputation Power: 9
  • pervepic is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167444#msg167444
« Reply #294 on: September 29, 2010, 07:47:20 pm »
Octane (Pervepic) 2-0 Neptune (The Dictator)

First game I almost lost because I played somehow carelessly - I played Fire Shield but needed fire quanta for Gas instead. But the second game was fully Octane's.
The Owls are not what they seem.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167590#msg167590
« Reply #295 on: September 29, 2010, 11:30:08 pm »
Essence (Scorpio) 2-0 (Destiny) MrBlonde.

He had crap draws both games -- first, no Supernovas, second, no creatures.  I outrushed him with E's.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline the dictator

Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167889#msg167889
« Reply #296 on: September 30, 2010, 03:47:26 pm »
Well, another loss.

Neptune's deck just lacks attack, and highly suffers from bad draws.

Both games I got all four floodings in the first 10 cards.

Well, for the record:
The dictator (Neptune) 0 - Kevkev60614 (Hermes) 2
Back from a long break.

Offline the dictator

Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167943#msg167943
« Reply #297 on: September 30, 2010, 06:14:48 pm »
And Neptune losses again.

As I already agreed on with kevkev, some tactics that work for gods won't work for normal players.
Neptune's flooding cards are a very good example of this, because with only 100 hp, you can't allow your opponent to just fill the middle row.

But, at least I managed to get one win, after I got a nice starting hand with a squid, 3 shockwaves and a freeze, which slowed him down (after he had seen that with precognition).

So:

The dictator (Neptune) 1 - Kuroaitou (Osiris) 2
Back from a long break.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg167948#msg167948
« Reply #298 on: September 30, 2010, 06:23:13 pm »
It's in quotes to help distinguish the color of NEPTUNE. :P

Kuroaitou (OSIRIS) vs. the dictator (NEPTUNE)

Kuroaitou 2 - the dictator 1

Round 1:
Early Eternity and several Time Towers put me into the advantage (as well as a Precognition to see what he had in his hand), as I denied his creatures while eating his octopi with Scarabs (Time Pendulums assisted with the quanta generation as well). He threw up a Permafrost which is tough to penetrate, but once two of my strongest Scarabs had Unstoppable placed on them (momentum), they burst threw the shield and was able to finish him off. His flooding was going to be a problem, but I tactically ate my own scarabs in the pools of water to keep the strongest two durable, while the other Pharaohs just kept spawning.

Round 2:
the dictator owned me when I recklessly used Rewind on a Dragon when I didn't need to (I already had Turtle shield up, so his biggest hitter was delayed). He also used Shockwave on several of my Pharaohs after freezing them with a unupgraded Freeze, and before I knew it, I was down.

Round 3:
After he ate dinner and I took a shower, we finished our final game (after several desyncs of course, damn our slow internet connection >_<). He had two Arctic Octopus out at first, while I busted out a Turtle Shield and some Pharaohs. When he threw out the dragon, I used the Rewind spell carefully on it, and once I had an Eternity at hand, I pretty much had control of the board. He killed both of my Momentum-afflicted Scarabs with Shockwave, but I pulled threw and managed to deny him of getting his hard-hitters on board.

Good games the dictator. :) I wonder why our internet was so messed up... :(

(Sidenote: I was worried that our matches were going to take -FOREVER-, since Permafrost Shield whoops Osiris easily.)
EDIT: Oops... I thought winners were supposed to post their match-ups, but oh well. ^^;

thraexis11

Re: You are the FG! (tournament) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11967.msg168529#msg168529
« Reply #299 on: October 01, 2010, 03:44:28 pm »
Thraexis11 (Ferox) 0- Kevkev (Hermes)2  Too much CC decided both games, athough second one was close.

Thraexis11( Ferox) 2- Smokefree (Graviton ) 1
First game slow start by both of us, but he managed to pull win with his firemasters. Second and third game I outrushed him, I was lucky with othys all 3 games- I am sure they would make much difference.
GGs anyway.

anything
blarg: