*Author

Offline DemagogTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144131#msg144131
« Reply #288 on: August 22, 2010, 04:42:49 pm »
Well like I said, there's a legitimate reason with school starting. Besides, I gave Bojengles a week, so I have to give both of you a week.

Edit: If you guys want, when yall are all back, I can change the format from king of the hill to a round-robin-like format. Basically, you'd each play three games against each other. I'd make match elements for each individual game. If you win a game, you get a point. That means there is a total of 9 points available. Once each of you has played the other opponents, the person that won the most games wins. If there is a two-way tie, those two players play a normal match, and the winner wins the whole thing. If there were a three-way tie, yall would just have to play one more game against each opponent until there is either a two-way tie, or one person has more points.

Let me know what yall would prefer.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144659#msg144659
« Reply #289 on: August 23, 2010, 06:01:45 am »
Well like I said, there's a legitimate reason with school starting. Besides, I gave Bojengles a week, so I have to give both of you a week.

Edit: If you guys want, when yall are all back, I can change the format from king of the hill to a round-robin-like format. Basically, you'd each play three games against each other. I'd make match elements for each individual game. If you win a game, you get a point. That means there is a total of 9 points available. Once each of you has played the other opponents, the person that won the most games wins. If there is a two-way tie, those two players play a normal match, and the winner wins the whole thing. If there were a three-way tie, yall would just have to play one more game against each opponent until there is either a two-way tie, or one person has more points.

Let me know what yall would prefer.

I prefer the king of the hill kind.

There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144874#msg144874
« Reply #290 on: August 23, 2010, 03:54:12 pm »
I'd prefer round robin, king of the hill could go on forever

• Legendary Member
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144939#msg144939
« Reply #291 on: August 23, 2010, 05:44:07 pm »
I think if Rav loses, we'll switch to the round-robin. Doing that because both Kills and Bojengles have gotten to play an "advantage" game. I don't think it would be fair to stop Rav when he is one game away from winning.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg146503#msg146503
« Reply #292 on: August 25, 2010, 11:30:56 pm »
HELLO tommarow i WILL be in chat ALL day. lets end dis then :d

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg146747#msg146747
« Reply #293 on: August 26, 2010, 10:09:31 am »
I managed to get an internet access. Probably, best day for me is Saturday, since tomorrow I will not have my PC.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg146753#msg146753
« Reply #294 on: August 26, 2010, 11:11:48 am »
OK well im off to the dentist now :c

• Legendary Member
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg148238#msg148238
« Reply #295 on: August 29, 2010, 12:31:52 am »
Yall have 24 hours to play. After that we're switching to round-robin.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg148242#msg148242
« Reply #296 on: August 29, 2010, 12:35:30 am »
been trying to play FOREVER.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg148512#msg148512
« Reply #297 on: August 29, 2010, 04:55:13 pm »
Code: [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c4 5c4 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 5f8

RavingRabbid 2 - Killsdazombies (Hidden Blade) 1

Round 1: Fahreneit opened my way to bolts
Round 2: I got an horrible draw. He rushed me.
Round 3: I was going to get good, then we had a Desync (Desync, not Time Out)
Round 4: 12 hp left for me. I drew the Rain Of Fire. I won.

http://localhostr.com/files/b12b11/Tset.txt (http://localhostr.com/files/b12b11/Tset.txt)

Killsda suspected me that I have had my deck changed. This is the log of my discussion with Nilsie before the match.

As you can understand, first 31 cards are my deck, Rain of Fire is nilsie's.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg148513#msg148513
« Reply #298 on: August 29, 2010, 04:57:45 pm »
first game.
Fire bolted.
2nd game fractal'd pheonix and won
3rd game. The ONLY rof in his deck came at the PERFECT time.
Code: [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg148514#msg148514
« Reply #299 on: August 29, 2010, 04:58:15 pm »
:water team water :water

i told you guys he was the foot of our team ;D
(btw i'm so happy that i sugested that one RoF because it saved him last game)
you're the man raving :P, i told you already at the start that you'd win :P.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

anything
blarg: