*Author

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg142749#msg142749
« Reply #276 on: August 20, 2010, 07:50:00 pm »
ok i'm back from my hike, though i'm still extremely busy, since Cornell has a 5 day orientation period before classes start. I just moved in a few hours ago and i'm getting my stuff together, i just wanted to pop in and give you all the heads up on the situation. Sorry for making the event slow down so much at the end i'll get in my battle ASAP.

Offline DemagogTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg142862#msg142862
« Reply #277 on: August 20, 2010, 09:38:41 pm »
I'll give you two days Bojengles. That seems pretty fair to me.

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg143440#msg143440
« Reply #278 on: August 21, 2010, 04:32:25 pm »
I'll give you two days Bojengles. That seems pretty fair to me.
Fair enough. Right now i'm trying to play against Rav, but his internet is at like 4000 ping, so we're having a few problems. He said he's going away from monday to Friday, but we'll try to get it all in before then. Hopefully we can get in atleast 1 game right now.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg143902#msg143902
« Reply #279 on: August 22, 2010, 09:49:27 am »
I will be there in 7 hours.

V_V
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144056#msg144056
« Reply #280 on: August 22, 2010, 03:00:02 pm »
I will try to be there as best i can

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144078#msg144078
« Reply #281 on: August 22, 2010, 03:38:41 pm »
Code: [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 52q 52r 52r 52r 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5ia
Nilsie, sorry.

I knew this was a big hazard.

But I won 2-0.

Bojengles had to go. His deck was something with a Golden Nymph, Devonian Dragons, Arsenic, Eternity and Poison

• Legendary Member
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144091#msg144091
« Reply #282 on: August 22, 2010, 03:56:51 pm »
Alright, I updated the round four info to show the next match. RavRavRav vs. Killsdazombies. Match element is fire. Let's try to speed all of this up.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144092#msg144092
« Reply #283 on: August 22, 2010, 03:57:54 pm »
Alright, I updated the round four info to show the next match. RavRavRav vs. Killsdazombies. Match element is fire. Let's try to speed all of this up.
kills is gone for the week....
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144093#msg144093
« Reply #284 on: August 22, 2010, 03:58:55 pm »
lol

Code: [Select]
52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52p 52p 52q 52q 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rj 5rj 5rm 5rm 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5s4

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144096#msg144096
« Reply #285 on: August 22, 2010, 04:01:19 pm »
kills is gone for the week....
And so will I. Perfect.

• Legendary Member
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144107#msg144107
« Reply #286 on: August 22, 2010, 04:13:26 pm »
Sigh... I don't know what I'm going to do with yall... Basically two weeks wasted... I'm tempted to eliminate all of you >.< But I know school is starting right now so there's a legitimate reason. After this week though, any delays will result in elimination.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg144121#msg144121
« Reply #287 on: August 22, 2010, 04:25:55 pm »
Sigh... I don't know what I'm going to do with yall... Basically two weeks wasted... I'm tempted to eliminate all of you >.< But I know school is starting right now so there's a legitimate reason. After this week though, any delays will result in elimination.
In this week I will have:

- Final Year exam
- Computer @ repairing
- An intensive mathematics one week course

=D=

blarg: