*Author

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137795#msg137795
« Reply #264 on: August 13, 2010, 08:47:54 pm »
i lost to bojengles77 2-0 ravingrabbid, beat bojengles so i can win :D
1st game, he got 3 devourers to start, i got one pendulum. also got my antimatters and dragons, no real chance to win :C
2nd game, i got alot of pendulums, but i didnt get any antimatters and i got owned.
Code: [Select]
4vf 4vh 4vh 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vo 4vo 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 621 621 621

Offline DemagogTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137804#msg137804
« Reply #265 on: August 13, 2010, 08:59:54 pm »
It's no problem if you can't play for the next few days, Bojengles. We aren't really in any rush.

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137806#msg137806
« Reply #266 on: August 13, 2010, 09:02:02 pm »
It's no problem if you can't play for the next few days, Bojengles. We aren't really in any rush.
Alright thank you for the breathing room. I'm just hoping to get it in beforehand since moving into school may mean no internet even for a couple days after I get there. Who knows.

Offline DemagogTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137807#msg137807
« Reply #267 on: August 13, 2010, 09:03:37 pm »
Just try to keep us/me updated if possible. If you are taking way too long though, I may have to award Rav the win. You don't need to worry about it at the moment though.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137811#msg137811
« Reply #268 on: August 13, 2010, 09:07:34 pm »
Go bojengles!  Go team awesome!

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137820#msg137820
« Reply #269 on: August 13, 2010, 09:13:43 pm »
Alright

Just so you're not in the dark.

I'm leaving tomorrow around 1500 EST to go on a hiking trip. I will arrive back to Cornell university campus around 11 am on August 20th at which time i'll unpack my things and probably be busy for most of the day with orientation things. I'll try at that point to post some status on the forum from my phone if not from my computer about my internet and ability to play. Hopefully i'll just see rav tomorrow or today and we won't have to deal with all that

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137868#msg137868
« Reply #270 on: August 13, 2010, 09:51:42 pm »
boj, remember our deal, 8 million in cash and you lose to ravingrabbid.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137872#msg137872
« Reply #271 on: August 13, 2010, 09:52:40 pm »
Go kills! *blows noisemaker*
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137952#msg137952
« Reply #272 on: August 13, 2010, 11:30:41 pm »
Send me the cash and only then will I take the fall.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg137953#msg137953
« Reply #273 on: August 13, 2010, 11:32:43 pm »
and its in the mail

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg138142#msg138142
« Reply #274 on: August 14, 2010, 03:37:17 am »
and its in the mail
LOL!  What a stupid thing to do, even if it's a joke.  Now he gets the money even if he doesn't throw the fight.

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg138252#msg138252
« Reply #275 on: August 14, 2010, 05:31:45 am »
and its in the mail
LOL!  What a stupid thing to do, even if it's a joke.  Now he gets the money even if he doesn't throw the fight.
yup

blarg: