*Author

Active members:
Essence(1) -Phiryos-(1) cokeandaspirin(1) ltenn1(1) ivalmian(1) Tea is good(1) PuppyChow(1) Delreich(1) Juyong(1) Bim(1) CB!(1) Athadeus(1) 918273645(1) TheMadEvil(1) Patrick(1) chimto(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) Hobnob5000(1) yaladilae(1) Dreadshadow(1) ufcfan(1) tk13(1) dragonhuman(1) Time void(1) jo_jo_the_joker(1) WakSkylicker(1) Helios(1) teffy(1) Azumi(1) Celidion(1) edunavas(1) karthikking(1) andy80528052(1) King of doom(1) Chatix(1) venumuse(1) tinkady(1) SickPillow(1) Baily18(1) $$$man(1) darksamurai(1) runesword03(1) ddevans96(1) miniwally(1) mmmmbacon7(1) Zellu(1) EvaRia(1) CrazyJay94(1) Acsabi44(1) xynom(1) TheOnlyNewb(1) Svenningen(1) Jappert(1) Steppen_Wolf(1) tttt(1) dragonsdemesne(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) hopeatthetree(1) Hodari(1) moonlighting(1) SeriousSimon(1) Malebolgia(1) Derrick135(1) RaevenHeartK(1) mesaprotector(1) Brontos(1) Silenia(1) eaglgenes101(1) Contrary(1) lorddoritos(1) Dragon Trainer(1) ninjaclone09(1) ashashin(1) zhangvict(1) Mathematistic(1) Olevar(1) pulli23(1) togkiloki(1) rkadezone(1) shank1686(1) Zanthen(1) Daggerfell(1) TribalTrouble(1) shadow303(1) bripod(1) DigitalPixel(1) jsrjohnny(1) jh5761234(1) CuCN(1) timetock(1) XladydeathX(1) potatoman6134(1) periconene(1) qwerter(1) Zawadx(1) haidao0923(1) Scaredgirl(2) Rahlious(2) xdude(2) DrunkDestroyer(2) hello5666(2) smuglapse(2) Toimu13(2) Hyroen(2) BloodlinE(2) tyranim(2) Demagog(2) willng3(2) kitty45(2) EpicFirestorm(2) Monox D. I-Fly(2) TheForbiddenOracle(2) eevee44(2) Absol(2) jmababab(2) destruct(2) dawn to dusk(2) AlexQ(2) Tantoney(2) icybraker(3) Glitch(3) Robsta43(3) guolin(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) furballdn(3) Ant-n-ero(4) Orlk(4) sSethia(5) Korugar(7) Higurashi(7) plastiqe(8) TheOwner(10)

Offline timetock

• Reputation Power: 12
  • timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • wow much infinity wow
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1117140#msg1117140
« Reply #192 on: December 24, 2013, 04:08:17 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vh 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 5f3 5f3 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5og 8po

nice to see that it worked out  8)

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1117166#msg1117166
« Reply #193 on: December 24, 2013, 06:32:17 pm »
That thing needs to do -1 Lycan, +1 Forest Spirit at the very least. Personally I would pack -2 Lycans, +1 Spirit, 4 Novas, 6 Gnome Riders and 4 Grabbys, Earth mark.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline potatoman6134

• Reputation Power: 1
  • potatoman6134 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Too tired to think
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1125847#msg1125847
« Reply #194 on: February 11, 2014, 11:09:01 pm »
Thanks for making this, I found it very helpful.  I agreed with most of what you are saying.  I really enjoy arsenic because if you can accumulate enough poison counters, you become unstoppable (besides purify).  This also helps if your opponent has a constant stream of phase shields.
The best lies are those that are wrapped around a core of truth.

Offline periconene

• periconene is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1130768#msg1130768
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2014, 12:15:51 pm »
Higurashi could you set together the changes in the deck you mention so we the noobs and the not so noobs could see how it will look please

Offline AlexQ

• AlexQ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1145905#msg1145905
« Reply #196 on: July 16, 2014, 02:30:10 pm »
Nice. Maybe I'll add something about which weapons are most commonly found in AI 3  (so far I found there 8 of 12).

I believe all weapons can be found in AI3 (this is just from what I can remember, I'll check it out though).

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1145906#msg1145906
« Reply #197 on: July 16, 2014, 02:35:21 pm »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/random-normal-and-elder/all-ai3-decks-(new)/

Decks of all the AI3 are here, you can check out what rares they have here.

That being said, in general Bronze>AI3 for rares.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline AlexQ

• AlexQ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1145913#msg1145913
« Reply #198 on: July 16, 2014, 03:14:57 pm »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/random-normal-and-elder/all-ai3-decks-(new)/ [nofollow]

Decks of all the AI3 are here, you can check out what rares they have here.

That being said, in general Bronze>AI3 for rares.

Thank you, that's very helpful.
I sifted through it and it shows that every weapon except Trident and Eternity are used (though I have doubts this is still true).

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1145915#msg1145915
« Reply #199 on: July 16, 2014, 03:20:15 pm »
It is. That thread and the official wiki are up to date.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Tantoney

• Tantoney is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1146077#msg1146077
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2014, 05:16:44 pm »
So I have started playing Elements yesterday and it didn't take me long to complete all seven quests. However, I have yet to choose my reward.

Here's my mono Aether deck, which I heard it's recommend for beginners. Should I go for the Lobotomizer or am I better off choosing the Pulverizer, as its considered the best rare weapon here?

61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61s 61s 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 620 620 620 620 625 625 625 625 625 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pu

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1146080#msg1146080
« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2014, 05:27:51 pm »
The best mono Aether to start off with is Psiontal (aka Psion + Fractal). It is one of the best decks to face level 4 with, earning you about 2000 electrum per hour of grinding, and it can also reliably beat Bronze and get a couple special spins per hour of grinding. Here's the deck:

61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 622 625 625 625 625 625 625 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pu

This guide is kinda outdated considering the present meta, and it's always best to take a weapon which benefits your deck. Lobotomizer is really helpful for Mono Aether (it can deal with annoying Momentum and Charge), and in Psiontal it can be used to lobotomize Psions against a reflective/emerald shield. It is also a key card in RoL/Hope (one of the best False God grinding decks in the 6 ups category, one which I'd recommend to any Aether aficionado. So I'd say go ahead and pick Lobotomizer ^^
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1146082#msg1146082
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2014, 05:29:21 pm »
Pulvy's good for upgraded rainbows and Flay 'Em, but since you already have a Monoaether that can farm Half-Bloods and Bronze/Silver to get the upgrades it needs to farm  FG's, that would be an unnecessary detour for you. I always say you should choose cards for the deck you -plan- to make, so it's up to you. 2 Lobos are necessary for MA to do better against all non-FG opponents, and necessary to farm FG's.

In addition, you'll be winning plenty of rares as you farm, especially if against Bronze. I would, however, suggest that you cut your deck size down to 30 and add another Dim Shield to make drawing them more likely. After that I would focus on either Phase Dragons+Immortals or Psions+Fractal. Extensive testing and experience has shown those are the most efficient builds.

Offline Tantoney

• Tantoney is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1146086#msg1146086
« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2014, 05:44:42 pm »
Just found out about a "Basic Aether Untouchable" mono Aether deck on the Elements Wiki. Tried it out myself and it certainly works well indeed, except I replaced 6 Aether Pillars with Aether Pendulums.

61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pu

So now I went with you all said and chosen Lobotomizer.  Now I just need to get enough money for an upgrade.

anything
blarg: