*Author

Active members:
Essence(1) -Phiryos-(1) cokeandaspirin(1) ltenn1(1) ivalmian(1) Tea is good(1) PuppyChow(1) Delreich(1) Juyong(1) Bim(1) CB!(1) Athadeus(1) 918273645(1) TheMadEvil(1) Patrick(1) chimto(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) Hobnob5000(1) yaladilae(1) Dreadshadow(1) ufcfan(1) tk13(1) dragonhuman(1) Time void(1) jo_jo_the_joker(1) WakSkylicker(1) Helios(1) teffy(1) Azumi(1) Celidion(1) edunavas(1) karthikking(1) andy80528052(1) King of doom(1) Chatix(1) venumuse(1) tinkady(1) SickPillow(1) Baily18(1) $$$man(1) darksamurai(1) runesword03(1) ddevans96(1) miniwally(1) mmmmbacon7(1) Zellu(1) EvaRia(1) CrazyJay94(1) Acsabi44(1) xynom(1) TheOnlyNewb(1) Svenningen(1) Jappert(1) Steppen_Wolf(1) tttt(1) dragonsdemesne(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) hopeatthetree(1) Hodari(1) moonlighting(1) SeriousSimon(1) Malebolgia(1) Derrick135(1) RaevenHeartK(1) mesaprotector(1) Brontos(1) Silenia(1) eaglgenes101(1) Contrary(1) lorddoritos(1) Dragon Trainer(1) ninjaclone09(1) ashashin(1) zhangvict(1) Mathematistic(1) Olevar(1) pulli23(1) togkiloki(1) rkadezone(1) shank1686(1) Zanthen(1) Daggerfell(1) TribalTrouble(1) shadow303(1) bripod(1) DigitalPixel(1) jsrjohnny(1) jh5761234(1) CuCN(1) timetock(1) XladydeathX(1) potatoman6134(1) periconene(1) qwerter(1) Zawadx(1) haidao0923(1) Scaredgirl(2) Rahlious(2) xdude(2) DrunkDestroyer(2) hello5666(2) smuglapse(2) Toimu13(2) Hyroen(2) BloodlinE(2) tyranim(2) Demagog(2) willng3(2) kitty45(2) EpicFirestorm(2) Monox D. I-Fly(2) TheForbiddenOracle(2) eevee44(2) Absol(2) jmababab(2) destruct(2) dawn to dusk(2) AlexQ(2) Tantoney(2) icybraker(3) Glitch(3) Robsta43(3) guolin(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) furballdn(3) Ant-n-ero(4) Orlk(4) sSethia(5) Korugar(7) Higurashi(7) plastiqe(8) TheOwner(10)

Offline destruct

• Reputation Power: 1
  • destruct is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1053985#msg1053985
« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2013, 02:36:43 am »

Here is a list from easiest to hardest.  List also has the number of weapons along with the deck size in () parentheses

2 Owl's Eye (36) Same Deck
2 Vampire Stiletto (37) (40)
2 Morning Star (38) (40)
2 Druidic Staff (38) (58)
1 Arsenic (40)
1 Trident (40)
1 Discord (40)
1 Titan (40)
1 Eternity (44)
1 Fahrenheit (45)
1 Pulverizer (58)
0 Lobotomizer (can't get this weapon from Level 3)

When I played the AI 3 Elder mono-aether it had 2 lobotomizers.  Is this list still true or are different weapons impossible to get?  I mean i haven't seen eternity yet in the   elder decks.

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1054006#msg1054006
« Reply #181 on: March 25, 2013, 03:21:36 am »
That list is quite outdated. Trident and Eternity are NOT available from the current AI3. All others are.
Here's a post I made a while back about cards available from AI3 as it is now.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,29858.0.html
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:25:19 am by bripod »

Offline destruct

• destruct is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1054026#msg1054026
« Reply #182 on: March 25, 2013, 04:49:25 am »
That list is quite outdated. Trident and Eternity are NOT available from the current AI3. All others are.
Here's a post I made a while back about cards available from AI3 as it is now.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,29858.0.html

The list was very helpful.  I'm picking eternity because earth and water don't go together very well (plus i'm going to eventually make a god-killer)  I looked at the other post, and I saw that some more powerful cards were in Ai2 decks, and not in Ai3 decks.  I am a newbie, so should I farm AI 2 as well?

Thanks for the prompt response.

Offline DigitalPixel

• DigitalPixel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1054037#msg1054037
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2013, 05:51:53 am »
very nice post  plastiqe
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Offline jsrjohnny

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jsrjohnny is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Time is OP
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1059744#msg1059744
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2013, 05:33:19 am »
5/5. Although if you're headed for a FG killer deck as of 1.32, Arsenic is the way to go. (Poison Dial SoSac deck).

Offline jh5761234

• jh5761234 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1069802#msg1069802
« Reply #185 on: May 13, 2013, 04:41:52 am »
Which of the rare weapon can sell the highest price?

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1069804#msg1069804
« Reply #186 on: May 13, 2013, 04:49:14 am »
Eternity sells for the most, but if you're picking your first rare you shouldn't be selling it immediately.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1069813#msg1069813
« Reply #187 on: May 13, 2013, 05:53:58 am »
I personally would have chosen trident due to the fact that no fg's have it either. At least with eternity you can win it from lionheart.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1069817#msg1069817
« Reply #188 on: May 13, 2013, 05:59:49 am »
Both Neptune and Scorpio have one copy each of Poseidon.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1069850#msg1069850
« Reply #189 on: May 13, 2013, 09:10:04 am »
My bad :| I'll correct myself- there are no fg's that can easily be beaten by an unupped deck. Jh is choosing his first rare weapon so I assume he's unupped. Lionheart can be beaten by an aether stall but idk any unupped that can beat the others (except maybe firecell)

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1069942#msg1069942
« Reply #190 on: May 13, 2013, 05:13:24 pm »
Neptune was considered the easiest FG before Lionheart and Serket were added. A simple Monoaether with Deflag splash on Fire mark beats him every day, as you can see in the FG Oracle threads.

There's no real reason to choose Trident. It's fairly useless when it comes to farming and generally weak. Advice geared towards building an early farming deck speeds up a newbie's gain of cards and electrum a lot more efficiently (Arsenic for rushes, Pulverizer for stall and controlbows, Lobotomizer for RoL/Hope and Monoaether and, to a lesser extent, Vamp Stiletto for rushes).
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline XladydeathX

• XladydeathX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg1117137#msg1117137
« Reply #191 on: December 24, 2013, 03:43:36 pm »
I Just started playing this game yesterday and I just wanted to thank the OP for this thread + the *No Land Stompy* Deck List.
I used the Fire starter deck and was able to get all the cards required for *No Land Stompy* + Arsenic after about 3 hours of AI2+3 / Bazaar buying and selling.

I tweaked the deck list around probably 40+ times trying to produce the most consistent performance for AI3 Farming and the Exported list below is my current final version.

Results Vs AI3 with this deck list: 140 wins / 17 Losses.

4vh 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 5f3 5f3 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5og 8po

I hope this helps someone, thanks again!

anything
blarg: