*Author

Stealth5208

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg441962#msg441962
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2011, 01:01:35 am »
Thank you, this really helps!

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg443672#msg443672
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2011, 09:50:49 pm »
It was slightly unclear in the guide, so unless it's already been mentioned, if you reverse time/eternity a mutated creature the card that goes on top of your deck or their deck will be the card the mutant appeared to be with normal stats.

Grote

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg445106#msg445106
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2012, 06:24:20 am »
Paying 1,500 coins to upgrade a card, ONLY upgrades a SINGLE CARD, not copies of the same card.

I upgraded my Gnome Rider to Gnome Gemfinder(no cost) to replace all my Earth pillars with them but NO DICE. :-[
I thought I could cut space out of my deck like this...but no...that would make too much sense...

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg445108#msg445108
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2012, 06:32:36 am »
Paying 1,500 coins to upgrade a card, ONLY upgrades a SINGLE CARD, not copies of the same card.

I upgraded my Gnome Rider to Gnome Gemfinder(no cost) to replace all my Earth pillars with them but NO DICE. :-[
I thought I could cut space out of my deck like this...but no...that would make too much sense...
More grind time!

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg445118#msg445118
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2012, 08:18:50 am »

Upgrading is the "cash gate" of the Elements. The unofficial fence between new players and veterans.
So go grind some more.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Grote

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg445963#msg445963
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2012, 10:25:19 pm »
My Gnome Gemfinder just took 4 Reverse Times(in a row) so I could play Otyugh with a Blessing & Momentum. ;D

If I could replace half the Stone Pillars with Gnome Gemfinders, that would provide a better means of getting a giant Otyugh so I can eat dragons! Sometimes there aren't enough creatures to eat to get big, so I eat my own Gaurdian Angels too. 60-card, (majority of colors in this order)  :gravity :earth :light

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg446165#msg446165
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2012, 06:36:49 am »
Also, there's an Elements chat available on the main game page - it's useful for asking simple questions or getting to know the forum community more.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg447678#msg447678
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2012, 07:48:46 pm »
I don't know if this has been posted before. UG does the creature damage before dealing the 20 damage to the oponent. So, if you have 1 HP and the oponent has 1-20 HP and a voodoo doll in play, if you trigger an UG you will loose  :P
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg447681#msg447681
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2012, 07:53:27 pm »
Isn't Chaos Power's minimum buff +1/+1, not +0/+0?
[...]
-SoR + Fate Egg = one hatch, 2 creatures at once; SoR + Deja Vu = castable 2x, loses skill at second use
Not now, Deja Vu only creates one copy. Fate Egg still creates 2 creatures
[...]
-Chaos Power's buff range is between  +0|+0 and +5|+5 and favors hp over attack
Where have you read that Chaos Power favors hp over attack ?
-Butterfly Effect and Mitosis causes summoning sickness to the target creature
 I tried it and can falsify that. If you use Mitosis or Butterfly Effect on a creature , which shouldn´t have summoning sickness (2nd turn), it can use the skill immediately
[...]
Stand corrected. Twice. Like a boss. To whoever read my huge wall of text, listen to the corrections, they're right  :D :D

>on the dejavu, that's a pretty sad change :|
>yea, chaos power's minimum is +1|+1, it'd be pointless if you can get +0|+0, chaos power's hp>attack is pretty noticeable if you try buffing a spark/gemfinder a few times..
not totally sure about it, but it seems like that's the case
>sorry about mitosis, but the BE, i'm still pretty unsure if AI just doesn't use it OR it really causes summoning sickness..

once again, thank you for pointing out errors  :-* :-*
Could anyone please explain me what summoning sickness is? O_O

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg447682#msg447682
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2012, 07:55:31 pm »
[...]
-SoR + Fate Egg = one hatch, 2 creatures at once; SoR + Deja Vu = castable 2x, loses skill at second use
[...]
 I tried it and can falsify that. If you use Mitosis or Butterfly Effect on a creature , which shouldn´t have summoning sickness (2nd turn), it can use the skill immediately
[...]
Stand corrected. Twice. Like a boss. To whoever read my huge wall of text, listen to the corrections, they're right  :D :D

>yea, chaos power's minimum is +1|+1, it'd be pointless if you can get +0|+0, chaos power's hp>attack is pretty noticeable if you try buffing a spark/gemfinder a few times..
>sorry about mitosis, but the BE, i'm still pretty unsure if AI just doesn't use it OR it really causes summoning sickness..

The state where your creatures cannot activate abilities which require manual activation on the turn they are played/summoned.  Examples:  Otyugh, Lycanthrope, Forest Spirit cannot activate their abilities on the turn they are played.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg447694#msg447694
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2012, 08:46:49 pm »
[...]
[...]
[...]

The state where your creatures cannot activate abilities which require manual activation on the turn they are played/summoned.  Examples:  Otyugh, Lycanthrope, Forest Spirit cannot activate their abilities on the turn they are played.
I thought no creature can do it, except of course if you use SoR.

RagidyRock

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg447703#msg447703
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2012, 09:10:49 pm »
[...]
[...]
[...]

I thought no creature can do it, except of course if you use SoR.
You'd be right; however, there are exceptions to summoning sickness.  Mutants being the primary example, even though that only applies if their predecessor did NOT use an ability that turn.

Certain alchemy cards, like Butterfly Effect and (I think) Mitosis, can 'avoid summoning sickness' as well, if used on a creature that has NOT used an ability already AND if the creature wasn't immediately summoned (mutants, again, if they haven't used an ability, I believe can use said alchemy cards that turn... although I'm not sure why you'd use the alchemy card on a mutant :P )

Passive abilities, like Vampire/Venom/Neurotoxin/Quanta-Generation/etc., are exempt from summoning sickness because they are not manual triggered.

anything
blarg: