*Author

Rockykid19

Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg214778#msg214778
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2010, 03:34:25 am »
wellp, im replying on this thread like i was told. so what happens now? sincerely yours -Brock

Offline TheCrazyMangoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg214869#msg214869
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2010, 06:36:15 am »
 EDIT i just realized this i might want to change out the And been on the forums for 3 months thing. ive been on the forums for what, 2 months??
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg214871#msg214871
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2010, 06:40:47 am »
wellp, im replying on this thread like i was told. so what happens now? sincerely yours -Brock
This program is still in the making, but you are already helping by expressing interest in the program.  As of this moment, there is nothing for you to do but cheer us all on and staying active.  :)
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Offline Malignant

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg214898#msg214898
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2010, 07:53:54 am »
i just realized this i might want to change out the And been on the forums for 3 months thing. ive been on the forums for what, 2 months??
Lol. Breaking your own rule :P?

miniwally

Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg214955#msg214955
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2010, 11:22:26 am »
i just realized this i might want to change out the And been on the forums for 3 months thing. ive been on the forums for what, 2 months??
That's just for mentors you can still be the organizer :P

• TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg215227#msg215227
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2010, 10:57:06 pm »
OK since ive heard some talk that mentors should be put into timezones and stuff to make the pairs work better, would all mentors please post the country you live in so that i can organize you and better pair mentors with apprentices. i would go stalk you all on you profile and find your time zone but that would take a long time and its annoying.
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg215228#msg215228
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2010, 10:57:22 pm »
well I don't have 200 posts...(only 6 :() I have however played Elements for a quite a bit...I started playing shortly before the sundial nerf. I have 23994 score (I know, not much in comparison to many of u) and I have tested many different FG decks I've found on the forum and I'm currently using CCYB. I used Scaredgirl's (almost) not-upgraded False God Rainbow as my first false god killer. I then moved on to Puppy's 2 False God killers and eventually adapted to CCYB when I got 2 Pulvs. I use Lava Rush vNG for a T50 killer with sparks instead of BL's. I currently farm FG's for money so I could build more decks.

I know I can not be a mentor, but I'd be more then willing to help new players and new users on the forum.
If anyone needs help or would like to contact me about helping other players, please pm me.

Thank you for considering this,
Fan of Rainbows

P.S. I live in the United States, Eastern Timezone

IGN: cardplayer
chat name: Fan of Rainbows

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg215229#msg215229
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2010, 10:58:30 pm »
It'd be a lot easier to look it up. I'll do that if no one minds.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg215231#msg215231
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2010, 11:01:12 pm »
It'd be a lot easier to look it up. I'll do that if no one minds.

sure go ahead. i dont really need specific countries just like regions. e.g. eastern Europe or something

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg215236#msg215236
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2010, 11:06:26 pm »
Also, I forgot to mention this. Why not add links to the mentor and apprentice pages. All you need to do is...

Code: [Select]
[user]namehere[/user]...and it makes a link. If this doesn't work with strikethrough, you could make the names of the current taken mentors orange instead.

Another idea is when an apprentice is fully trained, move that mentor to the bottom of the wait list and move the first one on the wait list up.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg215237#msg215237
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2010, 11:09:06 pm »
Also, I forgot to mention this. Why not add links to the mentor and apprentice pages. All you need to do is...

[user]namehere[/user]...and it makes a link. If this doesn't work with strikethrough, you could make the names of the current taken mentors orange instead

Another idea is when an apprentice is fully trained, move that mentor to the bottom of the wait list and move the first one on the wait list up.
good idea with the links in the pms ive been sending ive been goin
[url=safdjksafdsa]name[/url]i think i will use your way since its much simpler.
and i think i might do that wait list thing once i get all the mentors divided up[/code]

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Confused? click here for help from experienced players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16656.msg215281#msg215281
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2010, 11:47:35 pm »
QUEBEC CANADA!! ( eastern , haha )
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

anything
blarg: