*Author

UserClone

Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg421737#msg421737
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2011, 01:35:56 am »
Probably a stupid question, but how do you accumulate more than 75  :fire?

Offline Baily18

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Baily18 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg421741#msg421741
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2011, 01:41:51 am »
You can't anymore, you used to be able to before the last update. Now you have to add in a few phoenixes or a few Fahrenheits.

Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg425973#msg425973
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2011, 12:19:29 am »
i was one of the unfortunate noobs, which build the original and then found out that it doesn't work any longer...
lucky me... got 4 fahrenheit lying around from lvl3 farming....

since the original no longer works, here an update:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f5 5f5 5f5 5f7 5f7 5f7 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 8pj

this deck kinda works... hat quite some EMs. but i didn't do ANY sort of statistic on how it performs. frankly i ran only in few HBs i have real trouble in defeating. those with permanent-destruction of course^^
i have no better option that going lvl4 with what i have right now. so i won't be doing statistics in quite some time.
until now the deck at least managed to pay for itself only running lvl 4. so no annoying backsteps to lvl3....

optimization suggestions are of course welcome...

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg426022#msg426022
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2011, 02:05:38 am »
i was one of the unfortunate noobs, which build the original and then found out that it doesn't work any longer...
lucky me... got 4 fahrenheit lying around from lvl3 farming....

since the original no longer works, here an update:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f5 5f5 5f5 5f7 5f7 5f7 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 8pj

this deck kinda works... hat quite some EMs. but i didn't do ANY sort of statistic on how it performs. frankly i ran only in few HBs i have real trouble in defeating. those with permanent-destruction of course^^
i have no better option that going lvl4 with what i have right now. so i won't be doing statistics in quite some time.
until now the deck at least managed to pay for itself only running lvl 4. so no annoying backsteps to lvl3....

optimization suggestions are of course welcome...
Just an FYI, ai3 frequently will give more electrum per hour then ai4.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

ninetyfools

Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg426048#msg426048
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2011, 02:55:20 am »
Agreed but HBs are fun to grind and give u an upped card sometimes!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg426068#msg426068
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2011, 03:47:12 am »
Biggest reason why people still fight HBs. Where else can you win an upped card so easily when you're a newbie? Zanz really needs to make HBs more appealing to fight though, as most people prefer silver/gold to HBs.

RaevenHeartK

Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg428549#msg428549
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2011, 03:34:08 am »
I'm so noob I can't even consider HB's, or even silver arena...all these decks require multiple rare weapons.  I lucked out and was able to get a SoV from grinding BL, (until i ran into a 12 loss streak and had to grind AI3 to build back elec and score) and got a Owl's eye from AI3 and Arsnic from score quest.

Other than my few lucky drops, i'm mainly failing at this game. Is there anything that can be done other than trying to find a cheap deck and grinding for months on end?? (or starting over)...

I've been playing for just over a week and getting frustrated when I come up on AI3 decks that give me 3 or 4 times playing against the same deck, and usually it's one that pwns me...

Offline Phaser

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg429513#msg429513
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2011, 03:07:15 am »
Firestall FTW!

Offline Acacia Avenue

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Acacia Avenue is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg434372#msg434372
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2011, 11:38:47 am »
Biggest reason why people still fight HBs. Where else can you win an upped card so easily when you're a newbie? Zanz really needs to make HBs more appealing to fight though, as most people prefer silver/gold to HBs.
Agreed. No sense in fighting HBs, since their difficulty is a lot greater than AI3 and only a little lower then FGs, and also the arena is there. HBs should become easier (a x2 mark and 150hp would be good), so they truly can be the next step after AI3.
Nabbo di elements in gold

Ideatore e moderatore del forum-GdR "Hell Requiem" (mandatemi PM per info)

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer V2!!! Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg434433#msg434433
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2011, 04:19:34 pm »
Agreed. No sense in fighting HBs, since their difficulty is a lot greater than AI3 and only a little lower then FGs, and also the arena is there. HBs should become easier (a x2 mark and 150hp would be good), so they truly can be the next step after AI3.
Half bloods are fine as is. There randomness already makes them rather easy more often then not, and they are the funnest ai to play.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

teemobro

Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer. Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg462166#msg462166
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2012, 12:02:56 pm »
I don't have much experience with or knowledge about Half-Bloods, but how often do you run into reflecting shields?
sorry dude using you to get to top of list, sorry
but anyways they must have patched the game because the most you can get for any quantum is 75 it stops when you hit that so you can never actually win with this build against  a half blood, anything below that you can easily win and its quite fun too

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The Newby Half Blood Farmer. Anti... Bolt? No Rares, No Upgrades https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20720.msg462334#msg462334
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2012, 07:22:08 pm »
I don't have much experience with or knowledge about Half-Bloods, but how often do you run into reflecting shields?
sorry dude using you to get to top of list, sorry
but anyways they must have patched the game because the most you can get for any quantum is 75 it stops when you hit that so you can never actually win with this build against  a half blood, anything below that you can easily win and its quite fun too
Ugh...yeah. It's been mentioned the quanta cap makes OTKs with just bolts impossible now. Patch 1.29
To bypass reflective shields, you could always pack in +1 nova, +1 reflective shield, and maybe even a sundial to make use of :light if your opponent doesn't have reflective shields and draw quicker. As for how often you run into reflective shields? Probably not that much. Only 2 shields in the game reflect.

anything
blarg: MasterNighthawk,omegareaper7