*Author

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Rifternity: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150002#msg150002
« on: September 01, 2010, 04:22:20 am »
I decided it was time for a new fun deck with rares to stick in T50.  I worked on comming up with an irritating, lethal combo built around flying eternities.  I tried several permutations, and I found a combo of eternity and quicksand to be quite yummy.  The basic premise is destroy their quanta stream with early earthquakes and then use a redied eternity as a combination or CC and draw prevention.  Running earth pendalums gives you the best chance to get out an early earthquake. The graboids give this deck a very potent damage option to go along with the eternities.

The deck was designed to be a fun deck and a psuedo rare farm, but it has quite lethal potential if it can get set up quickly.  I have actually used this deck quite successfully in PvP.

Let me know what you guys think.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
77g 77g 77g 77j 77j 77j 77j 77j 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q8 7q8 7q8 7q8 7q8 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 8ps
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:20:12 am by Kuroaitou »

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150005#msg150005
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 04:27:08 am »
Nice! That would be one wicked Eternity farm  :P

Also...props to the name ^_^
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150016#msg150016
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 04:46:43 am »
Sounds fun =]
Although, Maybe it's better to switch out the dragons for Graboids.

• Legendary Member
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150019#msg150019
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 04:52:24 am »
Sounds fun =]
Although, Maybe it's better to switch out the dragons for Graboids.
I thought about graboids.  Actually the idea of graboids led me to earthquakes.  If I'm playing the deck, absolutely.  Sadly the AI needs to learn how not to burrow shriekers.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150020#msg150020
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 04:53:28 am »
Right, I guess biting farms are controled by AIs ><

Offline Dragoon

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150032#msg150032
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 05:57:17 am »
Ouch, that deck does look like it has quite the bite.

Nice idea and name.

Offline BloodlinE

• Reputation Power: 7
  • BloodlinE is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Singularities are cool. Don't bother complaining
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150095#msg150095
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 11:51:50 am »
whats the ?? earth pends?
"The Brighter the flame the deeper the shadow"

xxxdeathxxx

Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150097#msg150097
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 11:58:04 am »
whats the ?? earth pends?
I decided it was time for a new fun deck with rares to stick in T50.  I worked on comming up with an irritating, lethal combo built around flying eternities.  I tried several permutations, and I found a combo of eternity and quicksand to be quite yummy.  The basic premise is destroy their quanta stream with early earthquakes and then use a redied eternity as a combination or CC and draw prevention.  The dragons give the deck a decent damage potential, and then anubis is SoR'd can make your eternities untouchable.  The ??? are earth pendalums; running earth pendalums gives you the best chance to get out an early earthquake. There will be a bit of extra earth quanta, but it usually works out that the SoR and animate come from the earth quanta

The deck is meant to be a fun deck and a psuedo rare farm, but it has quite lethal potential if it can get set up quickly.

Let me know what you guys think.

Code: [Select]
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 77j 77j 77j 77j 77j 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q6 7q6 7q7 7q8 7q8 7q8 7q8 7q8

• Legendary Member
  • New to Elements
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150253#msg150253
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 07:37:54 pm »
I was PvP testing and swapped the dragons and anubis for graboids and this deck picked up speed X 10.  At that point the eternity become support more than anything.  I may regret dropping the anubis, I generally have not needed him anyways.

I need to finish upping the last 6 cards in this deck to make this it take off just a bit faster overall.  I always end up with 5 time quanta when I need 6 to put out the unupped eternity.

Offline Wolfunit

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Wolfunit is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Kongregate Chat + Forums Moderator
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg150265#msg150265
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 07:43:39 pm »
I was PvP testing and swapped the dragons and anubis for graboids and this deck picked up speed X 10.  At that point the eternity become support more than anything.  I may regret dropping the anubis, I generally have not needed him anyways.

I need to finish upping the last 6 cards in this deck to make this it take off just a bit faster overall.  I always end up with 5 time quanta when I need 6 to put out the unupped eternity.
Once angin jmdt has done it,by making an awsome fun deck that we all can enjoy playing wit.May jmdt live on for another day of an elements fun filled world.

Your best friend on kong qazzaq123 :D
Hello, If you're a active player on Kongregate and in need of help you can leave a message on my profile which is qazzaq123. :D

• Legendary Member
  • New to Elements
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg151871#msg151871
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 08:01:40 am »
This deck has got me all kind of hate mail from T50 farmers, lol.

After some experementation, I decided to remove the Anubis and 2 silurian dragon for 2 graboids.  The deck runs so much faster and more efficient using graboids.

This deck has became my go to PvP deck due to it evilness.

Offline jmizzle7

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Re: Tearing a Rift in the Fabric of Eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12063.msg151888#msg151888
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010, 08:44:54 am »
It's funny that you switched to Graboids, jmdt. RevKillJoy had a Graboid/Eternity/Quicksand deck that he played in PvP a year ago. It was evil.

anything
blarg: