*Author

Re: Making Air Accessible to Everyone - Air Trials Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29344.msg432011#msg432011
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 09:34:53 pm »
Will this work with... 3 air nymphs?
I've been making decks along these lines since I got my 2nd air nymph. It weakens it a little, 4 seems to be the perfect number if you are relying on quints too, it just means that somewhere you should try to to fit a little more defense in - or just run it at 31 cards (might work actually), or even 30 (lose a damselfly).

wish i was rich! that would make the game so much easier... but alot less to do :I
No, if you could afford it, I would advise you to buy a good deck. This one works, its a very fun deck, and it does do quite well against arena, but really, the reason I like it is because I built it myself, and used/use it and enjoy winning with it. In the end, you will usually be better off with some SPLAT that everyone keeps talking about, or Instosis to win. This deck is good, and fun and I do reccommend it to those who can afford it, but it isn't a top tier PvP/Arena deck, you'll be better off enjoying a deck you made for yourself, best way to approach the game IMO.

Now, this deck is easy to make. If you have lots of available cash, and at least four air nymphs, and willing to use sub-par arena decks.

This made me lol

Won 1st Air Nymph today in fact, so with those odds ill have 4 in 3 years! when i do, ill drum up some stats for you! :P
Sweeht - thanks. let's hope 3 years of metagame changing makes this deck the next firestall ;)

blarg: