*Author

Offline ValerianFlameTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Lycandirks with PC [AI3] [AI4] [Bronze and Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64289.msg1260786#msg1260786
« on: March 19, 2017, 06:45:08 pm »
While I was thinking of a way to make Dirks useful, I came up with this deck. I am not sure if anyone else has made this deck before. If anyone has, please notify me below, and I will give credit where credit is due.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rj 6rj 6rj 6rj 6rj 6rj 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7t9 7t9 7t9 8pt

Dirks: Early attacker with moderate damage (considering it only costs 1 :rainbow quanta counting Animate). This will usually get most of your EMs if you play this against Bronze or Silver Arena.

Werewolf: Another attacker that deals moderate damage. The Werewolves tie the darkness/entropy synergy together, allowing for decent damage.

Entropy Pendulum: Allows Werewolves to be played and allows Dirks to be Animated on turn 1. The basic quanta source for this deck.

Animate Weapon: Allows multiple dirks to be played. A really cheap card that can be used with 1 quanta of any element, unlike its unupgraded version, only allowing  :air.

Improved Steal: Puts the excess darkness quanta to use. A reliable source of PC that lets your opponent's permanents contribute to your benefit, rather than the opponent's benefit.
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Lycandirks with PC [AI3] [AI4] [Bronze and Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64289.msg1260787#msg1260787
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 07:47:46 pm »
I'd suggest -1 :air Animate Weapon, +1 :darkness Improved Steal, but that's just me. The extra :chroma Dirk can stay in the weapon slot.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 07:49:36 pm by fabian771 »
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline Exarp

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Exarp is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I will always return to elements, eventually.
Re: Lycandirks with PC [AI3] [AI4] [Bronze and Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64289.msg1260790#msg1260790
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 08:17:09 pm »
Is this a repost or something? your deck is already listed in this thread, the second one in the list.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 08:21:43 pm by Exarp »
Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Re: Lycandirks with PC [AI3] [AI4] [Bronze and Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64289.msg1260792#msg1260792
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 08:20:25 pm »
Is this a repost or something? your deck is already listed in this thread, the second one in the list.

In a way, but I felt like it needed a little more recognition. I figured it would be a decent idea to post it under this board, as there are people who check out only the individual decks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)

Offline Exarp

Re: Lycandirks with PC [AI3] [AI4] [Bronze and Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64289.msg1260793#msg1260793
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 08:23:13 pm »

In a way, but I felt like it needed a little more recognition. I figured it would be a decent idea to post it under this board, as there are people who check out only the individual decks.
Well, I have my animate weapon days, so I'm all for it.
As for this deck, I'll probably try to make a nova rainbow out of it. I like splicing my colors.

Re: Lycandirks with PC [AI3] [AI4] [Bronze and Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64289.msg1260794#msg1260794
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 08:26:06 pm »

As for this deck, I'll probably try to make a nova rainbow out of it. I like splicing my colors.

Along with Cremation and SoB, Animate Weapon is one of my favorite cards in this game. Good luck.

Offline Exarp

Re: Lycandirks with PC [AI3] [AI4] [Bronze and Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64289.msg1260796#msg1260796
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 08:34:14 pm »

Along with Cremation and SoB, Animate Weapon is one of my favorite cards in this game. Good luck.
I actually made a deck like that one time. SoB, SoF, Animated fahrenheits powered by cremate. That didn't work as I hoped, to my disappointment.

Re: Lycandirks with PC [AI3] [AI4] [Bronze and Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64289.msg1260797#msg1260797
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2017, 08:37:15 pm »

I actually made a deck like that one time. SoB, SoF, Animated fahrenheits powered by cremate. That didn't work as I hoped, to my disappointment.

On that topic you listed, I have one. It may or may not have SoFr

Offline Exarp

Re: Lycandirks with PC [AI3] [AI4] [Bronze and Silver Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64289.msg1260798#msg1260798
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 08:40:06 pm »

On that topic you listed, I have one. It may or may not have SoFr
Ah, yes, I see it. I used more or less the same as you, just fewer cards. I almost never go above 30 cards

blarg: ValerianFlame