*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Flying Vampire Twins https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30496.msg387429#msg387429
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:03:35 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 80b 80b 80b 80b 8pu

Speaking for itself I'd say =)

Main idea is to twin your flying daggers, but you can also copy a dragon of the opponent =P

Clear the way with steal by disarming the enemy of his shields. Sometimes it also helps to steal a tower, for example to boost a twined golem.

It's not too fast but it works fine, depending also on your draw of course  ;)

Suggestions are welcome  :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Flying Vampire Twins https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30496.msg387551#msg387551
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 03:29:55 am »
It looks like a pretty stable deck but, I think it could benefit from a few more pends/pillars.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: Flying Vampire Twins https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30496.msg387559#msg387559
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 04:00:54 am »
It looks like a pretty stable deck but, I think it could benefit from a few more pends/pillars.
I think you're right. Maybe take out a Dagger and an Animate Weapon for two more pends?  :)
Thanks for the advice!

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Flying Vampire Twins https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30496.msg387830#msg387830
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 08:26:13 pm »
I'd say -1 Flying Weapon (to leave one in the weapon slot). You don't have to take out much - maybe +2-3 should be fine.
My Decks

Rember

Re: Flying Vampire Twins https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30496.msg387968#msg387968
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 02:14:26 am »
Hmm without actually having played the deck I'd say the quanta looks fine. Eclipse seems like a good card for it, though. -1 AW -1 Steal +2 Eclipse.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
Re: Flying Vampire Twins https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30496.msg387993#msg387993
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 04:13:24 am »
Hmm without actually having played the deck I'd say the quanta looks fine. Eclipse seems like a good card for it, though. -1 AW -1 Steal +2 Eclipse.
Good idea. Why didn't I think of that?
My Decks

Re: Flying Vampire Twins https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30496.msg388054#msg388054
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 08:42:55 am »
Good idea indeed =D Thank you!

burne

Re: Flying Vampire Twins https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30496.msg388073#msg388073
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 10:16:38 am »
I won't take out an Animate Weapon.
It could be usefull against Rewind and allow you to steal opponent weapon.

Re: Flying Vampire Twins https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30496.msg388386#msg388386
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 07:07:50 am »
I won't take out an Animate Weapon.
It could be usefull against Rewind and allow you to steal opponent weapon.
Oh, you're right... So I'd change an Improved steal or a Twin Universe for Eclipse maybe  :)

Thanks for suggestion =D

blarg: Gandora