*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Explode this Damsels!! [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg449975#msg449975
« on: January 17, 2012, 09:50:56 pm »
Explode them Faster [1.32]

Spoiler for Version 1: PvP:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n4 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 8po

Spoiler for Version 2: HB & PvP:
6rk 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n0 7n4 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po

I adapted it to 1.32. Now that the Shard is this cheap it can easily be powered by mark. You don't to draw need a lot with SoB. You will often draw the combo Damsel + Epi when exploiting the extra draw. Thus if you calcute correctly you can easily figure out if you should or should know play SoB. I replaced a tower with a firefly because it might give that extra :fire you need and it survives a blow of UG in case you need to explode it early. Another possibility is Fog Shield for cheap and early stall. The sword was a great suggestion by Belligrence which really can make the winning difference.

This deck can easily win within 4 to 6 turns. So it's extremely fast.

Spoiler for 1.31:
7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 8po

Spoiler for Old version:
7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7ap 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 8po

The strategy is simple. Gain enough :air to use Unstable Gas. Because an epi'd Damsel already does 8 dmg, usually 3 UG are often enough.

Weaknesses are of course CC, sometimes heal, and a Shield + PC is annoying too.
Possible change is to add an Owl's Eye or Long Sword in exchange of a tower or Shockwave.
Also, Improved Fog of course isn't a bad addition.

Suggestions/Criticism appreciated :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:21:29 pm by Gandora »
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg449978#msg449978
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 10:02:01 pm »
I think you have too many life towers. Your QI (for life) is 2.62.

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg449984#msg449984
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 10:17:50 pm »
Don't know exactly what you're talking about but as stated in the OP you can change 1 or 2 towers for an Improved Fog and/or Owl's Eye?  :)
Thanks for noticing though :D Can you send me a link to something that explains this QI to me? That would be great :)

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg449988#msg449988
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 10:30:05 pm »
QI is quantum index, it should be at 5 to be fine, though is just pure theory. Here the issue I have with going under 7 life tower is that you'll have the probability to have 0 in starting hand, and even only one tower for start is rather bad for you. I think 7 is fine.

Very original and nice deck, I'll test it when I got some time for it; congratz for the deckbuilding anyway :)
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg450048#msg450048
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 01:07:07 am »
Take out at least one or two towers and put in improved fog.

Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg450136#msg450136
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 07:56:45 am »
Take out at least one or two towers and put in improved fog.
I suggested Improved Fog in the OP.
In the trainer I exchanged one Tower and Mitosis for the shield and in my opinion it works better now.
Thanks for the tip, I'll edit the OP to suggest the shield as a good improvement  :)

QI is quantum index, it should be at 5 to be fine, though is just pure theory. Here the issue I have with going under 7 life tower is that you'll have the probability to have 0 in starting hand, and even only one tower for start is rather bad for you. I think 7 is fine.

Very original and nice deck, I'll test it when I got some time for it; congratz for the deckbuilding anyway :)
Thanks for explanation and compliment :D
You're gonna tell me how your testing went, right?  :)

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg450211#msg450211
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 03:26:36 pm »
Ofc ofc ;) so after playing a little I allowed myself to tweak the deck a little. I thought that I had too much UG, too much air quanta too much adren and that mitosis is completely useless. So I reworked the things a little. EE is here to use excess air quanta, mark is air to speed the things if you don't have adren quickly enough, and fireflies give you more creature so more fun :)

7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n0 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n5 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 8pr
TEAM
War Se7en

Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg450255#msg450255
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 06:05:14 pm »
Ofc ofc ;) so after playing a little I allowed myself to tweak the deck a little. I thought that I had too much UG, too much air quanta too much adren and that mitosis is completely useless. So I reworked the things a little. EE is here to use excess air quanta, mark is air to speed the things if you don't have adren quickly enough, and fireflies give you more creature so more fun :)

7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n0 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n5 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 8pr

I see :)
Looks great! Do you think you could replace one or two EF for an upgraded Firefly Queen? She has 3 atk (better for adren) and with an excess of Air you can use her without problems.
the :life obviously supports her ability. Rest looks really good :D
Thanks for testing and suggestions!

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg450257#msg450257
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 06:12:13 pm »
Yes it seems a really good idea but then you should remove the EE maybe because her cost is pretty high
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg451826#msg451826
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 01:06:21 pm »
Why not making it just with Damselflies, adrens and UG as if it was a mono, and add just 2 immolations?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg451829#msg451829
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 01:30:31 pm »
Why not making it just with Damselflies, adrens and UG as if it was a mono, and add just 2 immolations?
Did you mean something like this?

7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7dp 7dp 7dp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n0 7n5 7n5 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 8pn

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Explode this Damsels!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35741.msg451830#msg451830
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 01:31:37 pm »
Did you mean something like this?

7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7dp 7dp 7dp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n0 7n5 7n5 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 7n6 8pn
LOL please correct it xD
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

anything
blarg: ralouf1,Gandora,Chapuz