*Author

Offline bossitron

• Reputation Power: 12
  • bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bossitron is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • im a potato dont ask me anything
Re: Experimental Life Air and Light Deck - Been calling it Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55831.msg1163308#msg1163308
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 07:05:35 am »
no offense but my FFQ is better.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c6 5c6 5c6 5cq 5cq 5cq 5f4 5f4 5pa 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7am 7am 7dn 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n3 7nq 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pn
CHAOS POWER GO!

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Experimental Life Air and Light Deck - Been calling it Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55831.msg1163358#msg1163358
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 01:51:25 pm »
no offense but my FFQ is better.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c6 5c6 5c6 5cq 5cq 5cq 5f4 5f4 5pa 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7am 7am 7dn 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n3 7n3 7nq 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pn

No offense, but that is shaky at best.

Unupped queens provide much more defense while barely any less offense. Fire lance and farhenheit just serve to keep the deck slow, and easy to deny. Especially in the upped game, you can't afford to give up on that defense with a deck that requires setup like queens. Further more, I have tried freedom in queen decks, and it is extremely underwhelming. It wasn't much faster at all. Going on even more, with more then 30 cards, you decrease your chances of drawing queens, even if just by a little, that is crippling. And with all pendulums, if they aren't all upped, you are lacking in air quanta.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Experimental Life Air and Light Deck - Been calling it Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55831.msg1163437#msg1163437
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 06:34:05 pm »
I will just link This here and leave. Don't see the sharded decks
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

blarg: