*Author

RoKetha

Deja Vu blitz deck (Time/Life/Gravity) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2052.msg17144#msg17144
« on: January 12, 2010, 08:54:40 pm »
Hey guys, wonder if anyone remembers me... er, anyway.

This deck is a lot like Scaredgirl's deck over in duo decks purely by coincidence--I made the deck before checking the forums to see what anyone else had done. The difference is it's capable of killing a bit faster and has some creature control but is a bit more luck-based being a tri-element deck and all.

There are two versions of this deck, actually. The first is designed to be able to kill some level 5s as they just have too much HP for a pure blitz to work reliably.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c5 5c5 74a 74a 74a 74a 74d 74d 74d 74d 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ak 7am 7am 7am 7am 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7n2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q5 7q5 7q5 8pl

Mark of Gravity
10 Emerald Tower (unsure if 9 is better, you only need a few but need at least one ASAP)
7 Time Tower (6 might be better, again unsure)
6 Elite Deja Vu
6 Epinephrine
4 Unstoppable
4 Gravity Force
1 Jade Shield
4 Feral Bond
3 Electrum Hourglass
2 Druidic (not Jade) Staff
1 Animate Weapon

Second version of the deck is designed to just be faster to reduce the chances of spells/weapons being used against you.

REMOVE:
2 Emerald Tower
1 Time Tower
4 Feral Bond
1 Electrum Hourglass

Gravity Force is your creature defense and also lets you kill Deja Vu hit with Antimatter. However, you will need to keep at least one creature with Adrenaline but not Momentum in order to be able to instantly kill your opponent's creatures with it--Momentum ignores Gravity Force.

Your basic strategy is to kill your opponent quickly as Deja Vu die when the wind blows and if the wind comes with rain (of fire) you will likely not get back in the game. You can't fight Eternity/Eagle's Eye/Lobotomizer either because only Fire, Darkness and Aether can in any way at all (lol balance) and you can't deal with Earthquake because you're not Earth, though your total quantum use is still low enough that it's possible to survive it when it's from someone who plays by the 6 card 1 draw normal rules. You can barely survive Alfatoxin if you can manage to keep something offensive on the field, and this will mean a lot of healing for a little while with the Feral Bond deck version. There's a good amount of luck involved in getting those Deja Vu split before things go to hell.

However, you can put out 24 shield-ignoring damage on turn two with a perfect draw and on turn three with one only slightly better than average. That's pretty nice.

This deck could also be run as Life/Time/Aether with Mark of Aether, Quintessence, and Thunderbolt... except Deja Vu won't copy immortality from what I've seen. Unsure if that's a bug or not.

Bonus pic:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 01:40:13 am by willng3 »

YoYoBro

Re: Deja Vu blitz deck (Time/Life/Gravity) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2052.msg17158#msg17158
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 09:12:41 pm »
Nothing can copy immortality as an immortal creature cannot be targeted by PU... or you meant QEing the deja vus and using their ability? But then you wouldn't be able to use epinephrine on them too... i think at least one between adrenaline, immortality and deja vu is removed, right?

Offline jmizzle7

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Re: Deja Vu blitz deck (Time/Life/Gravity) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2052.msg17203#msg17203
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 10:19:26 pm »
Nothing can copy immortality as an immortal creature cannot be targeted by PU... or you meant QEing the deja vus and using their ability? But then you wouldn't be able to use epinephrine on them too... i think at least one between adrenaline, immortality and deja vu is removed, right?
Well, you could apply all of your creature buffs to Deja Vu, then Quint it, then split it... :)

YoYoBro

Re: Deja Vu blitz deck (Time/Life/Gravity) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2052.msg17207#msg17207
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 10:32:16 pm »
It'd be imba :D an immortal boosted to the roof deja vu... that splits into two :D

anything
blarg: