*Author

Offline rrspiceTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • rrspice is a Spark waiting for a buff.
A Great Offense... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66673.msg1284007#msg1284007
« on: January 10, 2019, 07:38:59 am »
A Great Offense is a Good Swift Defense:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
711 711 711 711 713 713 713 713 71a 71a 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 7n1 7n1 7n1 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 7n7 809 809 809 809 809 809 8pr

So I accidentally stumbled on this treasure of a deck, It's not lightning quick, but what it lacks in speed it makes up for in other ways.

Just try this deck out in AI4 for a few games, even the losses are fun.
And like a pencil, I’ve never seen em
Cus I’m a joker, a ledgered heathen

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: A Great Offense... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66673.msg1284026#msg1284026
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 09:01:51 pm »
Why not just use Bone Towers/Pends? It's not as fast, but it's much more reliable.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline rrspiceTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • rrspice is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: A Great Offense... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66673.msg1284032#msg1284032
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 09:55:47 pm »
Why not just use Bone Towers/Pends? It's not as fast, but it's much more reliable.

It'd probably be faster in almost every scenario to run 6 Dragons and 6 Recluses and swap everything else out for towers and pends but this one has the advantage of really effective board control.
But in the games I've played I never actually had a problem with it being unreliable.
And like a pencil, I’ve never seen em
Cus I’m a joker, a ledgered heathen

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: A Great Offense... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66673.msg1284035#msg1284035
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 11:03:23 pm »
[snip] but this one has the advantage of really effective board control.
But in the games I've played I never actually had a problem with it being unreliable.

You can still have the Shockwaves and Thunderstorms in the deck, I just feel like the Soul Catcher part isn't really useful.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: A Great Offense... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66673.msg1284036#msg1284036
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 11:08:54 pm »
it's unfortunate that soul catcher just isnt good. he has about as much synergy with it as you can ask for though and its more fun than just ticking 1 up at the end of turn.
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

blarg: