*Author

Online rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.rob77dp brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Pacific -7/-8GMT
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 12th Trials - Suggestions & Feedback http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66109.msg1279964#msg1279964
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2018, 03:11:08 PM »
Easily my favorite topic/thread of Trials the 12th. /will-keep-reading
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline shockcannon

• Reputation Power: 6
  • shockcannon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12th Trials - Suggestions & Feedback http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66109.msg1279970#msg1279970
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2018, 05:40:44 PM »
I hope people here aren't getting too upset and everyone does their best to respect each other. However, I enjoy myself some good rivalry and trash talk so I feel inclined to join the action. As a result I will make a bold statement and say that whatever team I join for this upcoming War is going to win the whole thing. And if my team does not win, I will save the next mark/nymph code I get and give it to the General of the winning team (who can then give it to one of their team members if they so choose). No risk on anyone else's part. Quote me on this. Good luck everyone and prepare to get your sorry selves destroyed by yours truly.

To keep this content related to the threat topic, I suggest the new set of 12 Masters get more hype for War.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Linkcat

• Forum Game Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • RIP Mafia 2010-2017
  • Awards: Winner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Re: 12th Trials - Suggestions & Feedback http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66109.msg1279980#msg1279980
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2018, 09:04:39 PM »
I still don't know how DANI manages to find the perfect GIF every time.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline shockcannon

• Reputation Power: 6
  • shockcannon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12th Trials - Suggestions & Feedback http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66109.msg1285949#msg1285949
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2019, 06:34:58 AM »
I hope people here aren't getting too upset and everyone does their best to respect each other. However, I enjoy myself some good rivalry and trash talk so I feel inclined to join the action. As a result I will make a bold statement and say that whatever team I join for this upcoming War is going to win the whole thing. And if my team does not win, I will save the next mark/nymph code I get and give it to the General of the winning team (who can then give it to one of their team members if they so choose). No risk on anyone else's part. Quote me on this. Good luck everyone and prepare to get your sorry selves destroyed by yours truly.

To keep this content related to the threat topic, I suggest the new set of 12 Masters get more hype for War.

I really needed to read this right now. Thank you younger shockcannon. The :fire ain't extinguished yet. I look forward to handing myself a mark code.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Linkcat

• Forum Game Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • RIP Mafia 2010-2017
  • Awards: Winner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Re: 12th Trials - Suggestions & Feedback http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66109.msg1285951#msg1285951
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2019, 07:00:34 AM »
That is the most shockcannon thing I've ever seen.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

blarg: