*Author

guolin

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg116324#msg116324
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 08:31:43 pm »
I have a 5600+ Score account, but it uses Rainbow only. Do I have to start building a Water deck?

Either way, I sign up, although I won't be too happy challenging Essence, who probably deserves the position anyways. :/

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg116700#msg116700
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2010, 10:02:23 am »
Guys, we will probably punched hard by Essence, but never say never. (Oh, fu-. I said it).
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Scaredgirl

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg116709#msg116709
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2010, 10:25:21 am »
Masters can be beat. Last time Essence was one match away from losing the title: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6541.msg76119#msg76119 , and he had a 21 upped cards while the challenger only had 8.

And other Masters (with card advantage) did lose.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg116760#msg116760
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 12:59:22 pm »
i'm only scared that the player in the final will have a few upped cards this time. we have 4 challengers and essence will receive a lot of votes. but i'm realy happy that there are so many people who are interested in  :water :D.
gl everyone and give essence a nice challenge for all water fans!
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg116762#msg116762
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 01:07:54 pm »
Yeah, community vote will make the difference.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

guolin

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg116785#msg116785
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 01:49:13 pm »
Eh, the only upped water card I have is Ulitharid. Time to upgrade that Squid!

Scaredgirl

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg116805#msg116805
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 02:29:25 pm »
i'm only scared that the player in the final will have a few upped cards this time. we have 4 challengers and essence will receive a lot of votes. but i'm realy happy that there are so many people who are interested in  :water :D.
You guys missed the point I was trying to make.

Here is the vote from last Trials: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,5331.0.html As you can see Essence got 80% of the votes, and had a total of 21 upped cards, while omgarm only had 8.

Despite this disadvantage, omgarm almost managed to beat Essence in the Final Battle. And it's the Final Battle that decides who will be the Master.

Sure getting a lot of votes helps, but it's not like you have zero chance if you don't get any votes. If you are good in PvP, you always have a chance. Last time both jmizzle7 and PuppyChow had a card advantage but lost the title anyways.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg116829#msg116829
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 03:15:56 pm »

Here is the vote from last Trials: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,5331.0.html As you can see Essence got 80% of the votes, and had a total of 21 upped cards, while omgarm only had 8.

Despite this disadvantage, omgarm almost managed to beat Essence in the Final Battle. And it's the Final Battle that decides who will be the Master.

Sure getting a lot of votes helps, but it's not like you have zero chance if you don't get any votes. If you are good in PvP, you always have a chance. Last time both jmizzle7 and PuppyChow had a card advantage but lost the title anyways.
lol i got 3 votes, and i got to fight gl1tch in the life trial

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg116846#msg116846
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 03:57:57 pm »
[/quote]

[/quote]

last time there was only one challenger and he got only 20%,now there are 4 and essence is a realy good master so he'll gain a lot of votes again,that's what i mean because now we'll get maybe 5% :o
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg118356#msg118356
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 04:59:36 pm »
I REALLY wanna challenge, but im late
put me as reserve.

Svenningen
Svenningen
Svenningen

42k score

edit: someone back down and let me fight! rawr! Im 'ready'

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg118792#msg118792
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2010, 03:42:12 am »
Well, last time :air and :water were practically unchallenged, and this time we're the first to fill up!

I love it!

Personally, I'll be voting for either ItzSean, or Svenningen if he makes it in. :)

Oh, and omgarm managed to "almost beat me" because I had to back out once because of a mark change and once because I unwittingly used an illegal card.  He only beat me once "legitimately", and that's because I decided to play a totally random Nymph deck instead of a serious beatstick.  If I had believed that he was actually threatening my position as Master, I would have been much more lethal about things.

Not that any of you should be nervous.

Not at all...

:waterbig
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg118799#msg118799
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2010, 03:53:36 am »

lol i got 3 votes, and i got to fight gl1tch in the life trial
And damn near won.  Repeatedly.

blarg: