*Author

Scaredgirl

Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg111268#msg111268
« on: July 09, 2010, 09:28:21 pm »
Signing up has ended.

:waterbig

Please read RULES (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,9414.0.html) very carefully.

To join this Trial, simply reply to this topic. Remember to mention your Elements score.

Requirements:
  • 5,000+ score in Elements
  • 50+ forums posts
  • Active member of the community (either now or in the future)

Challengers:
  • RavingRabbid
  • ItzSean
  • nilsieboy
  • guolin
Reserve:

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg112339#msg112339
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 04:19:19 pm »
Ign: RavingRabbid
Score: 5836
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

unionruler

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg112660#msg112660
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 04:58:37 am »
Your score/post ratio fascinates me  :D

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg112722#msg112722
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 07:48:09 am »
Your score/post ratio fascinates me  :D
Thanks, sir.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg112764#msg112764
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 09:38:40 am »
While the trials will test and strain you, please don't 'forfeit' the battle if you really want to be a Master of :water, unlike the previous trial's competitor.

Good luck, nonetheless. :)

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg112781#msg112781
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 10:19:47 am »
While the trials will test and strain you, please don't 'forfeit' the battle if you really want to be a Master of :water, unlike the previous trial's competitor.

Good luck, nonetheless. :)
Why should I forfeit? I think I will be torn into little pieces, but why should I forfeit?

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg112800#msg112800
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 11:25:50 am »
Why should I forfeit? I think I will be torn into little pieces, but why should I forfeit?
You shouldn't forfeit. ^^;; (Even if there's little to no chance that you may become a master [see my trials and how many points I was lacking], just follow through.)

I just think that people who surrender before even trying to get a stab at the title just baffles me, that's all. :P

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg112807#msg112807
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 12:06:47 pm »
You shouldn't forfeit. ^^;; (Even if there's little to no chance that you may become a master [see my trials and how many points I was lacking], just follow through.)

I just think that people who surrender before even trying to get a stab at the title just baffles me, that's all. :P
The part I fear most is the community vote.

Offline ItzSean

• Reputation Power: 3
  • ItzSean is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg112846#msg112846
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 02:51:44 pm »
-steps up- -takes off imaginary hat and lowers head- It would be an honor to challenge you, essence, for your title. I may get thrashed, but, dang it it looks fun... 'sides Water ROCKS!

Oh yea and..
Ign: ItzSean
Score : 11362 -atm-
Are you tired of those old boring rushes? Well look no further!

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg113815#msg113815
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 08:45:29 pm »
always loved  :water and finaly the chance to become the master of this great element!

ign:nilsje
score:11430
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg114120#msg114120
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 06:29:25 am »
always loved  :water and finaly the chance to become the master of this great element!

score:5401 atm
nilsie well done thats the spirit go for it!!!!! im rooting for u

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9427.msg114531#msg114531
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 07:48:46 pm »

score:5401 atm
nilsie well done thats the spirit go for it!!!!! im rooting for u
thx,i'll do it for you xD
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

blarg: