Tiko
23 (37.1%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: November 05, 2012, 01:50:52 pm

*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011737#msg1011737
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2012, 01:28:19 am »
mrpaper:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
595 595 595 595 595 595 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5id 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gs 7gs 8pm

Currently this isn't really built around Tridents, and only 1 of my 3 wins in Phase 2 with it was due to it (amazing BB draws in the other two), but it can be modded for a chance at at an earlier Trident. Using control to nullify the creatures that do come out before Trident is a very effective way to use it, especially considering BB, one of the strongest CC cards in the game, fits neatly into the duo.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011739#msg1011739
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2012, 01:30:58 am »
People constantly say that water is the most fluid element that ties everything together. I do not feel this way. Can you convince me?

Should blue crawler be changed in any way?

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011762#msg1011762
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2012, 02:30:27 am »
Are there elements you do not like, majofa?
I don't know lol

to all candidates: create an original yet effective deck based on Flooding and having at least 3 copies of it (SoP isn't allowed).
I'm not giving away all my secrets...
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ia 5ia 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ih 5ih 5ih 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7gp 7gp 8pp

Create what do you think is the best way to build a deck around tridents (upped or not).
Are you gonna copy it if you become Earth Master?
5aa 5aa 5aa 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ic 5ic 5ic 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 8pp

People constantly say that water is the most fluid element that ties everything together. I do not feel this way. Can you convince me?

Should blue crawler be changed in any way?
Water is fluid... in this game... I don't think so... but it does 'seep' into other elements.

Blue Crawler probably needs a buff, but maybe just a passive that gives it a buff when it's in a flooded area. That way it keeps its 3 attack and vanilla status.

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011767#msg1011767
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 02:38:40 am »

Create what do you think is the best way to build a deck around tridents (upped or not).

Are you gonna copy it if you become Earth Master?
5aa 5aa 5aa 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ic 5ic 5ic 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 8pp

Haha, nope I already have some trident decks to make If I decide to, but I still want to know if you see the chemistry between trident and earth as I do.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:41:26 am by mrpaper »

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011770#msg1011770
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 02:55:11 am »
Yep, just like Toadfish with :air, Chrysaora with :death, Mind Flayer with :aether, and Steam Machine with :fire   :P

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011797#msg1011797
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 07:08:12 am »
Water has the most forms of cc in the game.  If you had to remove one of these cc cards, which would it be? And what would you replace it with?

As majofa pointed out, water has a lot of explicit synergies.  Build a deck using implicit synergy.  (Not a  :death :air :aether :fire or  :earth deck)
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011833#msg1011833
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 01:22:37 pm »
Water has the most forms of cc in the game.  If you had to remove one of these cc cards, which would it be? And what would you replace it with?

As majofa pointed out, water has a lot of explicit synergies.  Build a deck using implicit synergy.  (Not a  :death :air :aether :fire or  :earth deck)
  ;D  ... You guys sure want a lot of decks from us.. heh

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011845#msg1011845
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 03:24:14 pm »
furball: Water should be, and to an extent is, fluidity. All living things have water in them, most environments have water in them, and water is made from the most common chemical substance in the universe, so it's natural that water should have direct synergy with many other elements.

I think Blue Crawler deserves either a moderate raise in HP or a slight raise in both attack and HP. The latter dismantles a synergy with adrenaline, but that isn't prevalent in most metagame, so I think that an attack buff is still best for the card in general.

Laxa: I would remove freeze.  While it can be a good card, it is generally overshadowed by most other CC, especially BB. I would replace it with a card that freezes permanents, instead. PC, even only temporary would be a huge boost to water as an element, enough that it would balance the loss of Freeze. Water would still have Arctic Squid, Ice Bolt, and multiple duo synergies built around CC.

As for a deck with implict synergy, I don't really need to build one :3. Both Flowing Reflection and an unupped variant I used in Phase 2, Cascade, utilize it's many duo synergies to form a strong, pseudo-rainbow with no more than four elements.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Bootsza

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bootsza is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Matey!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011853#msg1011853
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 04:07:14 pm »
To any and all candidates:

Elements has been through a traumatic period.  We had a bunch of new shards and changes in a BIG update and then ... silence.  SG disappeared and Zanz took indefinite leave.  Our forums got rescued by some good people and chat got an upgrade (IMHO).  It has happened before, but never quite like this.

What should the community do?

I realise this is an impossible question, in many respects.  Perhaps "Nothing, carry on as we are" is a good answer.  Maybe you have some ideas.  I think the role of Master should involve more than just PvP.  Let me see what you have in terms of "community thinking"?
It is too late to apologise.  I have already forgiven you.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011939#msg1011939
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 11:05:27 pm »

Freeze is underused and for good reason, for the most part stopping one creature for 3 turns just isn't worth it.

However, the one I might change would be Mind Flayer... how about he can cause the opponent Amnesia as well? Yes, negate their weapon ability! That would be fun.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1011964#msg1011964
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 12:46:14 am »
To any and all candidates:

Elements has been through a traumatic period.  We had a bunch of new shards and changes in a BIG update and then ... silence.  SG disappeared and Zanz took indefinite leave.  Our forums got rescued by some good people and chat got an upgrade (IMHO).  It has happened before, but never quite like this.

What should the community do?

I realise this is an impossible question, in many respects.  Perhaps "Nothing, carry on as we are" is a good answer.  Maybe you have some ideas.  I think the role of Master should involve more than just PvP.  Let me see what you have in terms of "community thinking"?
Just keep doing what we've been doing.... PvP Events, Card Designing.... Mafia!

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44404.msg1012045#msg1012045
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 10:37:53 am »
Same question for evey candidate:

What deck archetype do you see as the biggest "problem deck" for water in war?
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

anything
blarg: