*Author

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg150885#msg150885
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 07:47:29 pm »
You're both on!  Just get in chat and fight.  I've got spectate all warmed up for you.
OK.  It looks like you're both on now.  If one of you is hesitating to fight now because
a) It's past the deadline, or
b) There was a descrepancy in the first match...

Forget it.  Get on and fight now.  If one of you wins the next 5 matches, the point is moot.  And it probably won't come down to that one match descrepancy.

There's a good chance that SG will rule you all inept and leave Essence as Master if this trend continues.  Just duke it out and state your case later if it still matters.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg150886#msg150886
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 07:48:42 pm »
You're both on!  Just get in chat and fight.  I've got spectate all warmed up for you.
OK.  It looks like you're both on now.  If one of you is hesitating to fight now because
a) It's past the deadline, or
b) There was a descrepancy in the first match...

Forget it.  Get on and fight now.  If one of you wins the next 5 matches, the point is moot.  And it probably won't come down to that one match descrepancy.

There's a good chance that SG will rule you all inept and leave Essence as Master if this trend continues.  Just duke it out and state your case later if it still matters.
I played both my matches in time.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg150887#msg150887
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2010, 07:51:32 pm »
yep,i hate this because we're both online but he just doesn't come to the chat for his battles.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg150971#msg150971
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 09:53:41 pm »
We did it! Guolin and Nilsie finally played!

guolin

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg150975#msg150975
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 10:02:02 pm »
3 Nilsie - 1 Guolin

Pretty epic battles, too.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg151278#msg151278
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2010, 07:28:38 am »
Ok, I'll describe the battles.

Battle 1: Apple of discord here 0-1 (0-0)
Battle 2: Adrenalined Crawlers+Freeze from Nils vs Toadfish for attack+Steal from Guolin 1-1 (1-0)
Battle 3: Toadfish+Wings deck from Nils vs Adrenaline Crawlers from Guolin 2-1 (2-0)
Battle 4: Winged Toadfishes from Nils vs MindGate Squid from Guolin 3-1 (3-0)

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg151291#msg151291
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2010, 08:34:38 am »
:water nilsje :water
nilsieboy 3 - 1 guolin
first match: denial deck vs his adrea crawlers. 0-1
second match: my adrea crawlers vs a deck with steals 1-1
third match: my toadfish deck vs his adrea crawlers 2-1
fourth match: my toadfish deck with more wings vs his mind gate deck (decked him out) 3-1
great matches ( srry for late results but had to sleep yesterday because it was realy late here)

guolin

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg151532#msg151532
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2010, 09:09:42 pm »
:water nilsje :water
nilsieboy 3 - 1 guolin
first match: denial deck vs his adrea crawlers. 0-1
second match: my adrea crawlers vs a deck with steals 1-1
third match: my toadfish deck vs his adrea crawlers 2-1
fourth match: my toadfish deck with more wings vs his mind gate deck (decked him out) 3-1
great matches ( srry for late results but had to sleep yesterday because it was realy late here)
I have got to post Adrenaline Crawlers. The most successful deck that can be made with those poor Blue Crawlers, and it's been using 3 out of 4 battles between Nil and I. My original version (before the rule of off-element cards was changed to a limit of 6) had 6 Adrenaline and 1 Druidic Staff in it. (Trident is just...bad)

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Always trust badgers.
Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg151861#msg151861
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2010, 07:37:30 am »
adrealine was a great card in the battles with water because it's awesome against freeze to :P.
yea that first deck was pretty much fun deck and tested it to few :D.

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 3 - Battles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11495.msg152053#msg152053
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2010, 04:06:39 pm »
Because the remaining battle was resolved in Overtime, I will readjust the scores based on the new wins count, with a 2 point penalty for being after the time end.

Good work on standing up and completing the resolution.

In the future, I suggest challengers be more communicative of the times they can play and if possible make a sacrifice to show your willigness to play. We nearly all have work or school, but in most cases one of the challengers can wake early or stay up a little later for a game  to get the duel done.

anything
blarg: