*Author

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140668#msg140668
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 04:43:07 pm »
Thank you to all of you who made the right decision.  Looking at my most serious competition, I see that he has 56 Super Gullibility Points.  When I clicked on the little plus thingy to make him even more gullible, it didn't work. If I'm not mistaken, that means he's maxxed out his gullibility.  Thus, I'm only going to say this:

Hey, Guolin!  I'm gonna play my Gargoyle/Water deck in the trials!  I dare you to come up with a good counter for it! 

;p
Hmm, okay, I'll use my Eternity/Water deck. ;)

@BP: I'm sorry that I offended you in the Humor section. I'm usually a lot more evil in the Humor section, and that happens to be the section you check the most. ::)
who said you'll reach the final??? maybe rav or me will stop you from it :P
Maybe rav or rav, you mean?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

guolin

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140675#msg140675
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2010, 05:00:31 pm »
Thank you to all of you who made the right decision.  Looking at my most serious competition, I see that he has 56 Super Gullibility Points.  When I clicked on the little plus thingy to make him even more gullible, it didn't work. If I'm not mistaken, that means he's maxxed out his gullibility.  Thus, I'm only going to say this:

Hey, Guolin!  I'm gonna play my Gargoyle/Water deck in the trials!  I dare you to come up with a good counter for it! 

;p

@BP: I'm sorry that I offended you in the Humor section. I'm usually a lot more evil in the Humor section, and that happens to be the section you check the most. ::)
Essence was joking, an so was I. ;)

But yeah, you worry me the most. :P It's on, dude, it's on.

Incidently, though, I have the most points. Not that that matters once Phase III resolves itself, heh.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140679#msg140679
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 05:05:05 pm »

;p

Incidently, though, I have the most points. Not that that matters once Phase III resolves itself, heh.
you have one point more then me and 2 more then rav,the battle phase will decide who'll reach the final
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

guolin

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140684#msg140684
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2010, 05:22:10 pm »

;p

you have one point more then me and 2 more then rav,the battle phase will decide who'll reach the final

I know, unless he gets 1st and I get 2nd. >.>

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140692#msg140692
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2010, 05:33:35 pm »

;p

I will pass, in that case.

guolin

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140696#msg140696
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2010, 05:35:54 pm »
*snip*!!!!!

Right...I think SG wil probably make us do a tiebreaker, though.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140697#msg140697
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2010, 05:38:19 pm »
*snip*!!!!!

Nope. If same points, the best PVPer pass.

guolin

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140720#msg140720
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2010, 06:15:48 pm »
*snip*!!!!!

Never mind, I thought you meant pass, as in you'll quit.

But yeah, you better cross your fingers that SG will allow all competitors to fight, not just top two.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140722#msg140722
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2010, 06:18:30 pm »
*snip*!!!!!

Never mind, I thought you meant pass, as in you'll quit.

But yeah, you better cross your fingers that SG will allow all competitors to fight, not just top two.
He said it was going to do that from next trials.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140883#msg140883
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2010, 10:21:55 pm »
@Goulin, Im not sure where it was. And it wasnt just me, or any one post. Its just in general. Regardless though, whenever I think water, I just think essence.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

guolin

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10937.msg140943#msg140943
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2010, 11:44:16 pm »
@Goulin, Im not sure where it was. And it wasnt just me, or any one post. Its just in general. Regardless though, whenever I think water, I just think essence.
I was a bit cocky in that thread, and called you a jackass. I apologize. Most of my posts, I believe, aren't as rude as you would think.

anything
blarg: