*Author

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg130245#msg130245
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 12:43:21 pm »
I ended Fighting False Gods.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Dragoon

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg130262#msg130262
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 01:29:48 pm »
Dude, that is awesome!  I love the 182 poison counters on Ferox.   :))

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg130263#msg130263
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 01:30:35 pm »
Dude, that is awesome!  I love the 182 poison counters on Ferox.   :))
Ferox is made for poison counters.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg130311#msg130311
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 04:37:44 pm »
i'm done with the fgs to now,looks like you're faster because i was gone yesterday :P. i'm still in the race xD
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg130315#msg130315
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 04:51:26 pm »
I wonder if you could have done the same without the ubered Pufferfish.
Ferox and Neptune would probably have had you covered.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg130331#msg130331
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 05:45:02 pm »
I wonder if you could have done the same without the ubered Pufferfish.
Ferox and Neptune would probably have had you covered.
Yep, the one attack boost is awesome. It's a major change.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg132004#msg132004
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 09:25:26 pm »
Essence, where are you?

guolin

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg132022#msg132022
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 09:53:07 pm »
I'm the only Challenger that's not doing FG's. :'( I'm not a fan of using a deck based largely on Water to farm FG's...I prefer PvP myself.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg133270#msg133270
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 11:29:28 pm »
i'm done!!!
i thaught i wouldn't make it ;D
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

guolin

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg133436#msg133436
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2010, 05:12:38 am »
Whew, finally done with that blanged wiki article. I detest the way the new wiki works. :( My wiki article looks pretty messed up - i tried fixing it, but it wouldn't "update." I might need to clear cache, though.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg133524#msg133524
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2010, 08:04:28 am »
Whew, finally done with that blanged wiki article. I detest the way the new wiki works. :( My wiki article looks pretty messed up - i tried fixing it, but it wouldn't "update." I might need to clear cache, though.
Since you made it about a fire rush, I assume you are a traitor. En garde!

guolin

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10368.msg133618#msg133618
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2010, 01:15:10 pm »
Since you made it about a fire rush, I assume you are a traitor. En garde!
Lol. :P

What, you wanted me to write an article about how to use an Arctic Squid?

anything
blarg: