Poll

Who is the most worthy to be the next Master of Water?

ddevans96
23 (56.1%)
jonathancrazyj
11 (26.8%)
treebeard xiii
1 (2.4%)
Blacksmith
5 (12.2%)
None Worthy
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: June 14, 2015, 12:33:47 pm

*Author

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1194415#msg1194415
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2015, 03:26:51 pm »
When I entered this trials I did not in any way expect to win.

To start with, I aimed for 12-12 in phase 2. ended 15-9 (18-6 or something after deck review)
Then I just aimed to get to the final, nothing more.
Once at the final, I said to myself, if i can lose but win at least 3 games, a 3-5 loss I would see as an achievement. Getting to a deciding game was by a mile more than I expected from my first trials. If not for 2 top-deck pillars from dd in that game I could have won.

I did not see myself as quite ready. I saw myself as willing, I knew that if I did somehow win I would have the time, energy and will to do everything I could for my element. But you are right, I wasn't quite ready. Of this I am glad. dd is a great master for us, and I know that the only way I will become master is by beating him, and hopefully you and Blacksmith if you come back next Trials, as I hope you both will.

When I do, I will be ready. 8) :water :-*
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1194417#msg1194417
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2015, 03:54:52 pm »
5-4 against an experienced player in their element with a small upgrade disadvantage is more than I'd expect from someone with just a 2nd BL place in the way of PvP decorations. Until you've done more, I don't think you have the right to say anything :>

I may not have won anything of note but i do have 3 trials experiences and one finals (the essence of which is no secret to anyone in the know) and two water war experiences and yes my best achievement may onlty getting a 6th place in leagues but I did that with water. I also came second in king of the hill with water i just expected a little more faith from the community and a little less faith placed in the pretty award icons, but mastership has become another pvp event which I'm under the impression was different from its roots.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

blarg: