Poll

Who is the most worthy to be the next Master of Water?

ddevans96
23 (56.1%)
jonathancrazyj
11 (26.8%)
treebeard xiii
1 (2.4%)
Blacksmith
5 (12.2%)
None Worthy
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: June 14, 2015, 12:33:47 pm

*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1192843#msg1192843
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2015, 08:19:35 pm »
To all: Why should I vote for you? Why do you think you would be a better Master/General than your competition? Or do you think somebody else would be better for this position?
What cards should be changed/add to make water more competitve?

If I were to win in the final battle, I'd be the only Water master to successfully defend his title since Essence, the original. This would be following a 7th place war finish, second best by a water team ever, and following only a team led by the best to ever play the game, and a 2nd place Brawl finish. Consider also my sheer devotion to water (which I'll explain further in my answer to Higu's question), and that'd be a pretty good track record, but not a great one. I have a long ways to go before I can really be considered a great master.

As for better than my competitors? I've already done a good (but again, not great) amount, whereas apart from Blacksmith, who was in a different element, none of them have shown anything in terms of mastership. There's more uncertainty about them - they could easily surpass me in greatness or they could totally flop. Right now, at this time, I think I'm most suited for Master of Water, but the future could easily change that or prove otherwise. Only time will tell.

For changes needed to make water more competitive, I again say PC...I think people are tired of seeing that answer but there really is no other one, it's a major hole and every other holw we might have is extremely small in comparison.

Does the vault feel emptier with no mind flayers or no chrysaoras?

I'd feel better having no Mind Flayers. While they are useful, Chrysaoras are generally the better card to have, as we can build a strong death duo and a good control rainbow around them, while Flayers normally get slotted into grabbows or aether duos where they're not the focus of the deck.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:30:04 pm by ddevans96 »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1192894#msg1192894
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 09:39:42 am »
Questions from the general thread!

What element do you hate the most and why?

I hate no element - the one I have the least love for, however, is probably Gravity. There's just not a lot there that appeals to my playstyle unfortunately.

What does your element represent and mean to you outside of the gameplay? What has it done for you, and what would you do for it as a Master?

Water has always felt comfortable to me. Even though I never learned to swim, I loved being around water from a young age. I spent a lot of winters outside in the snow and a lot of summers outside in the rain, simply because it was comforting to me.

I got to a point where everything began feeling meaningless pretty early in life. The one thing that never failed to make sense for me was water - I knew that I could sit by the lake for a while, and at least for that time everything would feel peaceful again.

Admittedly, though, I abandoned water when things got really dark. I spent much less time around it than I once did - stopped walking around the lake, stopped going fishing, stopped swordfighting with icicles. Some might recall, when I became active here, I considered my favorite elements to be aether and death. Considering I was only a few months removed from attempting suicide, and was using Elements to assist in my recovery, the two elements most related to the afterlife were really natural to me.

Eventually, as should be evident, I found my way back to water and I haven't left it since. I never miss a chance to go out in the rain anymore. As for giving back to it, I think I've been moderately successful representing it so far. I still have a long ways to go, but the foundation is there.

If you win Trials, will you lead your team into the upcoming war?

If not, please explain why.

If so, please describe your leadership style and how you will organize and motivate your team members.

Truth be told, I'm not positive I'll lead War this time. I've taken a year off of school and I start again in the fall, and before then I'll have to get a job, so my free time will be more spread out than normal. Most likely, though, I'll make it work, because I definitely love war and I feel there's a lot of uncovered territory in regards to Water in war, especially with changes the current WMs have teased.

My leadership revolves around building a solid team. I prioritize activity and personality above all else, and I've built two very enjoyable, hard-working teams in War 8 and Brawl 4, with relatively successful results. There's always something to be done better, though, so we'll see if War 9 is even better for us.

If your element has never won a war, why do you think that is?  (underpowered elements, bad generals/team, bad rng, etc)

A large part of it is that Water has a gaping hole in the form of PC, which I've addressed to hell and back already. However, there've been some very promising water teams, that, while they weren't going to win the event, could have had very strong showings, but factors such as inactivity, carelessness, and simply bad luck  have constantly plagued them. I don't believe a top 4 finish is unrealistic for us, although it has yet to happen, but it's require a really solid team with the proper amount of luck to happen.

brawl, where do you stand on it and do you think you will be able to be a brawl boss?

I generally enjoyed Brawl 4, and I'd like to lead a team again, but the issue of impending adulthood I mentioned above is present. It's very possible I'll participate in Brawl again, but it's by no means a sure thing.

Good question, might I add: Do you think masters should represent their elements in Brawl?

I don't think they necessarily should or should not, but I like that they're given the option to lead teams before anyone else, and personally I enjoy seeing masters lead Brawl teams. The issue is that there's a lack of connectivity between Trials and Brawl, so it's not as common as I wish it was.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1193017#msg1193017
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2015, 09:36:11 am »
Due to unforeseen circumstances this is late but my answers here might change a few minds before the deadline

Spoiler for Answers to this thread:
Spoiler for ji412jo:
Water is sometimes seen as an element that can synergize well with everything, with the obvious synergize on certain creatures. 
My question is : which element do you like the less to duo with water?
Water is often misinterpreted as the ability to synergise with everything yes it has the one of the largest number inherent synergies but a lot of its duos are less water synergy and more support from the other element. If you put it like that every eleement can synergise with every other element which more experienced players will say is simply not true.

My least favourite water duo is in fact time golden tears or other possible duos why because quite frankly the synergy is not truly there while it can be effective it is less a duo and more the usage of the stronger parts of time like rt and golden nymphs 

Spoiler for theelkspeaks:
For all candidates:

Which card in :water is most underused (comparing actual use in competitive play to your opinion of its true strength), and provide an example of a deck that uses that card.  The deck in question may have any number of elements present and any total number of water cards, so long as your example deck contains at least 3 copies of the named card.  Be sure to specify the purpose of the deck (i.e. is it intended for Leagues, Leagues with shards, War, or a specific PVP Event in recent memory?).

In my opinion the most underused water card competitively is in fact flooding for now I will be brief on this and will go into more depth when I come to a later question the fact it restricts you opponent to 5 creatures unless the creatures are immaterial, water or neutral can really hurt certain popular strategies.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
595 595 595 595 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i9 5i9 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ih 5ih 5ih 5ih 5io 5io 5jm 5jm 5jm 8pp

Shock horror a earth water duo that does not use trident it won't need it. Though as i'm out of practice in leagues I'm not certain how strong against the meta it is but think about it flooding only allows five creature to last more than a turn a pertrified creature in a nymph rush that creature will be disabled for most of the game. Then there is the forgotten mechanic with nymph tears by most newer players.

Spoiler for rob77dp:
All:

Which elements best counters Water mono/duo vs. mono/duo, besides Aether?

Easy question or is it? the obvious answer is air but in all honesty the only thing in air that really hurts us is wings not whaqt I'd call a massively hard counter it hurts yes but to get a wings consistently most people have to run 3 or more I honestly think we have more issues against fire unupped most of our main atk force dies to the vast amount of cc available to fire and upgraded everything bar out machines and nymphs die to rage fire is fast and explosive and has the control to boot that nice ice shield bang gone to deflag, thats a nice board of stally squids hi rain of fire while air can present difficulties as my lovely competitors have already said but fair only stops us fire destroys us it is faster, more controlling and hell does it hit harder.

Spoiler for frozen:
Spoiler for first question:
To all:
<- Compare using a deck of these and another element as opposed to an in-element nymph you want, assuming you have those in-element nymphs. Would you ever use NT as a replacement to an actual nymph of a card you have?

And what about NT versus Nymph Queen?
[/quote]

Tears oh how they can make people cry at times but a tears duo there arfe only really one or two strong tears duos that can really hurt the most prominent are earth and time but fire works two allowing water access to the pc it sorely needs most other duos require extra aid from water, the real difference is a water nymphs are costly and the out of element ones you can work around. Now would i use a nymph instead of tears yes and no more a combination of both. Tears are cheaper but are they unupped a tears technically costs you 8 quanta the exact same as the actual card and upgraded it still costs 7 thouhg in an area where most pillars actually have a value of two but only one when tears is used I'd use more tears in upgraded play than the actual nymph unless my deck is quanta light it is all based on the deck and the meta. I mix and match at about a 2:4 ratio either way.

Spoiler for second question:
Do you consider NT quanta denial?

It its most basic form tears is the very essence of quanta denial you take your opponents resources away to prevent them from playing more cards, we as a community decided to deny ourselves instead of our opponent with tears for good reason mind you nymphs are powerful we don't want to give our opponents in element nymphs or do we? I gravitated towards this when I was discussing flooding. Only 3 types of creatures can't sit in flooding neutral, immortal and water as water has some of the most powerful threat neutralising cards either through tears or aid from other elements freeze disables a creature for four turns, antimatter we can access through tears turns an attacking creature into a healing creature, bb disable for six turns, ice shield has a chance to freeze anything that hits it disabling five creature indefinitely is not difficult in a well built deck, flooding does the rest so how does this relate to tears well 11 of the 12 potential nymphs will die to flooding aether nymphs can potentially survive but that is up to the opponent to decide which is more important keeping the nymph alive or protecting one of you 5 central creatures but talking about aether it is an element that doesn't appreciate losing a quanta source. So is tears a source of quanta denial? yes how reliable that is based on your deck and your opponents deck.

Spoiler for basman:
To all candidates:
*) Aside from its lack of PC, do you think Water has any other noteworthy problems?
*) In your opinion, which element pulls the least effective duo with Water (and why would that be)?
*) In your opinion, which element pulls the most effective duo with Water (and why would that be)?

To be honest PC is one of waters biggest problems its other problem is while it has a lot of strong cards a number of them are more niche in use we are well rounded to an extent but i personally think our well rounded nature is our downfall we have lots of in built synergies but these for the most part are weaker than their mono counterparts our strongest form of hard cc is a forced duo alone, squids are out matched but earth's equivalent role cards. Our saving grace is we can put out one of the largest turn by turn damage in the whole card base (tears are cheap)

Our least effective duo I have already addressed to a certain extent but that was more as an actual synergetic duo if you want plain duo our weakest is life not because life is weak but because we can't use it that much it is slightly more useful in uprgraded play but unupgraded we have almost no duo capabilities.

Our most effective duo now that is one massively contested by I personally feel our strongest duo is gravity in upgraded play and in unupgraded I have to go fire or light. Gravity is good upgraded you looks at the upgraded cardbase they have a huge vulnerabilty to gravity shield, oty combo or dessication, oty combo. One might say its not a true synergy but gravity enhances waters capability to control the board in a way no other element can. Unupgraded fire as i have already stated covers our pc vulnerability and red nymphs hurt unupped decks massively not to mention the fact you can tack in steamers for snowballing damage or the fire cc for added control. Light allows us to buy a little time to outlast some of the nastier shields for us out there it also gives us some less fragile creatures.

Spoiler for corri:
To all: Why should I vote for you? Why do you think you would be a better Master/General than your competition? Or do you think somebody else would be better for this position?
What cards should be changed/add to make water more competitve?

Why should you vote for me that is an interesting question and it depends on what you consider makes someone a good master but i will answer based on my own opinion why vote for me tbh until recently I'd have no problems saying I am active and know the element but as anyone whose been round a while knows lately my activity has been on a decline and i cannot say for certain it will pick up in the near future but I can be incredibly active when i'm in the right frame of mind, I love the element with a passion and am willing to experiment to unlock new potential, I have experienced two wars under who I feel is the strongest contender for water at this time but be damned if you feel i don't think myself a worthy master, I may not be the best but I know my way around I have a vast amount of experience in the competitive world and over my last few dabbles into competitive I have mained water decks for the most part, so I know its strengths in different areas.

Do I think someone could do the job better out of us yes I feel ddevs is still at this time the most experienced out of us all the guys ancient around here :P. Though I feel i could still make it work for me.

What water needs it needs a more consistent way of putting heavy damage out either through pc or alternative damage sources but this is to complete the element more than make it more competitive as is it is still very competitive in the right hands and I'm not just talking god players like the deuces and the rootrangers, if you know the element well enough it can work for you

Spoiler for ccc:
Does the vault feel emptier with no mind flayers or no chrysaoras?

No competition chrysoaras are better in every way but i would still appreciate having a couple of flayers tucked away but if i had to choose i would drop flayers in a heartbeat while flayers have their uses those uses are of limited worth in water if we want to deal with a pesky ability we will disable the entire creature not just its skill, soaras have a higher damage to cost ratio and multiple uses.

Spoiler for Answers to the other thread:

Spoiler for Willu:
What element do you hate the most and why?

It is common knowledge I can't stand aether but that is a general hate not an element related one, I hate aether and everything in stands for though fractal and pu are fun. As a water user I hate either facing light or earth or any extremely stally element thats because while we have stallbreak potential the games are boring and uninteresting I'm more likely to misplay against a stall than any other deck.

Spoiler for Higu:
What does your element represent and mean to you outside of the gameplay? What has it done for you, and what would you do for it as a Master?

While I can't say much about what it has done for me in real life in terms of what it represents it is the the very essence of balance it can both soothe and destroy, it can live and it can die, underestimate it and be prepared to feel its wrath. Now what can I do for it as a master the only thing i can do is bring it to light for newer players and reinforce the knowledge of the experienced player and with the right balance I can bring it to glory in war.

Spoiler for trashduke:
If you win Trials, will you lead your team into the upcoming war?

If not, please explain why.

If so, please describe your leadership style and how you will organize and motivate your team members.

If time allows it I will for sure lead my team in war

However there is the rl curse that may prevent me from doing this

Now my leadership style will be a role of steward rather than leader I am not a war veteran by any means so I don't know all the technicalities and such but I have experienced what its like to have an inactive and the opposite and seen what differences it will make. For plain terms I will make sure my team mates are active and if they aren't I will find out why within reason I'm not expecting activity if your going through a difficult time and I won't expect you to divulge if you don't want to, I will be democratic every member who is active will have their say and we will decide as a team what we are going to do. I will find a mixture of teammates and I will not say much more lest i divulge too much about my auction approach.

Spoiler for dragonsdemesne:
If your element has never won a war, why do you think that is?  (underpowered elements, bad generals/team, bad rng, etc)

If your element has won a war, what makes you think YOU can do it again?

Why has water never won war without knowing the full archive of our performance/team/general I would say the biggest reasons teams lose wars is either due to activity issues, flawed decks (ahem aether of old according to higu), poor leadership or just plain poor rng or any combination of these. How would I change that there is less need to make those changes the community now is more 'intelligent' but as I have already said i will try and get a decent level of activity from most if not all of the team, we will deliberate over what vault knowledge we possess and our own pools of knowledge and making offerings to rngesus to try and avoid excessive rng problems.

Spoiler for dawn to dusk:
brawl, where do you stand on it and do you think you will be able to be a brawl boss?
Where do i stand on it I think it is a waste of time for me personally but it is an area that allows non-pvpers to have an event for themselves along with the more creative of the pvpers will I be a boss no my only experience with brawl was the single most boring event I have ever been a part off but I can understand why others would go for brawl

Spoiler for Naesala:
Good question, might I add: Do you think masters should represent their elements in Brawl?
I feel brawl shouldn't even be based on element nevermind ran by masters it is an area that those who don't enjoy pvp can spread their wings and get known for something if they have the abilities or will the event is likely a necessary part of the forum but I just don't feel it
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:03:46 am by treebeard xiii »
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1193069#msg1193069
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2015, 06:42:44 pm »
I am very pleased and surprised by the number of votes I received. I will try to do you proud in the final battle. :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 06:52:04 pm by jonathancrazyj »
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1193528#msg1193528
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2015, 10:20:30 pm »
I am very pleased and surprised by the number of votes I received. I will try to do you proud in the final battle. :)
Since I'm one of those who voted for you I'd just like to say go for it!

Also thank you for those who voted on me even though I didn't really have a chance to proceed, it makes me happy.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline treebeard xiii

• treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1194142#msg1194142
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2015, 08:10:43 am »
Since I'm one of those who voted for you I'd just like to say go for it!

Also thank you for those who voted on me even though I didn't really have a chance to proceed, it makes me happy.

Hancock I am disappoint, it makes me sad the person who kept persuading me to stick with pvp doesn't have enough faith to put me into a trials final :( over someone going for the first trials.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1194220#msg1194220
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 05:05:37 pm »
Looking forward for the epic clash - any agreement on that so far?
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1194221#msg1194221
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2015, 05:08:21 pm »
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1194222#msg1194222
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2015, 05:09:01 pm »
8pm GMT +1 Today.

As in 1 Hour 52 Mins from now.

EDIT: oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:12:17 pm by jonathancrazyj »
Competitions!

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1194353#msg1194353
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2015, 08:52:36 am »
Sorry guys, I tried.

Epic Match Write Up
Competitions!

Offline treebeard xiii

Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1194378#msg1194378
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2015, 12:05:46 pm »
Sorry guys, I tried.

Epic Match Write Up

I said you weren't quite ready for this trials is a different ball game to most other pvp events. I'm still torn between salt and disappointment maybe I am just rusty or maybe I am just bad.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58616.msg1194406#msg1194406
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2015, 02:42:27 pm »
5-4 against an experienced player in their element with a small upgrade disadvantage is more than I'd expect from someone with just a 2nd BL place in the way of PvP decorations. Until you've done more, I don't think you have the right to say anything :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: