*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1146444#msg1146444
« on: July 19, 2014, 12:00:33 pm »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
HAS RUN OUT

:waterbig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Requirements:
-Evidence of Score Requirement
-Evidence of Established Account Requirement
Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for Task 2:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for Task 3:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation last war for the same element you are challenging (or defending as a Master)
-If you were a General, evidence of your General-ship
Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

Remember, the Requirements to Challenge are:
  • 30,000+ score in Elements
  • 200+ forums posts
  • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time the clock above expires)
Note: In the event more there are more than four applicants for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master RavingRabbid of :water is not defending.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 03:10:22 pm by CCCombobreaker »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1146477#msg1146477
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 01:51:50 pm »
Tasks are yet to be completed
Spoiler for Score Requirement:
Spoiler for Established Account Requirement:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/deck-help/titan-fg-killer/msg517557/#msg517557
I believe that thread will be proof enough of my time here that was my first post on this forum.
Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for Task 2:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for Task 3:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
I have participated in one trials before this however that was for entropy.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:35:32 pm by treebeard xiii »
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1147722#msg1147722
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 09:31:29 pm »
Okay here we go. Good idea with the tasks!

Requirements

I'm Boa.
Spoiler for Hidden:
I don't know if this is necesary since I was able to join last year.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Phase 1
Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for -Building War Golems:
Frost   
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dn 7dn 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gn 7gn 7gn 7gn 7go 7go 7go 7go 7go 7go 7gp 7gp 7gp 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 8po

• Frost has since dawn of time wandered in the land of ice. He found out that cold is the strongest weapon one could carry and the only way to prevent cold is fire. Frost send cold to his opponent and heat to himself.

This is a cc heavy fg. The ice lances will in most cases be used on creatures in an attempt to stall until the steam machines kill you. With it's double draw it beats most creature based decks that has no protection in form of immortality or cloak. If you play a deck without any creatures ice lances will aim at your health instead of the creatures making this deck a bit harder to counter.
Spoiler for Entering The War Forge :

5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i9 5i9 5ic 5ic 5ic 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 6rp 6rp 6rp 8pm

Water is one of those elements who really wants upped cards. It makes most decks a lot faster and powerful. This is a typical stall beater that thanks to it's new cards will have stronger nymphs, faster and more quakes + stronger abysses.

Spoiler for Starting Your Own Little War:
Name toruney
  • You may only play creature cards that starts with the same letter as either the first, second or third letter in your forum username.
  • You may only play spells and permanents that starts with either the last, second last or the third last letter in your forum username.
  • You may use any pillar,pend, mark card and mark in your deck.
  • All shards+Dim shield and discord are baned.
  • If your name only contains 2 useful letter or less To's will choose letters for you randomly before tourney starts.
A list of cards for each letter will be shown before tourney start.

A deck I might use.
Spoiler for deck:
4sp 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i9 5i9 5ib 5ib 5ib 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 8pp
Loyalty and war bonus
Spoiler for nothing:
NADA :/
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:22:05 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1147730#msg1147730
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 11:49:38 pm »
Requirements
Score and Account: 137000+, on New Forums since April 2012

Phase 1
Task A: War Forge
Spoiler for War Forge:
NAME:
Blizzard
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
5 :water
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
For one turn, any permanent that is triggered or activated is frozen for two turns.
NAME:
Frost Tempest
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
4 :water
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
For one turn, any permanent that is triggered or activated is frozen for two turns.

ART:
penywise, modified by ddevans96
IDEA:
ddevans96
NOTES:
As always, I'm terrible at balance - this is just a display of concept.

Water has a gaping hole, in that it has no permanent control, while having no good way around shields that can shut down some of our best strategies. This is a refreshingly cold twist on the concept of PC.

Simply put, any permanent that does something (for the remainder of your turn and the duration of your opponent's - the effect disappears at the beginning of your next turn) is frozen. This includes any permanent with an activated ability (e.g. Hourglass, Pulvy), any that has an automatic ability (e.g. Discord upon scrambling quanta, shields upon either reducing damage or otherwise affecting a creature, SoG upon healing), or both (Sundial stopping a creature's attack OR drawing). This should not affect pillars or pendulums.

In theory, this would also stop counters (e.g. Dim Shield, Bone Wall, Sundial) from decreasing, but while they are frozen they have no effect. Also in theory, this should be like Silence, and create a bubble next to each player's hand, disappearing at the end of their turns, to signify the effect is in play.

Note this affects your permanents as well - so if you have Trident or something, use it before this card, and if you have shields, Sundials, etc. of your own, it can backfire.

Basically, a deceptively powerful card with a potential drawback.

Here's a potential deck for it:
4t9 4t9 4t9 58o 58o 595 595 595 595 595 595 5aa 5aa 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ic 5ic 5ic 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 7h3 7h3 7h3 8pm

A general purpose stall packed with several forms of CC, as well as QC, PC, and potent damage. A Nymph Spam can be stopped by Dim Shields, Wings, Sundials, and other nasty permanents, which is one of many situations that highlights our dire need for PC, and this makes those not only beatable, but even a favorable matchup. As a stall, this is good against a wide variety of decks, and as a nymph spam, it is also a stallbreaker, so this can hold its own in a wide variety of matchups. It's 41 cards to deckout a 40 card stall, although because this is so common, bumping to 42 or more cards may be desirable.

By default, this deck requires no upgrades. Because of Squids, however, Dry Spells are not ideal, and as such Desis should be upgraded instead. In a version without squids, and more potential for Auburn Nymphs or another form of CC, Dry Spells may be left unupgraded. Other good upgrades are quanta, Poseidons, and Tears. Tempest is not a vital upgrade and may, but does not have to be, left unupped. For a General, I would consider upgrading, in addition to the Desis, three quanta cards and all three Poseidons.

Potential mods to the deck include the use of Purifies where poison is expected, Ice Bolts for another form of damage and CC, and even the oft-forgotten Flooding in situations where a high density of powerful creatures is possible.

POST-OVERSEER CHECK EDITS ARE IN YELLOW
SERIES:

Task B: War Golems
Spoiler for War Golems:
~~GANGA~~
7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gq 7gq 7gq 7gu 7gu 7gu 7gu 7h1 7h1 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 8pq

The personification of the holy river Ganges. She resolves the sins and helps separate from the cycle of life and death those who bathe in her waters, and brings fortune to those who worship her. Her waters are home to a number of aquatic creature and are a place of holiness and solace. She will dispatch any threats to her by unleashing her inhabitants and waters upon you, while protecting herself with her sacred nature, until all is safe again.

The tactics of this False God are to mitigate any threat to it with large amounts of healing, while slowly overtaking the field with creatures. This is a very simple deck, and the AI should have no real issues to consider when playing cards. The tripled mark and 14 pendulums mean that the AI has enough quanta to play Sancs, along with Purifies and Holy Lights, and still be able to play a Miracle before it falls to damage, and the 18 creatures ensure they'll be played at a high pace.
Task C: War Reporter
Spoiler for War Reporter:
~~NYMPHCORD~~
4ve 4ve 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 55k 55k 55k 576 576 576 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ig 5ig 5ig 5jm 5jm 8pj

One of my favorite decks ever, this was designed by Team Water of War 3. It was first used in Round 1, where it won, and then another version was used in Round 7, which it lost.

It's an interesting take on the common Discord/Black Hole combo that's so well known, but instead of having Black Holes, you get to create Amber Nymphs, which are Black Hole on a stick. Combine this denial with a good amount of damage, and it's a really useful deck.

Card Breakdown
> Water Pillars, Water Pendulums - These give you Water quanta. Also, when you have a excess amount of water quanta, you can use your Nymph's Tears on these for extra damage.
> Gravity Pillars, Gravity Pendulums - These give you Gravity quanta. Use a Nymph's Tears on these as soon as possible, as they provide the Black Holes to compliment the Discord.
> Discord - This scrambles your opponent's quanta. It is a great tool for denial, especially when paired with Black Hole.
> Nymph's Tears - These turn your Gravity quanta into weapons, and later in the game, potentially your Water quanta into a large swarm of creatures.
> Abominations, Toadfish - These, along with Discord, damage your opponent.

Strategy
Get out a Discord out as soon as possible. Then, you want to focus on creating Amber Nymphs and playing creatures, locking down your opponent's quanta. Once you have a good amount of Amber Nymphs on the field for the situation, you can start creating Water Nymphs for even more damage.

Nymphcord can be very powerful, as it has good denial to delay potential threats, giving you the advantage against many different types of decks, and it has enough damage to back it up. However, it is not without flaws. The combo of Discord+Amber Nymph may be a little bit slow coming to the field, meaning it can potentially be outrushed, and its few creatures might be easily controlled, so it could possibly lose to a dominating or stalling decks as well. However, it is still a very formidable deck in the right situation.

Bonuses
War Bonus: General of Water + 7th-12th Place, 2 points
Loyalty Bonus: 4th Trials Signup, 6th Trials Community Vote, 7th Trials Community Vote, 3 points

Completion: 100/100
Spoiler for Note To Blacksmith:
If you're only joining Water because there's only one challenger, I'm still participating, I just temporarily removed my signup post last night. If you have legitimate reasons for joining us - welcome to the party.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 08:52:10 am by ddevans96 »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1147943#msg1147943
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 05:44:05 pm »
Hey, welcome to the Trials of Water, I'm looking forward to see an epic battle here!

Or.. Should I raise the stakes? >:]
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1147946#msg1147946
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 05:47:10 pm »
Hey, welcome to the Trials of Water, I'm looking forward to see an epic battle here!

Always fun with some extra competition!

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1148039#msg1148039
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 08:57:34 am »

Raise the stakes. :p
Also, due to time constraints, I will be unable to defend. I'd like to have a battle with the next master anyway after he won Trials.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:04:31 am by RavingRabbid »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1148055#msg1148055
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 12:20:56 pm »
well i derped and thought i had more time left for round 1 however I am still continuing with trials so lets see what I am actually capable of concerning the element of water.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Tiko

• Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1148097#msg1148097
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 04:30:09 pm »
Heh, thanks but nah.. I may wanted to, but my schedule would certainly kill me later on, which would be no fun at all, and it also seems I'm already too late to enter. But hey, I'm really curious what will come out of this matchup.

Have fun, everyone.
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Happy to help!!
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1148108#msg1148108
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 05:25:49 pm »

Raise the stakes. :p
Also, due to time constraints, I will be unable to defend. I'd like to have a battle with the next master anyway after he won Trials.
If I have the luck it would be my pleasure to play a game or two.

Heh, thanks but nah.. I may wanted to, but my schedule would certainly kill me later on, which would be no fun at all, and it also seems I'm already too late to enter. But hey, I'm really curious what will come out of this matchup.

Have fun, everyone.
Okay good luck with whatever you do. And thank you. 

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1148118#msg1148118
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 05:56:13 pm »
well i derped and thought i had more time left for round 1 however I am still continuing with trials so lets see what I am actually capable of concerning the element of water.

You have an extra 24 hours (well, not quite that much now) to finish Phase 1 - you'll just get reduced credit for it.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline CCCombobreaker

• CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55055.msg1148119#msg1148119
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 05:59:50 pm »
He stated he wants to continue in Trials, and his application was empty.  So per Addendum 2:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Empty: Players who enter the Trials before the initial deadline but do not declare any tasks will have the Extra Time period to confirm they want to continue competing in Trials.  If they confirm they want to continue by PMing the Trials Overseers or posting the the respective Phase 1 thread, they will be considered to have declared for tasks Building War Golems, Starting Your Own Little War, and Beginning War Training.  As such they will have unlocked for Phase 2 :earth :gravity :life :time :darkness :death :life :water :light :earth :fire :water, and will have access for up to 3 upgraded creatures and 3 upgraded spells in each of their Phase 2 decks.  Because they completed no challenges before Phase 1 ended, they WILL NOT have access to the upgrades from Beginning War Training.

If he would like, he could also appeal to Addendum 3 to choose different tasks within the next 16 hours or so:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Addendum 3: Edits after the deadline
Any play who updates their Phase 1 post after the Phase 1 deadline but within 24 hours of that deadline will be treated as though their post is INCOMPLETE per Addendum 2 and all their tasks were left undone.  We will honor their task choices for unlocks, and they will be allowed to use upgrades per the tasks they chose (again noting that Beginning War Training reward 0 upgrades when the challeneges are empty).  They will receive 0 points for Phase 1.  Any edits after Phase 2 starts will result in disqualification from the Trials or other significantly harsh punishment.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 06:06:05 pm by CCCombobreaker »
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

blarg: treebeard xiii,ddevans96,Blacksmith,RavingRabbid