21 (36.8%)
Tiko
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voting closed: July 01, 2013, 10:36:25 pm

*Author

Offline farscape

• Reputation Power: 5
  • farscape is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Emperor Crichton
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50070.msg1084439#msg1084439
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 03:50:50 pm »
Congratulations ddevans! You also gave the correct answer to my question (even if your answer was somewhat vague, but it was on the right track and had the key phrase: Hydrogen Bonds).

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50070.msg1084499#msg1084499
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 06:54:48 pm »
Hmm, that was unexpected, at least at a level like this. Heh. I knew it from the start that I wouldn't be the one entering finals, but these results sure bring up some thoughts. Romantic thoughts.

Spoiler for thoughts. Mostly for the ones saying farewell lately:
Either I'm a just ghost of a 'forgotten era' or people are simply sensitive for masters not leading their element in practice; I'm happy for how things turned out. I don't have the spare energy anymore to gather as much focus for this wonderful game as I once did - not with this pace of living -, but still, it remains a sweet hobby for me, and if I have it I always grab the opportunity to smash some Half-Bloods, drop a few comments or join a random event even. It's only a game (and a simple one at that), but I love it for something I can't even describe, though this love has never exceeded my passion for chess for instance. It's part of my life, nothing more, nothing less.
And I hope I can still experiment with ideas in it tens of years from now on.

Anyway, I'd be happy if you two would agree in a time I can be too at home and cheer, because this will be one interesting game I believe, and it would be a shame to miss it. As I've said before, go for it dd, now's your chance; beating Rav is by itself a trial - but you both have my support as potential Master :]

:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50070.msg1084833#msg1084833
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 08:08:21 pm »

Either I'm a just ghost of a 'forgotten era' or people are simply sensitive for masters not leading their element in practice; I'm happy for how things turned out. I don't have the spare energy anymore to gather as much focus for this wonderful game as I once did - not with this pace of living -, but still, it remains a sweet hobby for me, and if I have it I always grab the opportunity to smash some Half-Bloods, drop a few comments or join a random event even. It's only a game (and a simple one at that), but I love it for something I can't even describe, though this love has never exceeded my passion for chess for instance. It's part of my life, nothing more, nothing less.

Tiko, I was surprised you didn't get that many votes but you are probably right about getting from a fogetten era.  I of course remember you a lot, but newcomers don't and I doubt that many people search for history of what you have done for the communauty before voting (unfortunately).  Same goes for KDZ who would have also been a favorite a year or 2 ago.  Then again, the line is thin from going to from a ghost to a living legend and I'm sure you both can achieve that next trials if you wish to and I sure wish you do.

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50070.msg1084846#msg1084846
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2013, 08:58:21 pm »
Hmm, that was unexpected, at least at a level like this. Heh. I knew it from the start that I wouldn't be the one entering finals, but these results sure bring up some thoughts. Romantic thoughts.

Anyway, I'd be happy if you two would agree in a time I can be too at home and cheer, because this will be one interesting game I believe, and it would be a shame to miss it. As I've said before, go for it dd, now's your chance; beating Rav is by itself a trial - but you both have my support as potential Master :]

I remember/know you and think you would have deserved more votes, I personally voted for a different challenger because I have come to know him better and believe he's one of the best and most applied deck builders/mindgaters/duelists I've met in this game.
This Trial was one of the strongest and most balanced, and I believe most people simply vote for the ones they know best, presence in chat seems more important than anything else, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

blarg: