*Author

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29689.msg379226#msg379226
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2011, 10:34:19 pm »
To RavingRabbid:
Name one of your strongest attributes that contributes to your success as a master of :water. (Name one) and explain why.
In this scenario you are no longer a master of :water, name the future steps, if necessary your new focus on the community, to reclaim your title.
Now in this scenario, you continue as Master of :water.  Take a look at the other trial combatants, and choose who you'd see as "your own" toughest opponent. You may not choose current masters, select any one of the other candidates. What makes them so "tough" or "dangerous"? 
Rsrvd-

I ask clarifications on number 3.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29689.msg379468#msg379468
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 04:05:19 pm »
Quote from: DesertKnight
The come back of "event cards" has made war a more interesting event. Name one of your favorite event cards, and how it gave an advantage. Then name your least favorite event card, and explain why.
My favorite event card was 'Loyalty' in Round 2, which made the introduction of Dic's Firebeater twice as successful. Players like to underestimate Water's capabilities speed and that payed off handsomely there.
The one I most hated was 'No Small Thing' in Round 6. This was the event card that forced me to make 35 card decks for our team; it's the decksize I probably hate the most as I just can't 'feel the balance' in it. That, paired up with my limited possibilities at the time to fully test the decks I made resulted in a very, very weak round for us.

Behind closed doors in secret forums many team members formulate battle strategies and ideas that shape the way war will be waged. If you were made master of :water, name one idea or concept that you'd make in the next war.
I think sharing any 'plans' here for next War is not a wise thing to do. Most people participating in Trials will probably also take part in War too, either as a teammate or as an opponent. Though I can tell, that I already have quite an accurate notion of how the future Team Water's Vault will be filled and how will we(?) adapt. Of course, any possible rule changes may upset these calculations.

In this scenario you are not master of :water, and in a major turn of events you were not cast into a team in war. (you may create a scenario in which this occur). At this point would you still consider joining the next trials to try and become master? Explain your strategy or plans.
Of course. I'm going to apply for War and Mastership until Water wins it's first War. But if that ever happens without me, then there's no real need for me anyway, because that means Water already has a Master it deserves.

Quote from: RavingRabbid
This is the element I love more. Give me your reason, why did you choose Water?
I did not choose Water, Water chose me. :]
Jokes aside, I don't want to get into any detail of my personality or philosophy, but if I had to align myself with any of the (classical) elements, I'd hold the most corresponding traits with that of Water. Also, it is the element which impresses me the most in Nature (and how it affects Nature), and the fact that how significant it is - thus the building block - for any living creature in our World.

It's real hard to formulate this answer, even in my own language, but I hope it's satisfactory still.
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

blarg: