*Author

Offline xdudeTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236083#msg236083
« on: December 30, 2010, 12:34:30 pm »
Signing up has ended.

:waterbig

Please read RULES (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,9414.0.html) very carefully.

To join these Trials, simply reply to this topic. Remember to mention your in-game score.

Requirements:
  • 20,000+ score in Elements
  • 200+ forums posts

Challengers:
  • RavingRabbid
  • nilsieboy
  • 5pla5h

Good luck!
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236107#msg236107
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 01:01:22 pm »
Score: 43k.

There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

• Legendary Member
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236109#msg236109
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 01:02:20 pm »
Score: 43k.

Added
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236168#msg236168
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 03:58:16 pm »
i'm in again, essence here i come ;).
score: around 40k
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

• Legendary Member
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236173#msg236173
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 04:01:47 pm »
i'm in again, essence here i come ;).
score: around 40k
Added
Personal text by Cheesy

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236190#msg236190
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 04:20:28 pm »
Avery interesting trial this will be, score similar i see. whoever might win must come to me.
sriously very interesting i cant belive how awesome water trials always are

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236482#msg236482
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 08:55:46 pm »
Most likely, this will be decided in PVP phase, since me and nils should receive the same amount of votes (0%, Essence's still alive.)

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236590#msg236590
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 10:42:21 pm »
Most likely, this will be decided in PVP phase, since me and nils should receive the same amount of votes (0%, Essence's still alive.)
you think i get 0%?
and i hoped i'd get at least 3 this time :P

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236679#msg236679
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 01:04:46 am »
One of you will get my vote.  We'll see which. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236918#msg236918
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 08:52:32 am »
you think i get 0%?
3 votes or 3%?

Essence's going to take them all!

Memorystick

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236932#msg236932
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2010, 09:35:07 am »
you think i get 0%?
3 votes or 3%?

Or 3... challengers. :)

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Always trust badgers.
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18555.msg236939#msg236939
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 10:11:29 am »
you think i get 0%?
3 votes or 3%?

Or 3... challengers. :)
nah i hope just 4 challengers, i don't wanna make it essence to easy :P

anything
blarg: