*Author

Offline xdudeTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254178#msg254178
« on: January 22, 2011, 03:22:47 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote
Phase 3 has ended

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate.

Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.

Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254332#msg254332
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 05:41:32 pm »
Simple questions, feel free to write as much or as little as you want. I'll read everything before I decide.

What does Time symbolise for you?
What will you do for this element as a Master? What is your vision?
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254341#msg254341
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 05:48:39 pm »
What types of cards does Time need in game to finish covering the Element Time?
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254639#msg254639
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 11:27:38 pm »
For me, Time symbolizes change and development. With Time, you gain experience. With Time you grow up. With Time such things as science, technology and even art progress.
On the other hand, it takes a lot of Time to enjoy your life. Entertainment requires Time. Forming friendships and other bonds with people requires Time. Establishing a family requires Time. Realizing your dreams takes Time. Thus, Time symbolizes the joy of life... (ok, Life is involved too xD)

My vision for now is to find a worthy successor. That's the best thing I can do right now, as a master. I'm too busy with my studies and other projects, including 3 scientific groups, and my university also requires students to spend 4 weeks on practices and it is roughly the Time I should begin looking for those, so I guess I won't be able to spend as much Time as I'd want to on these forums.

I already tried to find a worthy successor during the last trials, but I failed. Sadly, Kuroaitou didn't have the necessary PvP skillz. Thus, I decided to keep my title for another cadence hoping that either Kuroaitou improves his PvP skillz, or some other worthy challengers appear.

I'm not yet sure whom to support in these trials, as I know Kuroaitou and Belthazar666 well enough to have faith in them, but it seems Memorystick and SpikeSpiegel are both capable too... I guess I'll take my Time voting then... one thing is for sure - my successor needs to be good at pwning his opponents.

So, my plans for now are to fight an epic battle for the title, and I dearly hope I lose it, since if I win once again, I'll have to sacrifice my studies to stay loyal to Time... and I hope you all know how much the world would suffer if I did, so please don't force me to do it. Save the world, save elementalkind from extinction, beat Xinef and become the next Time Master!

I'd say there are two aspects of Time that are not covered enough by the cards. One thing is permanent control. Pyramids stayed almost intact for thousands of years - an example of Time's capability of building almost indestructible permanents. Other buildings, those that weren't prepared to face Time, have been destroyed by Time. Even now I can see some buildings in a nearby residential area of my town that were built so poorly, they start to crumble a few years after being built. In other words, Time can destroy those permanents that are not prepared to withstand the destructive forces of Time.

The other aspect are rush cards. Time is not only about slowing down your opponents. It is also about speeding up yourself. IMHO Hourglasses and Precognitions are not enough to fully cover this aspect, since Hourglasses work better in stall decks, while taking 6 precognitions to speed up a deck has little effect in unupgraded decks, while even fully upgraded rush decks are a little bit too slow to bring Time to the top of rush decks.
I guess a medium cost creature with a good attack / cost ratio would solve this problem. Something with stats similar to gargoyles or chargers, or a nice ability like growth.
Or, any other card that speeds up rush decks, eg. a spell that would draw several cards at once or a spell that would increase damage done (allowing creatures to attack twice a turn or something). That would also be nice.
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254648#msg254648
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 11:35:41 pm »
My answers are pretty similar to Xinef answers...but I can assure I was writing this post when Xinef posted his one...
Simple questions, feel free to write as much or as little as you want. I'll read everything before I decide.

Time isn't only an element, is a dimension containing all; the whole universe started with time, and when there will be nothing left, time will still exist...

Time affects everything, think about Higurashi: when you began to play you weren't good as you are now...your experience has come with time...

My dream is, leading Time team, to see one day a yellow inscription in forum home page with written "Reigned by Time..."
(Yes, I'm ambitious...)

But without doubt, to realize this dream time needs some other cards, first of all some kind of Permanent Control, of course time-related. I'm not thinking about a "brutal" PC like Fire or wicked Darkness abilities; I've seen several good ideas around this board, like to trap weapons and shields in a sort of time bubble...

Last but not least, after seeing how mono-time decks suffered vs other elements mono-decks in this master tourney, IMO Time needs some new creatures, and a "middle creature" could be a really nice improvement...

Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254709#msg254709
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 12:30:04 am »
You are 15minutes late for a job interview, but you just remember that your supposed to pick your son up after school. What do you do?
--no timetravel, timestopping or alternating time in any way.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254756#msg254756
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 01:28:40 am »

Time to me symbolizes determination and true existence - yes, Life can define existence in a way, but to me, knowing that there is a 'beginning and end' to something (as noted by the element) is what brings us all to reality. It's powerful enough to hold people to what they truly believe in; memories, dreams, and their perceptions. Most importantly, it's the real icon of redemption (not light); I'd redeem myself over time through experience and improving myself from before, as (like my name suggests) I have a lot to do in order to progress in this world.

In regards to my vision; I think that aside from leading a War Team and winning the war like Antagon realizing my potential as a General, I want to analyze some of the Time cards and see if there are any ways to further expand on their capabilities by finding new synergies; as well as campaign for some much-needed buffs/love for Time, since the fan-base for the element seems to have died for the most part except in WoE. ;) As a Master, I also plan on advocating for more buffs to the Time element as a whole (especially as a Card Curator... j/k). :P

While I want to say permanent control and protection, I'm starting to wonder if that's even the point of Time's arsenal - Time has been lacking spells for quite a while, and because of that, its main weakness isn't from anti-permanent cards like Explosion or Steal; it's from the fact that it needs more 'active' mechanics to give it an edge. It has several permanents (three which allow you to (re)draw cards, unsurprisingly) and creatures (on one side of being small attackers or high HP creatures), but only two spells. Precognition and Rewind are two cards that specifically deal with card draw for you and your opponent, but that's it?

I feel that Time is lacking in other thematic areas, such as dealing with memory and time perception as a whole. Cards that revolve around these concepts would really make the element more well-rounded, and if they're 'Egyptian' themed like the other cards (Pharaoh, Scarab, Anubis, etc.), then that's even better. A spell for example that dealt with tampering the memories of an elemental being (the deck or what they actually see on the field) would be wonderful.

Other than that though, I have to say that additional cards that deal with quanta, permanent, or creature control would be nice, but not completely necessary. Time doesn't need to have perfect defenses or incredibly rushing skills - I think that it should stick with its benefits of soft CC and odd-ball manipulation tactics (Dune Scorpion and Procrastination being major examples) to own other elements, to make sure it retains its unique flavor.

You are 15minutes late for a job interview, but you just remember that your supposed to pick your son up after school. What do you do?
Silly - I don't have a son. I've already predicted pieces of my future and I personally know a way to avoid having children altogether, so I don't need to time travel or manipulate time in order to prevent this from happening. :P

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254776#msg254776
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 01:49:34 am »
It is one thing to know thyself.  It is another to know thy enemy.
What is Aether?
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254789#msg254789
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 02:05:47 am »
...oh, and in regards to majofa's request:

Yes, 6 of every non-pillar/pendulum Time card, minus marks and nymphs. I won a lot of Time cards from False Gods (Silurians from Seism, Pharaohs obviously from Osiris, Fate Eggs and Rewinds from Destiny, etc.), but the rest I did some upgrading. I should probably even out my pendulums to ensure that everything looks 'perfect'. :)

Memorystick

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254906#msg254906
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 04:22:36 am »
First, I'd like to say one thing: Don't vote for me. Vote for the person you think is best suited for the position of master of time (be it myself or someone else)

Time... I see time as all-encompassing, almost oxymoronic, and stalling. Time, through Anubis, was the first element to have a direct tie to its "opposite", though other opposite-element tactics existed (for example, blessed vampires), Time/Aether was the most obvious.
In real life, time encompasses the past, present, and future- with each affecting the others: past affecting present affecting future is obvious, but the future also affects the present and the past, through people thinking ahead. We can see something like this in the element by looking at Hourglass, Precognition, Rewind, and Procrastination- Hourglass and Precog are like looking into the future (drawing, seeing the opponent's hand), Rewind is like thinking of the past ("didn't I just draw this creature?"), and Procrastination is like the present... or more accurately, wasting the present.
Time is designed to speed up its draws and slow down the opponents' while setting up, which I think is more indicative of a stalling element- however, time itself is guaranteed to take damage (it doesn't have a "true" DR shield like emerald or solar shields, though procrastination does half creature damage), yet doesn't have in-element healing... after all, who hasn't heard the phrase "time heals all wounds"?
Finally, time brings both bad and good- it brings death (old age) and new life (birth), pain (death of loved ones, partings of friends, change for the worse, etc.) and recovery (meeting new friends, change for the better), the new and the old. Of course, these things can be both good and bad (for example, the death of a loved one with Alzheimers, a child who is nothing but a pain in the [censored], or moving to a new house), and I didn't intend to imply that any of them are bad in and of themselves.

Generally, I don't have much of a plan- this is shown by my phase two decks, which were all made up on the spot (except the SN-bow), I just try to do the best I can. I checked out the trials archives and noticed that Xinef (as he has already mentioned) no longer has time for elements (or at least, not as much as he'd like), so I decided to go for time master- Time will need a new master anyway, and it's my favorite element, so I figured "why not?" and went for it ;D

I feel that time needs healing, a mid-hitter, and either soft perm protection or soft perm control (or even both). Kuro does have a point though- time has a lot that's remained untapped, and lacks in the spell department.

I call whomever I'm going to, request to reschedule, and pick up my son- family is more important than a job, in my opinion. If they don't let me reschedule or I don't get the job because of it, oh well. There's always more fish in the sea.

It is one thing to know thyself.  It is another to know thy enemy.
What is Aether?
Aether and Time are much closer than the other opposites, in my opinion. I perceive both as stalling elements, both deal with that which is intangible (thoughts, for example), and both are seen as more supportive elements (Fractal, TU, Electrocutor, Hourglass, Precognition, Eternity), but both have the ability to alter the pace of the battle (Silence, Phase Shield, Rewind, Hourglass) However, there are some key differences: aether is more about immortality (Immortal, Quintessence, Phase Shield) and the intangible part of life (Mindgate, Silence, Electrocutor), while time is more about manipulating the flow of time (Rewind, Procrastination, Hourglass) and learning- both about the future (Precognition/Golden Nymph) and from the past (the Ancient-Egyptian theme- Pharaohs, Anubis, Scarabs)

and for majo:

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254951#msg254951
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 05:34:02 am »
I'm thinking SpikeSpiegel is my vote here.
Xinef, despite his clever puns, admits he will not be perfectly suited to a master role at this current time. The next best challenger is Spike. He is helpful around the forums and chat (his work in the multilingual section has been amazing, getting people into tourneys and leagues who otherwise may have not had the knowledge to enter fairly).
He also seems to dominate in PvP, and makes awesome decks for the FG entries.

The other competitors would all be good votes, and I'm sorry I haven't delved into you as much as I should have, but I think Spike deserves the votes here.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20051.msg254996#msg254996
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2011, 08:05:18 am »
What time is it Mr./Mrs. Wolf?

(answer as creatively as possible)
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

blarg: