*Author

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55054.msg1148189#msg1148189
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 11:47:18 pm »
Fellow :time challengers, I've a request: I've to play my phase 2 battle not later than august 9th, from that day to august 16th I'll be away for vacation.

Pretty sure you understand.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:57:46 pm by SpikeSpiegel »
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55054.msg1148201#msg1148201
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 01:36:56 am »
:time is dueling against :air now, or did I misunderstand something?

Nevermind, I figured it out.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:45:38 am by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55054.msg1148202#msg1148202
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 01:40:05 am »
he fights every other time challenger and afda.
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55054.msg1148204#msg1148204
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 01:47:18 am »
he fights every other time challenger and afda.
Apparently everyone in :time will fight afda
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55054.msg1148286#msg1148286
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 12:26:39 pm »
Fellow :time challengers, I've a request: I've to play my phase 2 battle not later than august 9th, from that day to august 16th I'll be away for vacation.

Pretty sure you understand.

Thanks!

Could we play our match either on this coming weekend (depending if time permits), or on or after the 6th? I'm having tests in between.

For the rest, would it be alright if I play all the matches after the 10th?
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

anything
blarg: