Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: July 01, 2013, 10:34:53 pm

*Author

Offline OnizukaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082681#msg1082681
« on: June 24, 2013, 10:34:27 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

Phase ends when above poll expires.

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.  Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.

You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082682#msg1082682
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 10:34:39 pm »
Spoiler for Cheesy111: A History:
I'm an avid strategy gamer, starting with Settlers of Catan and Civilization II and playing more current games recently, like League of Legends.  As a fan of Magic the Gathering, I was interested when a friend told me about a game called Elements - I played it, then forgot about it for about a year.  When I remembered it on a bored night and played again, I started using the wiki to find decks, using it to create my first real deck (FFQ/Hope).  From there, I entered the community, and was immediately entranced with the idea of joining BL.  I knew nothing about the metagame, copied decks from the PvP Decks section of the forum and used them at random, and overall was pretty awful at PvP.  Jenkar played a huge role in helping me understand what the heck it was I was supposed to be doing, and around this time one of my best friends on the forum, regen2k9, entered.  We had a friendly rivalry, and in response to his use of the popular mono-light deck with SoSac and SoD, I created TLS.  My first original competitive deck, I dominated with it, dropping games only to Jenkar and Odii Odsen.  Though I ended up fourth in that season, losing third by a single point, I began to ache for a win.  I entered PvP events from Grid to Budo without success, and used my participation in those events to enter War on Team Death with ralouf.  While War was fun, I soon learned the immense amount of effort that had to be put into such an event.  As War went on, some members stopped showing up, others had computer issues, and, down to just a few people, I shamefully started shying away from doing War work - it began to feel like more of a burden than a game. 

After that War had ended, I vowed that I would never again let my team lose because I didn't put in enough effort.  I participated in Brawl #1 on Team Air, and found it to be more work than fun.  I then fought in Trials #5, narrowly losing a place in the final to Oa with him having one more point than me.  In War, I joined Oa's Time team.  I had learned my lesson from the last War and wouldn't let a lack of effort on my part be the reason Team Time lost.  Unfortunately, I was about to learn another lesson about activity and team composition.  Because our team was mostly made up of inexperienced, cheaper players, the burden was on PlayerOa and I to do most of the strategizing and deckbuilding.  With PlayerOa dealing with real life, I was stuck with a huge amount of work, and ended up doing almost all of the work for the first five rounds - the exception being a single deck for round 5 that was created by McSod.  Though burnt out, I continued to do approximately 50% of the work for the rest of the War, even subbing our last match.  The lesson I learned from the second War I participated in was that you need other experienced and reliable players alongside you to prevent burnout.  It's not fun and it's not enough to do all of the work yourself - the quality of your work will be worse and you will feel worse emotionally. Throughout this time, I had been competing in BL - earning second place in both the 2/2012 and 3/2012 seasons.  Tired of BL after three seasons, I became an LO to help out with the thing that kept me on the forums in the first place.

I'm now fighting in Trials having learned my lesson from previous wars, and I can assure a few things.  First, if I make it to the final battle, I will give it all of the practice and attention it deserves and more.  Secondly, if I become Master, I will be a large Time presence on these forums - something that 10 men wasn't.  Finally, I will General for the best Time team, and perhaps the best War team, that has ever graced the Elements forums.  Because I know how to win, I know my element, and I am more determined to win than anyone else on the forum.

Spoiler for Introduction:
Hi all.  I'm Cheesy111, and I want to be Time Master.  Want is perhaps not the best word for the feeling I have, but need is a bit far and my vocabulary doesn't stretch enough for me to know the right word.  I am incredibly determined to become Time Master.  I do this because Time is my favorite element, because I want revenge for the last War, because I want a chance to prove myself as a leader, because I want to prove myself as a PvPer, because I know we can and I know what we did wrong and I won't let it happen again.  I want to create the best War team E:TG has ever seen and dominate with it.  I want us to win, and win so obviously and completely that people will look back and wonder how it happened.  To do that, I need to become Master.  So ask me.  Ask me anything.  Ask me about my life or E:TG or Time or what my favorite animal is.  If you don't want to ask it publicly, PM me through forums or chat.  But ask me, because I can't get to Mastership without getting to phase 4 first, and I can't get there without votes.  You get votes by proving yourself to the community, and I intend to do just that.  Here, in War, and in every action I take, Master or no.

Spoiler for Q&A:
Spoiler for Jenkar:
1.  Yes.  Given my experience from last war, I would not want Oa to represent Time in any PvP event.  I do not know much about Vineroz - in my eyes he is yet to be proven.  Kuro is the best of the lot, but he still plays bad decks for no reason.  I do not trust Kuro's deckbuilding judgement for Generalship.

2.  Smooth Criminal - 2cellos version.  The varying pace of the piece perfectly matches Time's ability to control the pace of the game - speeding it up into a frenzy with Precogs and Hourglasses, slowing it down with RTs and Eternity, and creating full stops with Procrastination and Sundial. 

Spoiler for Odii Odsen::
1. I would have voted for Kuroaitou.  Reasons are the same as in answer to Chapuz.

2. I would have played Nova UGdials in most of my G3s.  It's by far the best deck I hardly played, and I was so focused on unlocking Fire for Fire Pend UGdials that I didn't evaluate it as well as I should have.

Spoiler for bripod:
Though this will sound arrogant, I am not worried at all about representing Time in War and in other PvP events.  For War specifically, I put in by far the most work of anyone on the team, from vaultbuilding to prediction, deckbuilding to SDPC.  I know what went wrong for Time last War and I know exactly how to fix it.  For events in general, I choose to champion Time and put in the effort to represent it well.  You can see this throughout budo, and even in the faux-Trials tournament where I was one of two people to choose Time - the other being 10.

Spoiler for Onizuka:
Yes, I plan to general for my element in War.  No, I do not plan to attempt to lead my element in Brawl.  I have been in Brawl once and found that it drained my energy without giving me any happiness or fulfillment in return.  If Brawl keeps its elemental affiliation, I plan to appoint an appropriate Time fan as Boss. 

Spoiler for Shrink:
My favorite deck is TLS, also known as Time Light Stall or "that ******* annoying stall" as ralouf would say.  It's the first competitive deck I've made myself, and I rode it to many victories throughout BL.  It embodies what I love about Time - incredible card quality, diverse ways of dealing with an enemy's options, card advantage shenanigans and the ability for a ton of soft-control that leaves the opponent frustrated.  It's for this reason that only I and one other forumite have the deck code.

Spoiler for Pella:
As every War team does, I will use some sort of pad (Titanpad, sync.in) to coordinate War efforts.  And before War even starts, I will attempt to create a cohesive team with overlapping times in Auction.  As those may not be enough, I'll stretch my own hours to fit them with those of teammates and get discussions started early on the forums and on the pad so that strategizing does not have to be done in realtime. 

Spoiler for Chapuz:
PlayerOa.  I don't know much about Vine, and Kuro is a close second to me as best candidate for mastership.  I lost a lot of respect for Oa this past War.

Spoiler for Drake_XIV:
Well, right now my chances would be pretty close to zilch if we had a defending master. If you had asked me before phase 2, however, I would have told you that my chances for mastership would be much higher if 10 was defending.  10's PvP skills, while admirable, are incredibly more predictable than Kuro's, or any of the other Trialists' for that matter.  I would much rather face him in the final battle than Vine, Kuro or Oa.

Spoiler for Opsinis:
Forum only, easily.  While expensive, one can easily nab a seasoned Lieutenant to help a War team out with in-game matters.  A master who doesn't know their way around the forum, in contrast, will not be able to represent their element well.

Spoiler for Opsinis:
Kuro: Kind and flustered.  While Kuro can be angry, he is never cruel.  His major downfall is his lack of self-confidence.

Vine: Creative and quiet.  I have been annoyed that I did not think of many of Vine's decks beforehand, and Vine does not talk much in chat or on the forums.

Oa: Sturdy and competitive.  As long as Oa is on the forums, I would be shocked to not see him in Trials and/or War.

Spoiler for justaburd:
Only if you can absolutely assure me it will never happen again.

Spoiler for AnonymousRevival:
Time is my favorite element, therefore I want to be Master of Time.  At the root of it, it's that simple - if I wanted power I could go for Aether or Entropy, if I wanted to champion an underrepresented element I could go for Light or Waderp.  And the reason I like Time is because I love the idea of control over the game, and that's what Time offers.  Control over pace, control over creatures, control over cards.  Don't mistake control for stalling - Light can stall a heckuvalot better than Time can in general, but it has pitifully few ways to actually interact with the opponent or change the pace of the game.  That's what I like in a card game and in real life, and that's why I'm in Time Trials for the second time running.

Spoiler for Zso Zso:
I would take out Anubis.  It's so close to being what Time needs - resilience to CC, decent attack - but is ruined by its cost.  In its place, I would put Tick | Tock http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6640.0.html.  Time's twin problems of vulnerability to single-target CC and expensive creature cost exacerbate each other.  Tick | Tock offers an efficient, cheap creature that synergizes with RT, Procrast, Dial and Eternity and finding a place in Time rushes, stalls and almost anywhere in between.  It also manages to solve a third problem of Time's - a lack of indirect damage dealers.  As Fire Bolt, Unstable Gas and Poison have proven, ways to deal damage without just bashing in with creatures are extremely powerful.  Yet even though this card solves many of these problems, it still isn't automatically included in every Time deck.  Consider, for example, a Time/Light stall.  One could put in Ticks for an alternate win condition, but by doing so one runs the risk of not drawing enough stall cards and enabling the opponent's CC as well.  The only major problem that Tick | Tock does not solve is the issue of PC, but even so I would be more than happy to welcome Tick | Tock into the Time family, and kick out the unworthy Anubis.

Spoiler for Marsu:
Time itself has never been a unique experience of mine, but the relative passage of it has fascinated me.  Both in the physical, real-world sense (reduced passage of time when moving rapidly) and in the subjective, personal sense (Bad things happen slowly, and good things are over too fast).  Some hours are much longer than others, and this ability to 'extend' life through our experiences is extremely intriguing. 

Spoiler for RavingRabbid:
No, I would not switch to another element.  One half of the reason I'm going for Master is to represent Time, but the other half is to avenge Team Time's mistakes last war.  I can't do that in another element.

Spoiler for bogtro:
As Tick|Tock would solve many of Time's problems, I've chosen to design a card that would fix one of the problems Tick | Tock would not.  Time is almost always reliant on our powerful permanents.  Hourglass, Sundial, Procrast and especially Eternity all have a huge impact on a game, and this leads to Time being very weak to PC - Time loses much more from running a permanent-less composition (excluding pillars/pends/marks) than, say, Life does.  The issue with traditional anti-PC, a la Enchant Artifact, is that it takes up a card slot and is useless if your opponent is not running PC.  The question then becomes: how do you create anti-PC that isn't as one-dimensional as EA, and that fits with the Time theme? 

The answer is Curator, a 4|4 for 4  :time with the ability  :time: Protect target permanent for one turn.  It fills the role of a cheap, decent beater without overrunning Life's theme while having a useful alternate effect linked to Time.  Thematically, it is a protector of important artifacts that must be preserved for the correct flow of Time.  Practically, it protects Time's important permanents as well as a fine counter to EQ, and even has some cool interactions against opponents with Crusaders or Nymph's Tears.

Are you fit to be a Master or General after performing so poorly in Phase 2?

Spoiler for Jen-i:
His brain is melded with Jenk's.  Melded brains amplify insanity.

Spoiler for Vangelios:
Past: Planning
Present: Accomplishment
Future: Pride

Spoiler for farscape:
I am a big fan of Doctor Who, so I'm going to have to say The Waters of Mars.  I liked Tennant in that episode for the same reason Eccleston is my favorite doctor - you rarely see his darker side, and you saw it there, linked with his usual cheery self.

Spoiler for rob77dp:
Unfortunately I have no clue, I haven't done a bench press in years.  Sorry.  :<

Spoiler for Tiko:
  Reading A History and/or the Introduction may help you understand a bit of who I am.  I'm stuck in an awkward spot because I'd rather not reveal too much about my person - I don't like giving out personal information on the interblag.  Given this, I'll give a succinct self-description relating to EtG: I'm very determined, with a competitive thirst and a knack for strategy.  While I enjoy the social aspect of the forums, what I realy want is to win and to win well.

All questions answered as of 6:34:46 EST June 29th.  New questions will be added as I see/answer them.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 10:35:36 am by Cheesy111 »

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082685#msg1082685
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 10:36:14 pm »
Spoiler for Time Questions:
Spoiler for Odii Odsen:
Which time card do you like most? Why?
It's a tie between Reverse Time and Sundial, and both because of their mechanics. RT is a creative CC card, and it is one of the reasons Time is as good as it is. A clever way of stopping opposing creatures - and even better - delaying the draw. Sundial is an extremely underrated card. It is incredibly versatile, and a beast in PvP. UGDials, Poison Dials and Dragon OTK are just a few of the decks where Sundial is essential.

Spoiler for bripod:
How do you think you did as interim General for Team Time last War? Is there any moment you'd change and why?
Everything before the start of Round 5. I was too inactive, and leant on my teammates. Props to them for doing a good job with an inactive general. Another thing I could've done differently, was hiring more European time zone people. A European General with just American teammates caused several time zone shenanigans.

Spoiler for Opsinis:
If you were to eliminate one card (upped and unupped) from the element of Time completely, what would it be and why?
Coin flip between Anubis and standalone Scarab - leaning towards the latter. It's underused for a reason - it's counterpart Pharaoh is much better, although the rareness.

What would you say/do to your fellow warriors when: (preparing for a war? just before the duels of the war? if you win? (the round) if you lose? (the round))
Hehe, I'm not too much of a guy who makes speeches. I'll always try to be optimistic to my teammates before a duel, and of course happy on the teams behalf if he wins. Same if I win. If I lose, I'll congratulate the opponent with choosing a better deck than us if that's the case. Sorry I cannot answer more precise here - ultimately it depends on the circumstances.

Spoiler for Zso_Zso:
If you had to pick 1   card to replace with a new card, which card would you drop and which card (from CIA) would you add ?
Add Touch of Midas. Probably my favorite card from CIA ever. It makes up for time's weaknesses, and it is versatile as heck.
Remove Scarab. See Opsinis' question.

Spoiler for General Questions:
Spoiler for Jenkar I:
do you consider yourself the best possible master for your element? If so, why. If not, who is in your eye, and why?
The best possible master would contain:
  • The loyality of Kuroaitou
  • The PvP skills of 10 men
  • The determination of Cheesy111
  • The creativity of Vineroz

Spoiler for Jenkar II:
Name one song that represents your element in your eye.
Duh. :P

Spoiler for Onizuka:
Do you plan to general your element for war?
If nothing changes, do you plan to attempt to lead your element in brawl?
Yes.
No.

Spoiler for Shrink:
What is your favorite deck, including your element, and for what reason has this deck become so important to you?
Getting back to this.

Spoiler for Pella:
Describe your plan for coordinating efforts among your War team across global time zones.
I've made a new auction strategy I'll use if I become general, and I have several plans for who to buy. Time zones and availability are essential in this plan.

Spoiler for Chapuz:
Which of your competitors deserves the Master title the least?
I refuse to answer a question like this. I joined trials to have fun, not bashing my opponents. They do not deserve it, and it's disrespectful to target a single person and calling him worse than the others - especially when I'm competing against three wonderful trialists like Kuro, Cheesy and Vine. Sorry.

Spoiler for Drake_XIV:
Do you think your chances at Master-ship have changed if you were in a full element with a defending Master?
If 10 men had been defending this time around, I'd basically have a chance equaled to zero, because Kuro is too many points ahead of me. So yes, my chance would've been smaller if 10 had participated.

Spoiler for Opsinis:
Would you rather have a master well-versed in the forum only or well-versed in Elements the Game only?
A master well-versed in only one of them would in my opinion not be a worthy master.

Spoiler for Marsu:
How and where are you connected to the Element you are trialing for outside of Elements the Game?
I am so unique, I've not been affected by time ever~ [/sarcasm]

Spoiler for Belligerence:
If your first choice element was full, would you switch to another element? If yes, what element and why. If no, why?
Never. A master should always stay loyal to his/her element. Why? Because the masters are icons for the elements.

Spoiler for bogtro:
Design a card that is more or less balanced using typical balance formulae, yet would increase your element's power significantly. In other words, identify where your element is weak and design a card to remedy this.
Getting back to this.

You are to ask yourself a question you can't answer. What do you ask yourself?
Concrete, what is time?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:19:09 pm by PlayerOa »
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082732#msg1082732
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 12:38:21 am »
Questions now being answered:

Spoiler for General Questions:

Spoiler for Jenkar:
@all contestants : do you consider yourself the best possible master for your element? If so, why. If not, who is in your eye, and why?

(separate question) Name one song that represents your element in your eye.

At this point, yes; I do believe I'm the best possible master. I think that, as the months and changes have passed, I finally figured out how to truly become a better person both for the community and for myself. PvP was one of my weakest points when it came to these Trials, but for once, after building decks and testing my wits in Leagues and tournaments within the past, I figured out who I am as a deckbuilder, strategist, and overall a better leader. There were times where I had to step down from my leadership roles (see my previous titles), but I think now is the moment for me to seize the title and prove that I am a master of the element I love so much.

As for music... :

I know the background and name of Cloud Atlas' "The Atlas March" seems to be more Air-themed, but if you listen to it, and actually see the movie, the song isn't just about a bunch of clouds. It's the fact that my element is unique in that it repeats history in different styles. Time is an element of continuity and linkage, of memory and foresight; the piano at the beginning shows how simple Time may initially look both thematically and in-game (Hourglasses, Rewind, Deja Vu, etc.), but as it goes on, it evolves into something greater and much more fulfilling (Pharaoh Spam, Deja Vu burst, Ghost + ANYTHING, etc.)... only to repeat itself, 'eternally', with variations and changes that strengthen it as a whole.

Spoiler for Onizuka:
Do you plan to general your element for war?
If nothing changes, do you plan to attempt to lead your element in brawl?

First one; yes, unless something EXTREME happens within the next few months (I hope not), I would happy to take up the general mantle for War. For Brawl however, I would not, because I personally believe that Brawl needs to have an elemental DISassociation with it, as I feel that currently, the elemental ties for each team is practically irrelevant when it comes to the Brawl challenges.

Spoiler for Shrink:
To all Trialing:
What is your favorite deck, including your element, and for what reason has this deck become
so important to you?

Simple: Ghostmare.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]

I know it seems like a cop-out, but I like the fact that it represents what I like to call, 'a personality deck'. Personality decks are ones that don't just have tactics, but, if you translate them to a person's train of thought/behavior, can actually represent a person in real life. In this case, it's two fold: although I don't like getting owned by Ghostmare, it's the simplicity that makes me appreciate it. Denying the opponent the ability to progress - the ability to actually GO through their deck like a normal person - is a feat that Ghostmare (specifically, the reverse time + darkness splash) truly triumphs in this game, and something that I fully appreciate. Personality-wise... if you've watched Game of Thrones, Varys is a character that represents this deck the most. ;)

Spoiler for Pella:
Describe your plan for coordinating efforts among your War team across global time zones.

...this sounds like a trap question, because I feel like you might be barging in on people's personal War tactics. Aside from typical usage of TitanPad for non-IRC communication, Google Drive Spreadsheets for understanding timezones/schedules/organizational duties, personal inbox PMs to keep things in check, and me providing videos of myself giving a face-to-face message of positive support and a gay strip tease for all those lucky fellas' as a way to get them to keep coming back as much as possible, this seems inappropriate to ask.  :-X

Spoiler for Chapuz:
@All trialers with 3 or more people in their trials element: Which of your competitors deserves the Master title the least?
*makes some popcorn and sits back*

Cheesy111 - BECAUSE HE'S A MEANIE.  >:( (j/k)

In all honesty though, none of them have ever wronged me nor have done something horrible enough to make me -personally- wish they don't get the title. The above is a joke, only because Cheesy111 pressured me into joining Time Trials, which, in a way, makes him the most worthy to challenge the highest-point player/master (or in this case, me). ;)

Spoiler for Drake_XIV:
To all Trial participants in elements that have two participants and/or do not have a defending Master.  Do you think your chances at Master-ship have changed if you were in a full element with a defending Master?

Possibly. 10 men is an incredible PvP god and... if you couldn't tell, I had various problems trying to fight him in the past. My PvP skills have improved, but he's on a league of his own, and it's both generous and somewhat appropriate that he didn't defend his position this time around, considering he has held the title longer than most. At the same time however, if he didn't step down, I'm sure I would have given him a far better run for his money (compared to the past) for the title, given my loyalty, fame, and respect for both the element and the forum.

Spoiler for Opsinis:
Would you rather have a master well-versed in the forum only or well-versed in Elements the Game only?
Explain.

I hope I'm understanding this question right.

Forum. I don't say this as a slight towards people who work with high diligence to get where they are in-game, but the truth is, if you don't have a presence on the forum as a master, how will people know if the element is good or not? People like willng3, Napalm Grenade, Higurashi... had IMMENSE support from their forum presence and ability to communicate with others about various topics to both vets and newbies alike. Being unable to communicate with others on the forum poses a huge problem for both in-game and forum-based events, and being either inactive on the forum or not talking to others as a Master causes the element to erode "spiritually". (See what happened to Air when it generally had no reliable Master;)

Without that presence, you're just merely a transparent person with a bunch of letters (and icons) underneath your name, which doesn't help. I don't expect any Master to be a god at knowing everything about in-game mechanics and whatnot; I do expect them, however, to at least attempt to represent their element with pride and a personality that meshes well with it (and the forum). Otherwise, the elemental representation is practically all for naught, and there may as well be no point in trying to gain support for elemental changes, teaching others on the forum (or in-game) about skills, having a War team, etc.

TL;DR: Activity is a powerful tool. Especially for the forums.

Spoiler for Marsu:
How and where are you connected to the Element you are trialing for outside of Elements the Game?

The perception of time is far more interesting than any concept derived from Time itself.

If you don't know, I've been with this game/forum for over THREE. YEARS. Three. Years. That's a long time if you think about it. It's the length of a decent television series ending because of a production/budget cut; it's the time it takes for a mother to give birth to her child and begin discussing options with her spouse about Pre-school options; it's the duration of a student to transition from middle school to high school (America education system here). The very fact that I my time spent here is almost equivalent to all of those, that my dedication to the forums and to the community is this persistent, this valuable, is beyond fascination. It's a complex event that people at all are able to measure what they've gained and lost within a few days, weeks, months, or years...

But the fact is, I'm connected to Time by the very nature of my thought; the effect of me losing my own perception of how many seconds -> hours I spend each day to this game and its players (or gaining perception of what I need to do and how much time I have left...) is the most direct association I can have with my element in itself.

Spoiler for Belligerence:
If your first choice element was full, would you switch to another element? If yes, what element and why. If no, why?

I may have joked about 'joining Gravity', considering its poor past to get its team together...

But no. I wouldn't join another element if Time was full. As (probably) the only person who has joined ALL SEVEN TIME TRIALS (or has joined the same elemental trial more than any other member on this forum), I think it would be both a complete insult to turn my back on Time after struggling, conquering, and reflecting on my mistakes both past and present; I would be betraying my own nostalgia for Time, as if the element itself had no effect on who I am today.

Spoiler for bogtro:
Design a card that is more or less balanced using typical balance formulae, yet would increase your element's power significantly. In other words, identify where your element is weak and design a card to remedy this.

Time's two main problems rely on mid-range attackers (Ghost of the Past works as a decent attacker, but is somewhat frail) and limited tactics against shields and permanents. While I can't give a Time card the ability to destroy any shield or weapon that's considered a problem, a creature that can get rid of some troublesome permanents (Dimensional Shield, Cloak (AOE or hard PC required to remove it otherwise), and Sundial ironically), while acting as decent damage is a wonderful thing to have.

Time Tortoise can also remove stalling statuses and effects (Freeze, Delay, and the 'Sacrifice' timer'), which helps fighting against a myriad of effects that can harm Time in the long (or immediate) run. (A special way to also remove 'Silence' as well - if you Mitosis a Tortoise before being Silenced, you can remove it by generating a Tortoise to trigger its passive).

You are to ask yourself a question you can't answer. What do you ask yourself?

Considering this is your 7th (seventh, SEVENTH) time Trialing out for a Master Title, have you actually learned your mistakes? Or are you simply doing this to keep a tie to the forum?

Spoiler for Jen-i:
And more importantly - here's my rebuttal question, "What do you think is wrong with RR that he has to ask suck silly questions?"

Not so sucky really. Maybe he just wants to try something new?

Spoiler for rob77dp:
Reveal to the voters your current maximum lift on the bench press.

Sadly? Probably less than 50 tops. I'm frail, but Time isn't always about brute force. ;)

Spoiler for In-element Questions:

Spoiler for Odii Odsen:
To all: Who would you vote, if you could not vote for you and why?
Kuro: What makes time as an element special?

First question: Cheesy111 for the sake of seeing whether or not I can truly prove myself worthy a Master of Time, as he's talked with me repeatedly in the past about wanting to reshape the Elemental representation of it. I'm down to be proven worthy.

Second question: Aside from the fact that you can view an opponent's hand cards and the ability to manipulate what cards you draw and how quickly you draw them, it's the simple ability to simply prevent yourself from completely losing by the game main final outcome: deckout. Manipulating one's hand to prevent losing by that mechanic is, in itself, one of the most powerful things that time could ever accomplish, and something that I secretly hope would remain in Time no matter how far the game evolves...

Spoiler for bripod:
 :time Kuro: My friend Kuro, so glad to see you here. ;) I respect your knowledge very much in this game. You are wise. My question is, Do you think all the synergies with Time have been explored as of the current Meta or do you think there is something lurking in the shadows still?

In a way, I believe that Time has had many of its major synergies played out; for the current Meta, there's quite a selection of decks that can be used in both War and Leagues, but only a few of them have had major names associated with them due to their massive power over their off-element counterparts (Ghostmare being a prime example of the best time-darkness synergies period). That being said, though, I'm not wise, and more importantly, I don't think that all combos with Time have been truly highlighted. I may not be psychic, but I have a feeling there's just a few other ideas that might be useful to sprout for upcoming events...

Spoiler for Opsinis:
Kuro: Evaluate 10men's Master-ship and explain what you plan on doing better, keeping the same, improving, reducing, etc...

• Improvements: Ability to talk to others about Time and representing it with a much more affluent personality; being more outgoing to both newbie and veterans alike for bidding; increased chat presence; better control/formatting of the Time-card section.
  • Retaining: Only appointing a general should something major arise, otherwise participate as a full on commander; neutral presence in Brawl; occasional deck-building tests with Time.
  • Sidesteps: Having a more erratic bidding strategy; allowing others to be more collaborative in war deck building and decisions; crazy idea to help time members stay active for the next war; encouragement of all masters to step up their game of having a non-staff but still honorable title.

Kuro: Describe what time (the element) does and what it means to you. Analyze the similarities and differences between time (the element) and the time in our everyday lives.

...this is going to be somewhat rude, but this sounds exactly like Marsu's question. Go back above in the spoilers to search for that answer. In addition, my answer remains somewhat the same in past trials.

Spoiler for Zso_Zso:
If you had to pick 1  :time card to replace with a new card, which card would you drop and which card (from CIA) would you add ?

Fate Egg with this:

See bogtro's question.

Spoiler for Vangelios:
Past: Nostalgia
Present: Change
Future: Transcendence

Spoiler for farscape:
Cloud Atlas for multiple timeline connections; otherwise... have you ever used a Time-Turner?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:48:43 am by Kuroaitou »

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082741#msg1082741
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 01:04:47 am »
Good morning! This is my 3rd time joining Time Trials. I hope I have already proved myself as a competent player. This time, I really need your vote to get to final battle. Now here is some Q&A for you all curious minds.

In-element Questions

Spoiler for Odii:
Odii: Who would you vote, if you could not vote for you and why?

No one, because all of us are equally good.

Odii: What is your favourite duo with time?

Death. With these two elements there are two obvious synergies: RT/Mummy and Posion Dials. Their combination is so versatile that it helped me to get to the final in Sideboard #3.

What Time has always been lacking of is the rushing power. Death is the best element out there that can provide this kind of support. From Poison/Arsenic (Alternative damage) to Flesh Recluse and Mummy, Death covers the weakness of Time's lack of cheap damage. Bonewall totally stops most damage temporarily, and its function is not overlapping with Procrastination. Time's drawing ability also enhance the rushing power of Death-oriented decks.

Spoiler for bripod:
bripod: Describe yourself in relation to this game. What is your philosophy of playing and how do you feel you are as a player?

Remember to have fun while playing

In this whole period of playing this game, I farmed HBs for a long time to upgrade my first FG farmer. At that time I already lurked a lot in the forums and know that AI4 is not that good for farming, but I found that an unupped FG farmer can still do very well on it. With a high winrate against random opponents, it was fun and satisfying.

Work towards a goal
When I started to get active in the community, it is no doubt that I discovered a whole new aspect of the game. From team events, card design and even forum games I enjoyed it very much. My goal was surely general - to win something, or to achieve a somehow "complete" status. Given the time I have been playing this game, collecting all the cards is a natural goal. I also tried my best in a few events and competitions, and got quite close to the final spot. And of course, the title of master of Time, is what I have been chasing for over a year now.

To answer the first part of the question (I am not sure if it is right): I was a Fate Egg, however instead of time quanta, I need your vote to hatch.

Spoiler for Ops:
Ops: How do you justify knocking someone out of the sign-ups? Will your activity be better or worse than Brawl, assuming you become Master? How so?

Don't hate the player, hate the game. I was very sorry that I have to do this for a second time, but as you can see the competition is just fierce. After all post counts and game score did reflect a bit of the experience of the game.

I take this title very seriously. Activity is a tricky thing, because you never know what will happen in RL. What I can assure you is that I will definitely try hard to make Time as an icon of EtG, and myself as an icon of Time. :)

Spoiler for Anon:
Anon: Some say time is an invention, some say time is a discovery. Which do you believe in and why?

Time is a dimension that exists along with other dimensions. It is a discovery by human beings, but it is an invention by gods (Note that these "gods" does not refer to anything related to reglion, just some super-beings that possibly exists in greater dimensions). To us Time elementals, it is simply the truth. It explains everything.

Spoiler for Zso:
Zso: If you had to pick 1 time card to replace with a new card, which card would you drop and which card (from CIA) would you add?

First I will have to drop Fate Egg. It is neither competitive in PvE or PvP. Its UPness had been discussed for a long time, so I think no one will disagree at this point.

As to which card to replace, I found this perfect replacemet in Armory.

It has a similar cost as Fate Egg, also with an in-element ability. Besides covering the lower mid-range creature spot in Time, the ability is a brilliant one. By manipulating pendulums it fits the theme of Time very well. Also it can bring a new type of quanta control to the game.

Spoiler for Vang:
Vang: Respond with a single word that means to you each part of time (past, present and future)

Rewind, Fate Egg, Eternity

Spoiler for farscape:
farscape: What's the best movie that involves time-travel or time-manipulation in your opinion?

To be honest I didn't watched many movie that involves time-travel or time-manipulation. In fact I can only think of one (and probably the most famous one too): Back to the Future. It presents some simple theories of time travel, and it describes the concept of parallel universe very well.

Although it is not a movie, but Dr Who is definitely worth a mention here. It is basically all about Time. It also inspires me a lot on the view of our universe and the future of mankind.

General Questions

Spoiler for Jenkar:
Jenkar: do you consider yourself the best possible master for your element? If so, why. If not, who is in your eye, and why?

There are several aspects that a master need to register:

Promoting the element
Whether in forum or game-based, I don't think the previous master have done a good job on this one. I am confident that I can do something that exceeds what had been done.

War and other major element-affiliated team events
I will admit I am not the best team player out there. However I do have some interesting approach to these things, so you will see.

Activity
Of course activity is the basic to support the above points. For now I can tell you that I am gonna be one of the most active Time Master ever. At least I won't let people ask "who is time master now?"

Jenkar: Name one song that represents your element in your eye.

I am sorry, but I don't really listen to many music except those super-hit pop songs that plays in radio. Their theme is just too shallow to represent something that wide as "Time" itself. However I will give you this link for your enjoyment.

Spoiler for Oni:
Oni: Do you plan to general your element for war? If nothing changes, do you plan to attempt to lead your element in brawl?

War: Yes, if RL permits. I had been dreaming to play time cards in war, it would absolutely be an honour. In the last 3 wars 10 men and Oa undoubtedly shown that Time had potential to climb to the top. I will try to learn from their success and blend it with my style.

Brawl: Not really. The current system imo is still flawed.

Spoiler for Shrink:
Shrink: What is your favorite deck, including your element, and for what reason has this deck become so important to you?

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4ss 4ss 4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 4th 4th 4th 50u 50u 50u 50u 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ro 5ro 5s4 5s4 5s4 8ps

I used to bring this deck to PvP1 to have fun! I have my Mark cards and Nymphs to show off, and Fate Eggs with SoR is just rushy (except that one time I got no creatures in 2 SoSe and Virus/Antlion/Armargio in 3 eggs...)

Spoiler for Pella:
Pella: Describe your plan for coordinating efforts among your War team across global time zones.

Compiling a team with similar active times is a critical point to the team's success. Time zone itself is not a limiting factor, but the active times instead. I throughly understand that every people has a unique playing time, whether a uni student that can stay up all night if needed, or standard adults that only available on weekends. What a team needs is that there should be a consistent period of time that most of the team can have real time discussion.

As for how to find these suitable people, I think my super-active status gave me plenty of experience. ;)

Spoiler for Chapuz:
Chapuz: Which of your competitors deserves the Master title the least?

We all deserves the Master title equally. That is why you can see that it is the same 4 of us again playing for the title for at least second time.

Spoiler for Drake:
Drake: Do you think your chances at Master-ship have changed if you were in a full element with a defending Master?

I will have to assume that Time will always have 4 competitors because it is so popular. To me, the first goal is to get into final battles. It will be a different story after this. So the answer to your question is "yes", because without a defending Master basically means the chance of getting to final battle is doubled.

Spoiler for Ops:
Ops: Would you rather have a master well-versed in the forum only or well-versed in Elements the Game only?

The Master title is still a forum title. Outside of this forum it would be almost meaningless (e.g. tell Kong n00bs you are a master, and they will just treat you as another n00b)

Spoiler for Marsu:
Marsu: How and where are you connected to the Element you are trialing for outside of Elements the Game?

Xeno: What does the element of Time mean to you? How does the element of Time fit you in real life?

I am quite sensitive to time, and by that I mean I often realize how they went past silently in my life. "Time can change everything", and you can only realize it after it happens. I fear time, and I find myself struggling to take control of it. Whether in real life or in game, I hope to learn the way to control time. I don't like it when something is passed and only memory remains.

Spoiler for Silly questions:
RR: You are to ask yourself a question you can't answer. What do you ask yourself?
Why am I lazy?

Jen-i: What do you think is wrong with RR that he has to ask such silly questions?
Maybe he was drunk.

rob: Reveal to the voters your current maximum lift on the bench press.
Sorry, but I never did those before in my life.

If you still aren't persuaded to vote for me, check out my Q&A at 5th Trials and 6th Trials.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 12:55:35 pm by Vineroz »
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082754#msg1082754
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 01:38:19 am »
To all: Who would you vote, if you could not vote for you and why?

Vineroz: What is your favorite duo with time? Why?

Kuro: What makes time as an element special?

Cheesy: If you have the chance to play Phase 2 again (Reverse time), what would you change or do better?

Oa: Which time card do you like most? Why?
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082769#msg1082769
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 02:09:37 am »
 :time Oa: How are you my old friend? Great job last War, you made all us old Time Vets proud. Good to see the strength of Time displayed so well in War once again. My question is,  How do you think you did as interim General for Team Time last War? Is there any moment you'd change and why?

:time CheeseyPoof: I feel as if you've grown very much in this game. I'm proud of ya. ;) but I must ask, What makes you think you're ready to represent an element, lead them into War and other events and take that next step in this community?

:time Vine: I believe that you could possibly bring a new dimension to Time as General in War. I think that could be good. I've always considered you one of the better players in this game. My question is this, Describe yourself in relation to this game. What is your philosophy of playing and how do you feel you are as a player?

:time Kuro: My friend Kuro, so glad to see you here. ;) I respect your knowledge very much in this game. You are wise. My question is, Do you think all the synergies with Time have been explored as of the current Meta or do you think there is something lurking in the shadows still?

Best of luck to you all.

Opsinis

Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082809#msg1082809
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 04:32:24 am »
PlayOa: If you were to eliminate one card (upped and unupped) from the element of Time completely, what would it be and why?

Kuro: Evaluate 10men's Master-ship and explain what you plan on doing better, keeping the same, improving, reducing, etc...

Cheesy: Name 2 unique qualities of each of your fellow competitors.

Viney: How do you justify knocking someone out of the sign-ups?  ;)
Will your activity be better or worse than Brawl, assuming you become Master? How so?

Good luck to all!

Offline AnonymousRevival

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Aethemera, aether et lux
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082879#msg1082879
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 01:12:02 pm »
Player: What would you say/do to your fellow warriors when: (preparing for a war? just before the duels of the war? if you win? (the round) if you lose? (the round))

Cheesy: Why do you choose time? Why not some other element?

Kuro: Describe what time (the element) does and what it means to you. Analyze the similarities and differences between time (the element) and the time in our everyday lives.

Vine: Some say time is an invention, some say time is a discovery. Which do you believe in and why?
Ignotum venit retro vivere. :aether :light

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1082909#msg1082909
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 03:59:43 pm »
To all  :time contestants:

If you had to pick 1  :time card to replace with a new card, which card would you drop and which card (from CIA) would you add ?
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1083230#msg1083230
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 01:25:13 pm »
 For all
Respond with a single word that means to you each part of time below
past, present and future

example:
Spoiler for Hidden:
past = learning
present = action
future = hope
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline farscape

• Reputation Power: 5
  • farscape is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Emperor Crichton
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50069.msg1083244#msg1083244
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 02:56:41 pm »
To all time trialers:
Whats the best movie that involves time-travel or time-manipulation in your opinion ?

anything
blarg: