Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Time?

kaempfer13
21 (70%)
shockcannon
8 (26.7%)
None Worthy
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: August 14, 2018, 12:09:08 am

*Author

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66248.msg1278923#msg1278923
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 05:29:36 pm »
Many questions answered at last. SpikeSpiegel deserves a long answer that will require a lot of :time, didnt really answer Kalis and CCCs second question yet.
Might polish some responses soon.

Edit: SpikeSpiegel answer done.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 02:50:48 am by kaempfer13 »
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66248.msg1278972#msg1278972
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 09:19:12 pm »
I apreciated both answers, even if one is more complete than other. I agree on many points and I disagree on others, but hey, my vote counts one.

Good luck both, again.
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66248.msg1279031#msg1279031
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2018, 02:40:49 am »
Thank you to everyone who voted even if not trialing themselves, and thanks to those who voted for me. I really appreciate the confidence in me and I won't let y'all down. The :time has come to DESTROY KAEMPFER13 5-0 IN UNDER 20 MINUTES prove my worthiness.

Good luck kaempfer13! I know I already PM'ed you but I really am excited for this. If all doesn't go as planned, I hope this at least ends up being a fun and intense battle for both of us.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

blarg: kaempfer13