Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Time?

DoubleCapitals
15 (27.3%)
Naii_The_Baf
8 (14.5%)
Vineroz
29 (52.7%)
None Worthy
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: May 02, 2017, 07:07:10 pm

*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263203#msg1263203
« on: April 27, 2017, 07:07:10 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member may vote on as many of the candidates as he wishes. You can change your vote(s) at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most as THE representative for their element.  If you believe none of the Trialists should be Master, please select the "None Worthy" option. 

To help you make the best decision possible, feel free to ask the candidates questions.  Both challengers and defending Masters ought to answer the questions in this thread (and in the General questions thread) to help the voters make the best possible choice.  Please put all your answers in a single post (employing spoiler tags is recommended).  Also, challengers should include in that post a link to your Phase 1 submission post.

Questions and answers may begin now that this topic is posted.
Voting will begin when the polls are up at the official start of Phase 3.
Phase 3 ends when poll expires.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263219#msg1263219
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 07:30:45 pm »
to all : now that kuro is not in trials, what % of vote do you expect to get for yourself?
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263233#msg1263233
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 08:58:46 pm »
Answers time!

:time-specific:
Spoiler for ji412jo:
to all : now that kuro is not in trials, what % of vote do you expect to get for yourself?

I expect to have a minority of the votes(~10%), or none to sell the bit. I'm new to trials and I don't think I am much of something in forums.

Spoiler for CactusKing:
@all,
Who can do the best kuro impersonation? and who can make the best anubis rush?

Kuro can do the best kuro impersonation. He doesn't even try.

The anubis master can make the best anubis rush~

Spoiler for ValerianFlame:
To all Time trialists: Do you often reflect back on times past, good or bad? Could you express those times, maybe even manipulate them?
As a matter of fact, I often do reflect on the past. I stay immobile, frozen in time, simply going back to my own past as if it were happening just now. Expressing times, they are always different and there are so many of them, it is hard to explain. Manipulating these times is unreal. You sit and watch, as a simple spectre you are, looking down on yourself as a mistake to correct.

Spoiler for Aves:
I don't have the time to do an in-depth analysis of Time trials. As a prospective Master of Time, communicate your dominance and worthiness for this position in a non-time-consuming way. You have one paragraph. GO!

The only problem is, who is worthy of this position? We only would look at he who is the most worthy, even if they are not. I seek not dominance, but a future. A future where a tribe doesn't follow anyone, nor has a leader. I'll stay between every one of my elementals, putting myself in their position as a let time pass and freeze myself in it, gazing into somewhere that can't be reached.

General:

Spoiler for DoubleCapitals:
@All: What does being a Master mean? What kind of traits will you exemplify as a Master?
Look to my answer to Aves' question to give yourself an idea.

@All: Pick a character, real or fictional, to personify yourself. Justify your answer.
I won't pick anyone. Why? Because who am I, in this void? Only another being that passes unnoticed, and, in time, will vanish as if I had never existed. Trying to make something for yourself, and you might get recognition. But who knows this person later on? Time is cruel, and nobody can do anything to stop it. Not even the Master of Time himself.

Spoiler for CleanOnion:
@all Please take a photo of something you dislike.

Spoiler for Basman-1543:
What is your second favourite element?

:waterbig

Spoiler for Basman-1543:
If you end up not becoming a Master for your favourite element, will you consider an approach from WMs to General your second-fave/third-fave/what-have-you element?
I would prefer to join as Soldier/Lieutenant unless a master appoints me to be General in their element.

Spoiler for Zyardran:
What's your reason for joining the element you're trilling for?
I don't know what 'trilling' is. :silly:
Well, personally, I would have trialed for any element, really, since I am doing this simply to have something to do, and to have some fun myself. And as Time is my favorite element, I said, 'why not?'

Spoiler for Zyardran:
If you become master, what are your plans in war and brawl?
I don't quite have plans, but if I become master, I'm pretty sure they'll come in :time.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 12:18:58 pm by Naii_the_Baf »
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263246#msg1263246
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 01:20:53 am »
:timebig

I won't say I love time. But I do see time as the most important element around our lives. It is not physically existing like Fire or Earth, nor conceptual like Entropy or Aether. It is there, but unnoticed by most of us. I like how this game interprets time, with the ability to hasten or rewind. The true master of time is the one that can freely manipulate time, whether in the game or in real life, and this is what I always dreamed of.

Greetings fellow elementals, I am Vineroz. I have returned to this awesome community from late 2015, mostly lurking in chat. I joined last trials but have to withdraw midway due to RL issues, then I have tried my luck on team Time in War #10, which is a chance I have been dreaming for since a long time ago. Now I have come back for the title of Time Master once again.

Here are some questions from my previous trials, which I think would be quite interesting to any of you who would like to know more about me as a Time Trialist.

Spoiler for From bripod, 7th Trials:
bripod: What is your philosophy of playing and how do you feel you are as a player?

Remember to have fun while playing

In this whole period of playing this game, I farmed HBs for a long time to upgrade my first FG farmer. At that time I already lurked a lot in the forums and know that AI4 is not that good for farming, but I found that an unupped FG farmer can still do very well on it. With a high winrate against random opponents, it was fun and satisfying.

Work towards a goal

When I started to get active in the community, it is no doubt that I discovered a whole new aspect of the game. From team events, card design and even forum games I enjoyed it very much. My goal was surely general - to win something, or to achieve a somehow "complete" status. Given the time I have been playing this game, collecting all the cards is a natural goal. I also tried my best in a few events and competitions, and got quite close to the final spot. And of course, the title of master of Time, is what I have been chasing for over a year now.

Spoiler for From Xenocidius, 5th Trials:
Xenocidius: What does the element of Time mean to you? How does the element of Time fit you in real life?

I am quite sensitive to time, and by that I mean I often realize how they went past silently in my life. "Time can change everything", and you can only realize it after it happens. I fear time, and I find myself struggling to take control of it. Whether in real life or in game, I hope to learn the way to control time. I don't like it when something is passed and only memory remains.

Spoiler for ji412jo:
ji412jo: now that kuro is not in trials, what % of vote do you expect to get for yourself?

With the current line up, I'd guess about 30% of vote will go to my favour because of the multi-voting system.

Spoiler for andretimpa:
andretimpa: where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I was never the person who can look into the far away future, but I am improving on that. One thing I can be quite sure though is that I wouldn't be able to play Elements anymore (because it will be dead :'( )

Spoiler for CactusKing:
CactusKing: Who can do the best kuro impersonation? and who can make the best anubis rush?

I don't think anyone can impersonate Kuro as he is unique

If it is a meta that allows Anubis rush to exist, everyone can make the best Anubis rush because you wouldn't have much choice.

ValerianFlame: Do you often reflect back on times past, good or bad? Could you express those times, maybe even manipulate them?

I think you can find my answer to that from the question of Xenocidius, 5th trials.

Spoiler for Aves:
Aves: Communicate your dominance and worthiness for this position in a non-time-consuming way.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 03:04:02 am by Vineroz »
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263250#msg1263250
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 01:50:09 am »
[22:42:00] ‹Vineroz› P3 is just a job interview, and P4 is where you work to be a manager
[22:42:57] ‹Vineroz› but in terms of nature, P3 is the closest to real life
[22:43:21] ‹Vineroz› it is actually a very good practice

to Vine: where do you see yourself in 10 years?  :sillyspin:
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263260#msg1263260
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 05:55:42 am »
@all,
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263267#msg1263267
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 09:01:09 am »

You... have questions for me?

I guess I have some time on my hands.

Spoiler for General Questions:
Spoiler for kaempfer13:
@ all, but especially the ones who will face STANDIN: Can you build a team that you can lead to victory? I believe this will have the following aspects: Can you yourselves build good decks to beat your opponents? Can you predict and counter them with your element? Can you draft a Team that is a capable of doing that whenever you cant? Will you be able to inspire your teammates to do all in their power to fight for the win in every game? Can you infect others with your enthusiasm for your element (if you have any in the first place)? And most importantly: Will you put the necessary time investment in all those things?
I'm fairly confident that I'll be able to do the above tasks decently. Maybe not in the way Spike, Kuro or Vine did, but in the years past from the past few attempts, I think my skills have generally been better, and with it, a greater drive to be able to do these tasks specified.

I'll be able to draft a team that is greater than the sum of its parts. I'll be able to drive them to work hard, to be motivated and determined to fight under our banner. While I may not be the best person who can build decks out from scratch, what I can rely on is experience. We're the potential Masters of Time after all. I personally believe that experience is a good teacher. I'm not only bounded by the experiences of my past, but of the history of all the Masters behind me. I'll personally build my own aura and make people proud to be under me and Team :time .

Time investment wise, real talk, I'm not sure. I'll do my best, even though college begins in the middle of next month. We'll see.
@All: What does being a Master mean? What kind of traits will you exemplify as a Master?

@All: Pick a character, real or fictional, to personify yourself. Justify your answer.

@Trialists who have previously competed in a different element: A wise woman once asked for this specific category of people to tell them, so she knows who not to vote for. (Well, actually she asked if you're trialling for your favourite element, but eh, it's a similar category. While I might not be as drastic as her, loyalty is an important aspect of being a Master for me. Why should we see you as a representative as the element you have chosen, rather than any others, that you have trialled for prior?
The Master, first and foremost for me is the face of the Element, a combination of both skill and passion to lead and infect others to like their element. In this, the journey to becoming Master may be nearly as important as being the Master itself. That's why Kuroaitou's story was so magical. We witnessed his struggles, his persistent attempts, his failures... before we finally see him triumph. We cheered for him in the end.

(Sidenote here, I personally was very afraid I wasn't able to give him the duel he deserved during the last Trials. After all, victory is only sweet when you fight for it. I'm glad to at least given him the challenge to surmount... rather than, you know, getting my ass steamrolled? I'm sorry for having to play the villainous role of having to dash his dreams again though. But a fight is a fight.)

I'm not sure if Kuro will return, but that is his tale. I will forge my own destiny. I'll create my own story, and be the hero you'll cheer for.

If it isn't obvious enough, Homura Akemi. There are others I relate to, but in the context of Trials, definitely her.
Like her, I want to protect those dear to me. I may not have been the strongest, most powerful, but I deeply care for the people who've greatly touched my lives. If I had the opportunity to manipulate time, I'd also want to be able to be like her. Redo everything again and again and again, until I get it right. Till I can make things all okay. Till everyone is happy.

(And I'll probably fuck it up in the end >< #HomuraDidNothingWrong)
Spoiler for CleanOnion:
@all Please take a photo of something you dislike.
You know what I hate more than mustard?

Spoiler for Zawadx:
Some great questions from before:

What does your element represent and mean to you outside of the gameplay? What has it done for you, and what would you do for it as a Master?

@All : Analyse your performance in trials so far (both phases) in a critical manner. Where did you go right? Where did you go wrong? What would you change if you could? You have 4 hours. (if someone wants me to answer this, pm)

Also, if you were made a Trials Overseer this trials, what would you have done differently?

On that note, do you wish to ever become Trials Overseer?
Higu's question: I think Time is one of the most interesting "elements" to discuss about outside gameplay. It's not something tangible in the real life, yet it is all permeating. It dictates what has been done, what is to come, and everything in between. Needless to say, the ability to control it is vastly powerful. It gives me, personally, the opportunity to reflect upon my mistakes, to prepare for the future. In the end, it helps us become the better person.

Jenkar's question:
Phase 1: I'm glad I did much better on this than my last 2 attempts. In the end I picked the tasks for Phase 2, forgetting shards were not banned, but I also wanted to have fun and play around with things. Maybe I could have thought through my second task (the PvP event) better, but I was flickering between a few ideas till the last few hours, whoops! I might have gotten a bit carried away though!

Phase 2: Forget Shards existed, had to ban a lot of them. Also, better than last time, maybe I should have made a fuck-ton of illegal decks. Sorry guys. I'm clumsy.

Phase 3: I dunno! That's for you to decide!

Zawadx's question: Off the top of my head, make Phase 1 more transparent, play around with Phase 2/4's deckbuilding rules a bit more (feels a tad stagnant for me)

"Do you wish to ever become Trials Overseer?"

Spoiler for Basman-1453:
For everyone that Trials for their favourite element:
  • What is your second favourite element?
  • If you end up not becoming a Master for your favourite element, will you consider an approach from WMs to General your second-fave/third-fave/what-have-you element? (Quite unlikely, but hey :silly:)
    For the sake of argument, assume that you are not a WM yourself, just in case you're thinking 'I'm a WM, there's no way the WMs will approach me to Gen'.

For everyone that Trials not for their favourite element:
  • What is your favourite element?
  • If you end up not becoming a Master for the element you're Trialling in, will you consider an approach from WMs to General your favourite element? (Quite unlikely, but hey :silly:)
    For the sake of argument, assume that you are not a WM yourself, just in case you're thinking 'I'm a WM, there's no way the WMs will approach me to Gen'.

(Edit: You will want to indicate somewhere whether you're Trialling for your favourite element. Ways to indicate that include quoting only the relevant question for your situation, saying whether you're Trialling for your favourite element after the full quote ... anything goes, really, as long as ppl can know, at the very least implicitly, whether you're Trialling for your favourite element without checking your Forum profile :P)
I am Trialling for my favourite element.
Second favourite? For the longest time I didn't have an elemental affinity, mostly because I didn't know what I truly wanted to be in.
Probably one of  :air or  :earth:darkness less so, but it's just so cool to have with Time :D

No. I'll reserve that job to those who deserve it and fight fervently for it. (To my homies in  :air/ :earth/ :darkness, all the best!)
Spoiler for Zyardran:
What's your reason for joining the element you're trilling for?
If you become master, what are your plans in war and brawl?
To prove my worth, to give myself a challenge, and most of all to enjoy myself in the process.

War/Brawl: Will try to do it if I have the time. See: kaempfer13's question, ditto for Brawl.

After my first Brawl experience btw, I'll say I'd be up for a Boss if y'all wanna.

Spoiler for Time Questions:
Spoiler for ji412jo:
Kuro's a great guy, yes, but it has been rather demoralising standing in his shadow.
But we look ahead. I'm not sure honestly, I'd like to be conservative, but definitely more than my past 2 attempts. 30%-ish? I expect Vine to get more votes than me though.
Spoiler for CactusKing:
@all,
As others have mentioned, Kuro is unique; there'll only be one. But in terms of personality/character I think I'm the most Kuro-like of the 3. A bit more hot-headed though, heh.

Well... if you insist...

* DoubleCapitals coughs

GO JOIN KURO'S NEW FORUM GAME, COMING SOON (TM) xD

eh. I probably do a terrible job though. Whoops :P

Re: Anubis rush - ask the Anubis ;)
To all Time trialists: Do you often reflect back on times past, good or bad? Could you express those times, maybe even manipulate them?
But of course. It's how we improve as people. Sometimes good memories can bring pain, and bad memories can bring joy. Strange, isn't it? Such is the irony of the past. But it's only through these experiences that we think about what we can do differently as people. To not make the same mistakes. Time manipulation is real, in fact.

We can change the future.

"I alone determine my destiny." - Flavour text, Force of Will (MtG)
Spoiler for Aves:
I don't have the time to do an in-depth analysis of Time trials. As a prospective Master of Time, communicate your dominance and worthiness for this position in a non-time-consuming way. You have one paragraph. GO!
You don't have the time? I do.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 04:41:58 pm by DoubleCapitals »
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263305#msg1263305
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 03:20:36 am »
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263318#msg1263318
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 04:57:58 am »
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263380#msg1263380
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2017, 04:13:47 am »
Questions in this thread has been answered (See here).

Also for those who cared, I am going to Japan for a week for vacation and I might not be answering all questions asked from now on (depending on my schedule). Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263473#msg1263473
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 04:11:10 pm »
All questions done. A tad close to the deadline, but enjoy! :3
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64516.msg1263505#msg1263505
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 02:08:52 am »
I have to say I am surprised. 29 is really a big number. 

Good luck DC, let's make an epic finals like it has always been.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:29:57 pm by Vineroz »

anything
blarg: