*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1261597#msg1261597
« on: March 30, 2017, 05:21:47 pm »
 TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
HAS RUN OUT

:timebig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules for information on Phase 1 tasks.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Requirements:
- Evidence of Score Requirement
- Evidence of Established Account Requirement
- Evidence of PvP Event Participation
OR
- Evidence of PvP Event Achievement

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for Task 2:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/WMing last war
-If you were a General, and were in the same War team as the element you are trialing for, evidence of your General-ship

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:
-Evidence of participation/BMing/Voter's Panel position last brawl
-If you were a Boss, evidence of your Boss-ship

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

You can find more information on the Phase 1 tasks in the Phase 1 Rules. Remember, the Requirements to Challenge are:

• Any ONE from:
    • Winning a Weekly Tournament
    • A top 3 finish in either of the PVP Leagues
    • A top 3 finish in a PVP event
    • Finishing on 1 of the top 3 War teams
    • Becoming a Master of any Element
  • OR ALL of the following:
    • 30,000+ score in Elements
    • 100+ forum posts
    • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time of signing up)
    • Participation in at least three separate PVP Events (Leagues, War, Weekly Tournaments, etc.)

Note: In the event more there are more than four challengers for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:
  • DoubleCapitals
  • Naii_the_Baf
  • Vineroz

Master Kuroaitou of :time has decision pending.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:23:02 pm by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1261605#msg1261605
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 05:44:05 pm »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS

I'll never get over this pun.
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1261610#msg1261610
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 06:16:30 pm »
Time and time again, I've come short on many roads. The path to fix my broken soul. My broken heart. My broken will.
But.... nothing is ever set in stone. As they say, success is not final. Failure is not fatal. I'll not let the past determine me. I'll not let the future deter me. What matters is that I'm here. Right here. Right now. And I'm ready.
I'll try and try again. And if I fail, I'll try thrice more.
Until I get my happy ending.

I'm back, b*tches.

(Credentials and Tasks completed)

Spoiler for Homura's - I mean DC's Stuff:

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 2: The Fresh Recruits:
Task 2: The Fresh Recruits
NAME:
Pledge
ELEMENT:
Time
COST:
5 :time
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
Until end of turn, all cards cost 0, but will not be cast. Return them at the start of your next turn, costing 3 less.
NAME:
Promise
ELEMENT:
Time
COST:
7 :time
TYPE:
Spell
ATK|HP:

TEXT:
Until end of turn, all cards cost 0, but will not be cast. Return them at the start of your next turn, costing 5 less.

ART:
In Elements the Game
IDEA:
DoubleCapitals
NOTES:
A promise is but a pledge, simply one forged from the heart than from the mind.

So essentially this is DoubleCapitals' card idea for Task 2. It's a simple idea, reflecting Time's innate ability to use the present and change the fate of the future.

When this card is cast, the elemental would be depicted in a "statis" state, similar to Sancutary/Shard of Sacrifice, except with the current Precognition card as the background.

Essentially, it banks in cards, "delaying" them for a turn in exchange for a cost reduction. It is in theory able to pay for itself if 3 cards (2, unupped) is cast under this condition, and with Time's card draw, should prove to be relatively easy to obtain. I do not however believe this card is overpowered, requiring a moderately high casting cost, and a turn for this card to take effect.

For Time elementals, this card can act as a pseudo-supernova, allowing easier splashes and making Time-based rainbows even more viable, allowing high value cards, previously too expensive to be considered to be cast for cheaper, such as Steel Golem, Psion, Phase Recluse, Flesh Recluse. In many cases, these cards can even be cast for free, eliminating the elemental restriction to play these cards in such a rainbow deck. (Such is the value of patiences, allowing the passage of time to do the work for you!)

I'd expect Time elementals to be able to use this card in War, as a Supernova of sorts, allowing them to play a greater number of rainbow rushes, but it can also be utilised in Mono-Time rushes. A turn 2 or 3 Pledge/Promise into a plethora of cheap Ghosts of the Past can spell instant doom for the opponent. Losing Precognition and Golden Nymph might mean Time might not be able to harnass cantrips or card advantage to fuel their rushes, and would look for more explosive turns to cast their creatures at once for the win.

As for other elements, I'd expect this card to see fringe play owing to the card cost, perhaps against quanta denial decks. (Who cares if you got no quanta if you can cast this for 0, am I rite? As with Time elementals, it's likely to be seen in rainbow decks to cheat out cards of other elements.
SERIES:
Trials XI

NAME:
Golden Nymph
ELEMENT:
Time
COST:
8 :time
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
7 | 9
TEXT:
:time :time :time :time : Cast Pledge
NAME:
Golden Nymph
ELEMENT:
Time
COST:
8 :time
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
8 | 10
TEXT:
:time :time :time :time : Cast Promise

ART:
In Elements the Game
IDEA:
DoubleCapitals
NOTES:
Corresponding Nymph for Pledge/Promise. I tried to kept it at the same power level as the old Nymph, although admittedly, her initial power was quite high to begin with. The stats are slightly higher though, due to her abilities being less abusable in the long run.

Sidenote, amazing synergy with Shard of Readiness, allowing you to get two copies of the cards you cast with Promise the next turn xD
SERIES:
Trials XI

Spoiler for Task 4: The Determined:
The Library of Babel

The quest for knowledge springs eternal. The elementals will do whatever it takes to get there. For knowledge is power, and in the depths of the endless shelves lies the key.

Rules:

Players choose one of 12 roles at the start of the game, linked to each element, encourages to foster diplomatic relations between players, aside from pure deckbuilding skill. They do not act as factions, however; this is an individual competition with one winner.
The winner is determined by a series of matches (Best of 5), round after round, without elimination. The first player to attain a certain number of knowledge points, either via winning matches or through their roles. For the purposes of this Trials tasks, I will arbitarily set it to 40.

Winning a game 3-0: 4 points
Winning a game 3-1: 2 points
Winning a game 3-2: 1 point

(All roles are EoR)

:entropy - Sorcerer: Give a player other than yourself 6 additional upgrades during their next match. If they win, gain 1 knowledge point.
 :death - Cultist: Grant a person an instant loss during their next match. They start the game, entering 0-1. Gain 1 knowledge point if they win 3-2, or 2 if they win 3-1.
 :gravity - Tutor: You may choose an additional player (who is not playing directly against you). If they lose, you may replay his match, under the same deckbuilding restrictions as him. You gain knowledge points as normal if you win.
 :earth - Scribe: Name a card. Excluding you, all players must use at least 3 copies of the chosen card in their deck.
 :life - Publisher: Name a deck that previously won a match in the last 2 rounds and publicly reveal your choice. You must play with that deck, exactly, ignoring all other deckbuilding restrictions. Gain double knowledge points for winning.
 :fire - Arsonist: Name up to 3 cards in an player's deck in an player's deck (who is not playing directly against you). That player must swap out these cards for Relics. If they lose, gain 1 knowledge point.
 :water - Enchanter: For every 2 Alchemy cards added into your deck (excluding Nymph's Tears), gain an additional knowledge point whenever you win a match.
 :light - Priest: You start the event with 0 upgrades. Whenever you lose a round, gain 3 additional upgrades, permanently.
 :air - Courier: Whenever you win a match, you may use their abilities during the next round.
 :time - Timekeeper: You may restart a game during your match this round, BEFORE your first turn. If you do not, gain 1 additional knowledge point if you win.
 :darkness - Smuggler: Name a player (who is not playing directly against you) and give him 6 additional upgrades and a guranteed first turn on all 3 matches. (restart the game if he starts second). If he wins, gain 1 knowledge point, while the player loses 1 knowledge point.
 :aether - Bookkeeper: All Bookkeepers collectively determine the matchups to be played.

Deckbuilding rules:

6 upgrades per player, unless otherwise stipulated in your roles
At least 25% of the deck must be in-element
The top 5 cards used across all decks in the previous round is not allowed to be used in the next round. (This signifies the power of knowledge from these cards being used up and being unavailable for use)
For every Shard used, you may use 2 less upgrades.

For all ya :time Elementals: Do you like Sundials and stalling people for eons? Do you like making your opponents cry with a classic Ghostmare? y..yeah... nah. This ruleset will shut off decks that rely on key cards to win their games. While Time-based rushes may be possible, they tend to be much slower than their other elemental counterparts due to the rather high costliness of their midrange creature (Ghost of the Past costs 6/7 :time quanta) AND it is likely to be burned away/used up anyway. The next viable options are Golden Nymph and Devonian Dragon, both expensive creatures.

Well, what do we do then? I think that such a rush may be possible, with Eternity still generally available, not used outside Time as often, to stall out problem creatures AND lock out their next draw.

Alexandria Rises Yet Again
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55q 55q 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5ro 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 7q5 7q5 7q5 7qb 7qb 7qb 8pl

Pharaoh may give us some quanta issues with such a high casting cost, but im going to use a little-known and underappreciated card - Precognition! Don't think of it as some useless card; it allows us the ability to see what our opponent is up to, and provides a neat cantrip, thinning our deck for the stuff we do need so that quanta-screwing would be not as bad here. Ditto for Electrum Hourglass, albeit repeatable but more expensive, and also more well-known.

So, what would we be up against usually? Other elements would have rushes of their own, and will be less affected due to the many choices of creatures at their disposal: Life, for example, has a number of low-costing creatures, so such a ban would not affect it as adversely. Adrenaline also allows it to give such their creatures extra punch, taking down the time player quickly.

Sample Opponent
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 8pn

It might be difficult for the Time player to outrush the life player even on the nut draw, hence he might have to play a more stalling game, using Eternity or CC on the opponent's creatures before he gets overrun.

And hey, just for fun, why not I bake up another deck too!

Not Emrakul, but I still promise to end you
5rl 5rl 5ro 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 622 622 622 622 622 7q5 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 8pu

Precogs? Why???

Oh, those aren't Precogs. Those are Pledges!

Yep, I'm crazy, but why don't we use the Task 2 card for a deck! I tried putting it in a Phasetal rush, which usually is run Death/Aether or Mono-Aether, but I can make it a Aether-Time duo. Usually with such a duo it is pretty hard to construct a deck because of how expensive and/or lopsided quanta balancing has to be, but no problem this time. We'll be pumping out those insects left right center, with Pledge not only reducing the cost of the expensive drawing engines but also the Recluses obtained off Fractal! After casting Fractal, all your :aether quanta is gone anyway, so the time delay of Pledge into these spiders is a non-factor. Then you can pump em all out for a measely 1 :aether ! The use of Pledge also allows us to use less pillars in the deck, allowing for more rushy goodness!

Spoiler for War Bonus:
Excellent track record - Zero losses during War #10! Jkjk, didn't participate, was stuck in time bubble

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:

Remember when qwerter got fleeced in Phase 3 voting in Trials #8? (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-of-time/8th-trials-phase-3-community-vote-(time)/)
To this day, I wonder who the hell would vote for this nub >:(

Remember when DC got rekt in Trials #10 finals? Me too! (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trial-final-battle-results/(10th-trials-of-time)-kuroaitou-5-4-doublecapitals/)

Man, good times, good times.

(2 bonus pts)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 04:29:08 pm by DoubleCapitals »
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1262049#msg1262049
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 01:09:28 am »
Spoiler for Naii's Trials Stuff:

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
Task #1: The Warrior

I have chosen this task.

Spoiler for Task 2:
Task #3: The Cultured Contender

Every year, soldiers and even commoners fight for a place at the side of the blessed beings that rule over us all.
These divine entities are sometimes called gods, but in reality, they are the mere essence of all who reside in this world.
There is said to be a god that thrives over a certain element, from being the chaos and destruction itself to the peace and flow of time.
In the beginning, it is said that these gods took the form of mere humans, each with a mastery over an element that no one else possessed.
They walked through the community, unnoticed. But when they revealed themselves, they gave a gift to all of us...

A spot anyone could win, and lose. The people took the opportunity and started to challenge each other for that spot at the side of the god of an element. The people soon started mastering elements, and only the strongest would take the chance to become the Master of their element. These events were soon recognized as the elemental's Trials. And from these trials, the Masters decided to see who was the strongest. And so, they fought, and took many elementals with them. This was called War, and from that day on, all the way to the present, these events have evolved to be what they are now. No one knows how many trials, masters, or wars thee have been. But those who fight, thrive in their own way. Be it a reign over others, or the success of failure.

Spoiler for War Bonus:
War #10 - Team Time
8th place for 1 point as a soldier.

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:
Brawl #6 - Free Ranged Organized Guerilla Soldiers
4th place for 1 point as non-boss.

None.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:02:48 pm by Naii_the_Baf »
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1262293#msg1262293
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 09:21:42 am »
Hi it's Kuro, I used a duplicate account to post this but just sayin I will be defendin my master of time title k thx bai
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1262310#msg1262310
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 03:01:44 pm »
Spoiler for Requirements:
<--- Weekly Tournament Winner (yeah a long time ago but still)

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 3:
The Cultured Contender

Spoiler for Banner for Trials 11:

Notes:
1. The element's order follows home page of Elements Wiki.
2. I pick these cards to represent each element because these are all vrt's art! (except FFQ, no non-pillar vrt art for Air)
3. Except for the art, I was trying to pick an iconic creature from each element to represent "soldier" of its element; most of these creatures meets my thoughts. I pick Mitosis for Life because it is Life itself in essence, the same reason goes to Time. Other than that, I think Abomination will make a better Entropy soldier but hey, doesn't that Lycanthrope look cool in the banner? ;)

Spoiler for Task 4:
The Determined

Rules:
  • You must include 6 shards from your element in your deck.
  • You cannot play any creatures with active ability from your element.
  • (at least half of your deck must be in-element.)
Shard of Readiness, compared with shards in other elements, is relatively weak. The reason is that the effect is situational even in an in-element environment, albeit it can create specific deck archtypes. However, the said archetypes failed to be competitive enough to qualify as tier 1 deck of Time, as the strongest Time decks usually combine staple cards from other elements, with the Time cards being support only. While the main function of Shard of Readiness is supporting other cards, it is notably weaker than other supportive cards like Reverse Time and Sundial.

5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5se 5se 5se 5se 5se 5se 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 8pn

This deck is an example to utilize Shard of Readiness without using Time creatures with active ability. To fully extract the value of the shard, we are stilling looking to use the shard on a Time creature. Mitosis conveniently provides a way for vanilla creatures to gain a strong skill with a high cost. Shard of Readiness solves both problems: Reduce the expensive cost and gain extra value at the same time.

Of course, these rules have a lesser impact on other elements, since the shards' effect mostly don't interfere with the active ability of their in-element creatures.

61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61s 61s 61s 61s 61s 61s 61v 61v 61v 62m 62m 62m 62m 62m 62m 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pu

From Time's archenemy, Aether can play this deck while their shard adds positive value to an already solid deck. If Time has to go against this deck, I would say it is a 40-60 since Time's deck requires a combo to outrush the opponent, and hence it is more prone to bad RNG.

Spoiler for War Bonus:

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:18:28 pm by Vineroz »
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1262312#msg1262312
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 03:26:14 pm »

Spoiler for Brawl Bonus:

Not accepted, as you voted in only 3 of the 5 rounds. Sorry :/
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1262341#msg1262341
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 10:31:50 pm »

BOO!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:33:28 pm by SpikeSpiegel »
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1262345#msg1262345
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 01:54:20 am »
Hi it's Kuro, I used a duplicate account to post this but just sayin I will be defendin my master of time title k thx bai

If you put a timestamp on this it would be more believable. :P

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64325.msg1262346#msg1262346
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 01:58:29 am »

If you put a timestamp on this it would be more believable. :P

Yeah, why didn't you put a :time stamp on it? People might think you aren't really defending!
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

blarg: Kuroaitou