*Author

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20050.msg259789#msg259789
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2011, 08:11:32 pm »
I am very happy with my success in this Trial.  Phase 1 provided much learning for me (and I hope for others as well), I performed well in Phase 2 despite taking only third place, and Phase 3 provided some thought-provoking questions and has also boosted my confidence.  To take the most votes among such impressive challengers is no small honor - especially considering I was a long shot - and I thank everyone who voted for me for their support.  Best of luck, Ryan and xdude (though I guess you can't BOTH have the best of luck, huh?), and great Trial to all.  Very clean, very sportsmanlike.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some upped Light cards to sell... was holding on to some Towers in case I somehow made the Final Battle, but I have a rainbow deck I want to try out.  :D

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20050.msg259950#msg259950
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2011, 10:19:33 pm »
Yes, we had a good run. Either way, I'd lose in the final battle.

So now.. Back to a never-ending trials (U see what I did thar?) of farming and upgrading light cards.

anything
blarg: