*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1188952#msg1188952
« on: May 07, 2015, 12:50:09 pm »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
HAS RUN OUT

:lightbig

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules.
To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Requirements:
-Evidence of Score Requirement
-Evidence of Established Account Requirement

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for Task 2:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for Task 3:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion

Spoiler for War/Brawl Bonus:
-Evidence of participation in the last war/brawl with the element you were a member of.
-If you were a General/Boss, evidence of your General-ship/Boss-ship

Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

Remember, the Requirements to Challenge are:

• 50,000+ score in Elements
  • 200+ forum posts
  • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time of signing up)
  • Participation in at least three separate PVP Events (Leagues, War, Weekly Tournaments, etc.)
A player may participate in Trials without meeting the 200 post and 50,000 score requirements if they are able to provide evidence of a significant PVP achievement. Examples of sufficient achievements include:
  • Winning a Weekly Tournament
  • Finishing in the Top 3 in Leagues or other forum PVP Events
  • Finishing on the winning War team

Note: In the event more there are more than four applicants (including the defending master) for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master Jen-i of :light is NOT defending.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 03:50:10 pm by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189082#msg1189082
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 01:38:47 pm »
Jen will not be participating - too much RL business this time around. I will be following closely!
Lux Kyrie

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189118#msg1189118
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 09:51:32 pm »
Jen will not be participating - too much RL business this time around. I will be following closely!
Seeing you post made me go :D
Seeing you say no time made me go D:
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189121#msg1189121
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 11:15:06 pm »

Jen...

:'(
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189188#msg1189188
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 11:11:31 am »
:( arrrr....
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189672#msg1189672
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 02:55:01 am »
Boy, you were sure to give Light a false hope -,-

(No, I'm not going to apply. Insufficient point (not even 30k), posts, AND PvP participation.)
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189735#msg1189735
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 08:21:02 pm »
Anybody planning to apply as a challenger here ?

If there is somebody else, then I'll also apply, but I am NOT going to apply alone as I want to avoid the kind of mess I went through 2 trials ago when I ended up as a single challenger (after another one decided to drop out during phase 2) with the old master not defending.

Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189758#msg1189758
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 11:24:43 pm »
Oh! It's -participation- I thought it was -wins-. Now that I've reread the OP I'll challenge :light. It's my favorite element :)

Spoiler for developing war tactics:
Developing War Tactics
Phase 1: http://imgur.com/hakxO1r
How I would respond: If I was near elimination I would have our team vote on an all-or-nothing or rather play it safe. If  :light was in first i would bet a little more than to be considered a "safety bet"

Spoiler for Waging War:
Waging War (against the false gods)
Phase 1:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 58v 58v 592 5c4 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5fa 5fa 5if 5if 5if 5li 5og 5rl 5rl 5rl 621 621 8pj

Deck is used against Chaos Lord. Use golden hourglasses to draw through your deck, quantum pillars and novas to fuel your cards (don't create a singularity), pulverizer to destroy Chaos Lord's permanents, quintessence your lava golems to eventually kill him. Fog shield and miracle to defend against his damage until you kill him with mind flayer to lobo his fallen druids and other creatures.

Spoiler for Taking up Arms:
Taking up Arms
Phase 1:
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lb 5lb 5lb 5ld 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 8pr
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 06:34:22 pm by CrockettRocket »
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189800#msg1189800
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 04:46:25 am »
Spoiler for score and account info:

Spoiler for war/brawl bonus:
team life last place soldier last war here is the link:
one of my matches last war
I was general of  :light previous war, but that does not count AFAIK

Spoiler for loyalty bonus:

Spoiler for phase 1:
Task 1  Developing War Tactics
Spoiler for Task 1  Developing War Tactics (complete):
Event Card Name: Rules of Engagement
You need to declare one card (non-pillar or pend) for each battle that is banned for your opponent for the match. The card can be different for each of your opponents, and it can be from any element. The declaration has to be made during deck-building phase in the secret forum section of your team. When the deck-building phase is over and battle phase starts, the banned card-pairs are made public for each match. Since the decks are designed without knowing the banned card, it is possible that the submitted deck contains the card, however, it cannot be used in the match, so it is a dead card in the deck (for safety all copies could be replaced by relics for playing the match so the player does not play it accidentally).

How I would respond to the event card:
If we are leading: First I would decide what decks we are planning to bring against each opponent, then choose the card what would be a key card for the best couner-deck against our deck. Basically, going for maximum agression, we are in control.
If we are in danger of elimination: I would try to guess what deck the opponent would bring against us, what we fear the most and ban the key card of that deck.

Task 4 Waging War
Spoiler for Task 4 Waging War Against FGs (complete):
Deja-hope-eternal-saders vs Ferox:
5li 5li 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lk 5lk 5lk 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ls 5ls 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5rh 5rh 5rh 5rh 5rh 5rh 5ro 5ro 5ro 8ps

Tactic:
1. Get some deja-vu out quick, split them
2. apply luciferin to make them generate light
3. play hope shield
4. use eternity & crusader-endow-eternity to rewind deja-vu
5. replay deja-vu, split, then rewind one to repeat
6. use light nymph to make all already split deja-vu generate light
Once you reach 12 defense on the Hope shield, Ferix cannot do any more damage to you and the nymph will heal you back to full health. You can see such state in the snapshot below. From here on it is just a boring cycle of rewinding some deja-vu until Ferox decks out.
Spoiler for snapshot:

Life-light-perma=stall vs Octance
5c5 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5le 5le 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5lg 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5m6 5m6 8pn

Tactic:
1. Play reflective shield as soon as possible, this prevents UG damage
2. Ealry game while Octane has less than 2 Eagle-Eye on the field, hold back healing permanents, so that he wastes some Explosion on pillars, if you can get him to blow up 2 pillars you are good to go
3. Start playing Sanctuaries before life-healing so that he uses Explosions on those (they heal 4, while life ones heal 5 each)
4. Hold onto Miracle, only play it if absolutely necessary
5. Play guardian angel when Octane's hand is full, so he uses Fire Lance on it
6. You should win by deckout
Spoiler for turn-before-last:
Spoiler for last-turn:
Task 5 Beginning War Training
Spoiler for Task 5 Beginning War Training (complete):
Speed Training: Godlike Speed - Defeat a False God in as few seconds as possible.
Frankenshard vs. Morte
Spoiler for deck:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 786 786 786 786 786 7gq 7gq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7tb 816 816 816 816 816 816 8pm
Beat Morte in 82 seconds, I forgot to snapshot before the Victory screen, so I only got it after-winning state:
Spoiler for snapshot:

Speed Training: Blazing Ahead - Defeat any AI opponent with 100 or more HP with as much difference as possible between cards remaining
Voodoo bravery vs Hermes (122s, 6 turns, 92 cards for FG vs 3 cards for me):
Spoiler for deck:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 74d 74d 74d 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7tg 7tg 7tg 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 8po
Spoiler for "before the win":
At this point need to use 2x TU on the doll which completes the win (double of current 67 damage =134, FG has 133 HP):
Spoiler for "victory-screen":

Strength Training: Kratos' Disciple - Kill a False God with the attack from a single creature. (Chimera is banned)
Spoiler for deck:
7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7gq 7gq 7gq 7gq 7h2 7h2 7h2 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7js 7js 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8po
Used the above deck against Serket:
Spoiler for Hidden:

Endurance Training: Holding Them Back - Defeat an AI4 with an enemy creature delayed for as many turns as possible.
Spoiler for deck:
778 778 778 778 778 778 77l 77l 77l 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gs 7gs 7hi 7hi 7hi 80i 80i 80i 8pu
Using the above deck I got 15 delays on the Colossal Dragon of Tersa in the final turn:
Spoiler for snapshot:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 05:24:20 am by Zso_Zso »
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189956#msg1189956
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 01:30:19 am »
Crockett, as you've posted four Phase 1 tasks, only the top three in your entrance post will be used towards cards and upgrades for Phase 2.

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1189962#msg1189962
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 03:31:23 am »
Oh! It's -participation- I thought it was -wins-. Now that I've reread the OP I'll challenge :light. It's my favorite element :)

Spoiler for developing war tactics:
Developing War Tactics
Phase 1: http://imgur.com/hakxO1r
How I would respond: If I was near elimination I would have our team vote on an all-or-nothing or rather play it safe. If  :light was in first i would bet a little more than to be considered a "safety bet"

Spoiler for Waging War:
Waging War (against the false gods)
Phase 1:
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 58v 58v 592 5c4 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5fa 5fa 5if 5if 5if 5li 5og 5rl 5rl 5rl 621 621 8pj

Deck is used against Chaos Lord. Use golden hourglasses to draw through your deck, quantum pillars and novas to fuel your cards (don't create a singularity), pulverizer to destroy Chaos Lord's permanents, quintessence your lava golems to eventually kill him. Fog shield and miracle to defend against his damage until you kill him with mind flayer to lobo his fallen druids and other creatures.

Spoiler for Taking up Arms:
Taking up Arms
Phase 1:
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lb 5lb 5lb 5ld 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5oe 5oe 5oe 5oe 8pr
Crockett, as you've posted four Phase 1 tasks, only the top three in your entrance post will be used towards cards and upgrades for Phase 2.

Then probably minus Waging War, however I'm going to leave it incase of any incomplete tasks or other things that would put me at a disadvantage. Zzo already has loyalty bonus and war/brawl bonus.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: 9th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58331.msg1190013#msg1190013
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 01:09:18 pm »
however I'm going to leave it incase of any incomplete tasks or other things that would put me at a disadvantage. Zzo already has loyalty bonus and war/brawl bonus.

It should be stated, in Trials rules, that a sentence like this should be enough to be out from Trials. Imho.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:37:02 pm by SpikeSpiegel »
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

anything
blarg: Khaleesi