*Author

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239529#msg239529
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 02:21:44 pm »
Neither am I trying to act as a mod. I really doubt he'll be accepted either, but I rather not make any assumptions or talk anything about that as I'm not the trial overseer and I don't know what call with xdude make.

Offline xdudeTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239594#msg239594
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2011, 05:05:34 pm »
Kobi is right. Being banned from the Trials means being banned from all the Trials. As much as I'd like one more challenger, this isn't going to happen.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Ryan666

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239604#msg239604
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2011, 05:29:19 pm »
Kobi is right. Being banned from the Trials means being banned from all the Trials. As much as I'd like one more challenger, this isn't going to happen.
This is very unfair, none of you higher up people even talked to me. I didn't spam. They considered me thanking someone to be spam, and me welcoming all the noobs to be spam, if you didn't want people welcoming noobs then don't make a topic for it. I think this needs to be re-thought because it is extremely unfair. I was kicked for trials because i apparently spammed unintentionally. I could drop those 13 posts that were considered spam but I'd still meet the requirements. This just really upsets me because I was very excited for trials and I even made my mom get internet just so I could try my hardest in trials and now I can't because of something I didn't even mean to do.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239614#msg239614
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 05:58:06 pm »
This is very unfair, none of you higher up people even talked to me. I didn't spam.
Actually, you did. Sorry. Your warning is because of that sole reason. And you probably know that.

They considered me thanking someone to be spam, and me welcoming all the noobs to be spam, if you didn't want people welcoming noobs then don't make a topic for it.
Like I said in chat, you just said "Thanks". That doesn't really needs a post. You could of fill the sole post with stuff like "Thanks for all the feedback, keep it coming" or "Yes, that's slightly op and needs to be nerfed so let's go ahead and make bla bla bla changes, who agrees?" You didn't need to post at the exact moment, you could wait another post or two.

I think this needs to be re-thought because it is extremely unfair. I was kicked for trials because i apparently spammed unintentionally.
You received a warning because of spam. Unintentionally or intentionally, I think it's still spam either way.

I could drop those 13 posts that were considered spam but I'd still meet the requirements.
Unfortunately you couldn't unless you spammed a little more. ATM you have 211 posts, and the requirement is 200. So you'd be 2 posts short. Not a big deal, but pointing out either way.

Ryan666

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239618#msg239618
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 06:04:33 pm »
This is very unfair, none of you higher up people even talked to me. I didn't spam.
Actually, you did. Sorry. Your warning is because of that sole reason. And you probably know that.

They considered me thanking someone to be spam, and me welcoming all the noobs to be spam, if you didn't want people welcoming noobs then don't make a topic for it.
Like I said in chat, you just said "Thanks". That doesn't really needs a post. You could of fill the sole post with stuff like "Thanks for all the feedback, keep it coming" or "Yes, that's slightly op and needs to be nerfed so let's go ahead and make bla bla bla changes, who agrees?" You didn't need to post at the exact moment, you could wait another post or two.

I think this needs to be re-thought because it is extremely unfair. I was kicked for trials because i apparently spammed unintentionally.
You received a warning because of spam. Unintentionally or intentionally, I think it's still spam either way.

I could drop those 13 posts that were considered spam but I'd still meet the requirements.
Unfortunately you couldn't unless you spammed a little more. ATM you have 211 posts, and the requirement is 200. So you'd be 2 posts short. Not a big deal, but pointing out either way.
No, now I want him to delete my 13 posts of spam because that's how many i needed until i could enter trials, by now, i would have 200 posts and still qualify.

• Legendary Member
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239640#msg239640
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 06:54:39 pm »
First of all, nobody here is in any position to decide what is spam and what not. That privilege belongs solely to the moderators. Daxx brought the fact that you have spammed to my knowledge and this is against the spirit of the Trials. It is for active, helpful, skilled players, not for people who'd do anything, including nreaking the Forum rules to win.

Oh, also, the fact that you begged your mother to give you internet and now you don't have money for food and will likely starve to death doesn't impress me. Spamming is still spamming.

The only valid point in your posts I see is this:

none of you higher up people even talked to me
But this contradicts with what Daxx told me so I'm not going to even bother.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239661#msg239661
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 07:19:56 pm »
First of all, nobody here is in any position to decide what is spam and what not. That privilege belongs solely to the moderators.

I didn't decide what is spam. I made a speculation and a fact, as I've also heard that he spammed.

Anyway, Moar challengers plox?

Ryan666

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239685#msg239685
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2011, 07:55:29 pm »
First of all, nobody here is in any position to decide what is spam and what not. That privilege belongs solely to the moderators. Daxx brought the fact that you have spammed to my knowledge and this is against the spirit of the Trials. It is for active, helpful, skilled players, not for people who'd do anything, including nreaking the Forum rules to win.

Oh, also, the fact that you begged your mother to give you internet and now you don't have money for food and will likely starve to death doesn't impress me. Spamming is still spamming.

The only valid point in your posts I see is this:

none of you higher up people even talked to me
But this contradicts with what Daxx told me so I'm not going to even bother.
Well whatever, this all still pisses me off. If daxx wants to take away my posts of "spamming" then he needs to, otherwise, i still have the ammount of posts I need to qualify, I needed 13 posts to get to 200, now he needs to erase them, i'll still have 200 and i still qualify. Which means I should be allowed to enter trials.

Ryan666

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239739#msg239739
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 09:17:44 pm »
For emphasis,

Ryan666
Score: 34,000

• Legendary Member
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg239751#msg239751
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 09:28:07 pm »
For emphasis,

Ryan666
Score: 34,000
Added
Personal text by Cheesy

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg240057#msg240057
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 03:12:34 am »
I DID IT! After a very long day of grinding, I got my score up to 20,000.
Jippy99
Score:20,000
My score can go under now right?
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

• Legendary Member
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18553.msg240147#msg240147
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 06:27:03 am »
I DID IT! After a very long day of grinding, I got my score up to 20,000.
Jippy99
Score:20,000
My score can go under now right?
Added

The sign ups for the Trials of Light are now closed!
Personal text by Cheesy

anything
blarg: