*Author

Scaredgirl

Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg132939#msg132939
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 10:23:05 am »
Well, I can say for certain that if you break the rules you will not get full points. It would be unfair for all those other players who did follow the rules.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg132964#msg132964
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 01:28:03 pm »
well that sucks, i even asked in chat what 1/3 of 40 was (i really suck math.) and 13 was the answer, oh well, i guess im going to lose this then. Unless i can beat 12 FGs from adding a life tower XD.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg132966#msg132966
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2010, 01:30:03 pm »
well that sucks, i even asked in chat what 1/3 of 40 was (i really suck math.) and 13 was the answer, oh well, i guess im going to lose this then. Unless i can beat 12 FGs from adding a life tower XD.
It's actually 13.333 which rounds up to 14
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg133152#msg133152
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2010, 07:26:52 pm »
well im at 780 words on my article, and i have 5/6 cards done. i hope i can can finish it all. also why hasnt kuro or another done anything?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg133156#msg133156
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2010, 07:33:42 pm »
well im at 780 words on my article, and i have 5/6 cards done. i hope i can can finish it all. also why hasnt kuro or another done anything?
Anothebrother hasn't been on for a couple weeks.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg133162#msg133162
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2010, 07:45:28 pm »
Anothebrother hasn't been on for a couple weeks.
at this rate ill get AT LEAST the article done, which is a relief. it was my fault for being stupid with the FG deck, originally i had +1 jade staff - 1 quanta tower, but then i needed more quanta, so i took it out :X

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg133355#msg133355
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 02:37:54 am »
http://elementswiki.co.cc/decks/rainbow-decks/the-ragequit-deck  My article.... 1505 words.
I hope the FGs count as something, like 2 points max :/ oh well my fault for being stupid, i also have some cards, but i cant add the  :life next to the number so they will not be legal, and since no one has any idea how to fix it (at least in chat) i might as well post and hope for the best. will be edited soon with cards.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg133448#msg133448
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2010, 05:28:43 am »
...also why hasn't kuro or another done anything?
...BUT I HAVE!  >:(

(Oh wait, you're referring to Kurohami. Heh. ^^; )

Of course, regardless of points, I'm only going to vote for the person that answers my 'super secret question' during the voting phase. ;)

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg133457#msg133457
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2010, 05:41:42 am »
seeing as if i enter my cards into this they will be "flawed" because i can put a  :life icon on the card and i cant beat 12 FGs in a few hours asleep im just stuck with a broken FG killer and an article.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg133500#msg133500
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2010, 06:49:22 am »
Yea.  I miscalculated time left by 1 day, and as such, can't get the cards done.  Largely because I refuse to use copyright art.  What I would have done:

:life :life Pack wolf: N|N, where N is the number of Pack Wolves in play.  You cannot have more than 6 pack wolves in play.  Upgrade is N|2N

:life :life Healing Aura: Permanent.  You heal 3 life per turn.  Upgrade costs three and heals five.  I was tired of shards being used for life gain more frequently than life being used for life gain.

:life :life :life :life  :life Treefolk:  2|10 that has gravity pull when it comes into play.  For every one light quanta paid, it heals itself for one, and it can be used more than once per turn.  Upgrade is a 2|15.  Life needed a midranged creature and creature healing.

:life :life :life :life Morale Boost:  Permanent.  If you played a creature this turn, all creatures gain +1|+0

Pack wolves, rabbits, Morale Boost, and Survival of the Fittest go together.  Healing Aura goes with Treefolk.

Sleep time.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg133657#msg133657
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2010, 02:17:12 pm »
thanks for extending the time SG, now i can grind to hell :D

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10365.msg134214#msg134214
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 06:14:09 am »

anything
blarg: