Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Life?

dawn to dusk
3 (6.8%)
mathman101
11 (25%)
willng3
25 (56.8%)
killsdazombies
5 (11.4%)
None Worthy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: June 06, 2016, 01:12:44 pm

*Author

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62077.msg1234841#msg1234841
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2016, 07:58:03 am »

In other news, because I'm sure you'll be interested to read this, I chased the first cockroach I've seen in months down my bathroom sink and have closed the stopper to prevent it from coming out. However, now I'm worried that it's going to start biding its time and breeding an army that will one day attack without warning as I'm brushing my teeth. Wouldn't it be nice if I had had the foresight to create a crethalid ahead of time to prevent this potential outbreak of war?

Ok, good news is they prolly won't invade en masse. Just be sure to be ready for that time of the year when they start popping out every nigh D:
Bad news, there was already an army down there. Now it's a horde...
Welp, a spider just joined them so at this point I can either expect them to have some unknown generational rivalry and kill each other off or they will combine their efforts to try to usurp the human inhabitants. I think this means I need to get a lizard.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62077.msg1234854#msg1234854
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 12:48:24 pm »

In other news, because I'm sure you'll be interested to read this, I chased the first cockroach I've seen in months down my bathroom sink and have closed the stopper to prevent it from coming out. However, now I'm worried that it's going to start biding its time and breeding an army that will one day attack without warning as I'm brushing my teeth. Wouldn't it be nice if I had had the foresight to create a crethalid ahead of time to prevent this potential outbreak of war?

Ok, good news is they prolly won't invade en masse. Just be sure to be ready for that time of the year when they start popping out every nigh D:
Bad news, there was already an army down there. Now it's a horde...
Welp, a spider just joined them so at this point I can either expect them to have some unknown generational rivalry and kill each other off or they will combine their efforts to try to usurp the human inhabitants. I think this means I need to get a lizard.

Lizards I thought, only attract more insects. You should probably just get a robotic vacuum cleaner that's on 4/7 (4 hours a day, 7 days a week) to help prevent ground invasions, and then invest in some traps/RAID/whatever chemicals you have that can kill either pest to stop them in the air/water conduits.

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62077.msg1234876#msg1234876
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 02:02:19 pm »
Thank you very much to everyone who voted for me.

And best of luck to willng3 and dawn to dusk in the final battle.
something....something....something.....

anything
blarg: