*Author

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg258856#msg258856
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2011, 04:27:48 am »
4 Gravity Marks.  That is dedication right there folks.  majofa you asked for pics of collections and you got it, lol.

It's a tough call, two solid competitors.  Best of luck to you both.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg258916#msg258916
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2011, 07:28:45 am »
thx, I'm looking forward to the challenge. :)

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg259573#msg259573
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2011, 03:37:44 pm »
Thank you for all who have supported me once again. Though I've won with smaller margin this time, I'll make sure to keep my title >:D
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Indrejue

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg259724#msg259724
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 07:06:49 pm »
You are both incredible members of the community and very strong players i will be happy with anyone of you who takes over as gravity master for next war

anything
blarg: