*Author

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg256198#msg256198
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 02:31:26 pm »
As a master of Gravity, you should have intimate knowledge of how it works.

Please try and explain the physics of Gravity as best as you can.

Be detailed, but don't be too dense for people to understand.
Gradually build up complexity.

And don't stop 'till you hit midway through General Relativity.

Have fun!
Wow. You asked cool questions to other elements but a nerdy physics questions to us, huh? I'm sad :(
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline doublecross

• Reputation Power: 9
  • doublecross is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Did you miss me?
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg256200#msg256200
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 02:33:51 pm »
You really know how to suck up for votes don't you...

Ok, fine. I will give one of the questions I have been giving other ones (modified of course)

Deckbuilding challenge:

design a   :life/ :gravity duo that can beat what you consider to be the most annoying mono from each element (say what they are), as well as what you consider to be the all time most annoying deck
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. Speak the truth even when your voice falters.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg256247#msg256247
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 03:52:52 pm »
You really know how to suck up for votes don't you...

Ok, fine. I will give one of the questions I have been giving other ones (modified of course)

Deckbuilding challenge:

design a   :life/ :gravity duo that can beat what you consider to be the most annoying mono from each element (say what they are), as well as what you consider to be the all time most annoying deck
I'd rather lose one vote than answering a question totally unrelated to the trials. Why do I have to know physics in order to become master of gravity?

But I'll still answer it.

--------------------

Question : Please try and explain the physics of Gravity as best as you can.

F = G* m1*m2 / (r^2).

'nuff said. I'm the Master of Gravity, not a physics teacher.
although I've already taken AP physics test and got 5

--------------------

and for the deckbuilding question...

Code: [Select]
744 744 744 744 744 744 746 746 747 747 747 747 747 747 748 74a 74a 74a 75m 75m 75m 75m 7ai 7ai 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an
The most awesome :gravity / :life duo.

Indrejue

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg256292#msg256292
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 05:50:46 pm »
you skipped my 2 questions last post on page 2

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg256951#msg256951
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 02:00:34 pm »
you skipped my 2 questions last post on page 2
Finished it.

Indrejue

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg256970#msg256970
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 02:32:38 pm »
majofa you still need to reply to some questions this lack of activity might make you loss my vote.  cause i feel a general should be very active and quick to reply

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg257049#msg257049
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011, 05:44:43 pm »
majofa you still need to reply to some questions this lack of activity might make you loss my vote.  cause i feel a general should be very active and quick to reply
Sorry, it's not been inactivity on my part. I have a schedule, and all the rest of the questions will be answered by this evening.
(yesterday and today I work)

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg257124#msg257124
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2011, 07:53:55 pm »
Sorry, it's not been inactivity on my part. I have a schedule, and all the rest of the questions will be answered by this evening.
(yesterday and today I work)
Yes. Just because the master can't answer these (especially certain useless questions), doesn't mean he's a viable candidate. In real life, I'm a senior at high school with tons of free time now that college apps are done, while majofa has a job.

Offline BC

• Reputation Power: 0
  • BC hides under a Cloak.
  • have an escape plan
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg258193#msg258193
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 04:50:13 am »
Both GG and majofa
How did :gravity come to be your favorite element? (if it is not your favorite element, don't even bother answering) :gravity is a pretty weak and slow element unupped, and is probably one of the least popular element among the new players. So how?

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg258370#msg258370
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 03:17:11 pm »
First of all, DK's questions are just plain awesome. Intuitive and also highly related to the Trials. Others should ask questions like his instead of stupid questions such as Jersey Shore.

Question 1: You registered in the forum on April 19, 2010, and are part of the "26th generation" What do you see are possible future challenges that the community of Elements will face in the coming years? Explain your concerns but you are not required to post any solutions to these challenges.

I'm not 26th generation; I'm GirlsGeneration.

One thing I'm really concerned about is the administration of the forum. What would happen if SG gets locked in her own basement goes MIA just like Antagon and other veterans? We've seen how the forum was stalled during SG's absence.

Yes, there would be someone to take over, but would that person really have the initiative and dedication?

Therefore, I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks again to SG for organizing this forum.

Question 2:
The counter argument is you are the first woman to take the role of "master".
Do you find any significance in that fact? Or does it matter at all to you?

Explain briefly how you feel about others in the trial who are aiming for the title of "female master"

It is certainly significant, as long as people believe that I'm a female. It's up to you to believe whether I'm a liar or not. I am not planning to put up any specific proof of my gender, but I abide to the honor system and say that I am telling the truth.

Seeing there are two more potential female masters, I certainly take pride in motivating(?) them to follow my path. That doesn't mean that I support them as Master, though; they will have to claim the position with their skills, not the superior gender XD (shoot. maybe this line might deter some voters)

Question 3:   Excitement is building over the amount of released cards that zanzarino has put out since the last war.

Consider this scenario:
zanzarino, ScaredGirl, the entire council, war master , and by popular vote of the community have sided to ban "all newer cards" (cards from the last war; in other words it will be a repeat of the last war in terms of what cards that will be available)

Take the side of accepting this change; give 3 points of arguments that is in favor of this ban.(Do not use the fact that the majority of the popular vote, war master, and administrative committees have sided on scenario).

...I'm sorry, but I have to give up. I can't even give one point. Why in the world would we ever agree on that?

Question 4.
Both GG and majofa
How did :gravity come to be your favorite element? (if it is not your favorite element, don't even bother answering) :gravity is a pretty weak and slow element unupped, and is probably one of the least popular element among the new players. So how?
Gravity was indeed my starting element mainly because I wanted to try something new, other than elements like :fire, :water, :darkness, :light, etc., that shows up in other CCGs. It was really hard at the start and I soon moved to Fire for a while.

After I earned some money, I decided to build my first fully upgraded deck. Fractal Chargers and Animated Titans came into mind, and soon I was intrigued by Gravity's huge creatures. I especially liked the Gravity's way of combining rush and stall: Armagio tanking and Chargers/Titans/etc. rushing in for the kill.

Yes, upgraded Gravity still missed something to utilize its high HP creatures, but I pursued the element in the hopes that someday such cards will show up; and they did.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg258804#msg258804
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2011, 02:10:50 am »
I don't know if everyone noticed, but I've been answering my questions in my original post.

(@Batcounty your answer will be on there when I get back :) )

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg258846#msg258846
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2011, 03:50:56 am »
I feel the need to put up my card count.

anything
blarg: