*Author

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg254921#msg254921
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2011, 04:48:16 am »
A very deep question even though most people wont get it
What character of jersey shore do u identify yourself most? (this answer can pass genre border)
Secondly
How much do you want to be next master (or mistress) of gravity?

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg254998#msg254998
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 08:09:22 am »
Explain to us the gravity of the situation.

(Answer as creatively as possible.)
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

QuantumT

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg255065#msg255065
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2011, 11:06:04 am »
I'm going to take this in a bit different direction than most and ask you a little about deckbuilding.

What (war legal) decks would you build to defeat these two decks?

The decks should be all unupped and preferably not involve and nymphs as you don't know who will have to face down the decks.

Also, though the decks should be targeted counters, they shouldn't fall apart against other decks.

Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 542 542
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 590 590 590 590 590 590 593 593 593 593 5f6 5og 5oi 5oi 61qI'm not looking for some completely tested deck that totally owns them, more a deck that should in theory work as an expression of deck building creativity.

EDIT: Slight change on the wording to clarify.

Offline einherjar145

• Reputation Power: 4
  • einherjar145 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hehehehehe
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg255123#msg255123
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 01:01:26 pm »
Hello!. I got a couple of questions for u guys.

1. Which of these qualities should a Master have and why?(Pls choose one from the list.)

Honesty,Compassion,Passion, Diligence,Integrity,Patience,Respectful,Attitude or Others.(if any)

2. Which of these qualities should a Master NOT have and why?(Pls choose one from the list.)

Boastfulness,Proud,Laziness,Disrespectful towards others,Dishonesty,Ill-Tempered, or Others.(if any)

Offline einherjar145

• Reputation Power: 4
  • einherjar145 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hehehehehe
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg255179#msg255179
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 02:41:58 pm »
Hey guys!. I got a deckbuliding question for u guys too.(Have Fun!)

What kind of deck(s) would You use to counter the decks below.

The decks should be all unupped and preferably having no nymphs as you wont know who would have to face the decks.

You would have to use your own element and another element to make the deck. Try and make a deck which ppl would understand how to use it easily.

4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vi 4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vk 4vk 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vn 4vp 4vp 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v
55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rj 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg255188#msg255188
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 02:51:11 pm »
Q0. (OldTrees) What is Entropy?

Entropy is an element that lends Discord so that Gravity can own people even harder. We do the same by lending them Black Holes. I can't really tell if these two actually opposite elements, because the synergy is amazing :D

Q1. (icb) A very deep question even though most people wont get it
What character of jersey shore do u identify yourself most?

Not even gonna bother to answer.

Q2. (icb) How much do you want to be next master (or mistress) of gravity?

I'LL SELL MY SOUL TO ZANZ.

Yea. I'm that desperate.

Q3. (Hyroen) Explain to us the gravity of the situation.

Gravity is a Christmas tree without a star on the top. Many decorations were put up recently, but they're nothing if the tree is missing the star. Soon, in 1.27 patch presumably, Zanz is going to put the star up and the tree will be perfect.

Q4. (QuantumT) (That deckbuilding question thing)

55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55m 55m 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 561 561 561 561 5og 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oiFlying Titan OTK deck. Just hope that Pandemonium doesn't Rewind those Titans. If you're scared of even that, then don't fly the titans until you have multiple catapults up to OTK the opponent.

(more coming)

Q5. (einherjar145)
Which of these qualities should a Master have and why?

Honesty,Compassion,Passion, Diligence,Integrity,Patience,Respectful,Attitude

You listed all major virtues and ask me to choose some of them? I'd choose all of them because the title of a Master indeed asks for all.

Which of these qualities should a Master NOT have and why?

Boastfulness,Proud,Laziness,Disrespectful towards others,Dishonesty,Ill-Tempered, or Others.(if any)

Everything except Proud. Being a Master is not something to boast about, despite the respect it receives from others. Masters also shouldn't be dishonest about their own elements and see the strengths and weakness. They cannot be lazy as they have the obligation to let others know of the element and also help deckbuilding, etc.

However, a Master without pride is useless. A master should have confidence in her/his own element.

@Hyroen edited. I wrote the first version right before taking a nap.

Q6. (einherjar145) (Another deckbuilding question)

The Titan deck above easily beats both decks. The first deck is especially a horrible choice against Gravity, as Gravity has creatures/abilities to bypass that dissipation shield.

Q7. (vrt) What's your favorite heavy metal band?

3D House of Beef? :D (works both ways)
yea. Get pissed, icb. jersey shore... oh lord...

Q8. (indrejue) how would you handle the delegation of tasks as new master a serious problem in last war?

The problem really wasn't with the delegation of tasks, but how I decided to overwork and take care of everything. I tend to do that because I can't stand the deckbuilding thread coming up a day after the phase has begun. I'll leave the members with the corresponding tasks to do it this time.

Q9. (indrejue) what kind of scouting do you intend to do before picking players to insure active strong membership also a problem?

Most players would have participated in the previous wars, and that experience serves as a good reference point. Even if the player never participated, I'll look into her/his forum behavior, deckbuilding/PvP abilities, etc.

Yay done.

Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg255451#msg255451
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 08:10:20 pm »
@ girlsgeneration: I think einherjar145 was asking which of those negative qualities should a Master --not-- have as opposed to which should they have...
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline doublecross

• Reputation Power: 9
  • doublecross is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Did you miss me?
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg255796#msg255796
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 02:35:30 am »
As a master of Gravity, you should have intimate knowledge of how it works.

Please try and explain the physics of Gravity as best as you can.

Be detailed, but don't be too dense for people to understand.
Gradually build up complexity.

And don't stop 'till you hit midway through General Relativity.

Have fun!
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. Speak the truth even when your voice falters.

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg255904#msg255904
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 04:12:46 am »
Question: What's your favorite heavy metal band?
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg255908#msg255908
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 04:15:03 am »
If this is answered, and my JS question remains unanswered im gonna be seriously pissed

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg255914#msg255914
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2011, 04:17:15 am »
If this is answered, and my JS question remains unanswered im gonna be seriously pissed
To be fair icb, I don't think anyone would actually -want- to compare themselves to a Jersey Shore member, considering all the controversies and stupid stuff those people do... I mean, really. At least vrt's question has slightly more class (even though it's also equally irrelevant).

Indrejue

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20048.msg256143#msg256143
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2011, 01:36:25 pm »
well i do not even watch jersy shore or know any of the lame characters to be able to compare my self with any of them if i were in trial.  remember not all people are mindless fools watching whatever senseless garbage the networks try and shove down their throats.

one a more serious note how would you handle the delegation of tasks as new master a serious problem in last war?

and what kind of scouting do you intend to do before picking players to insure active strong membership also a problem?

anything
blarg: