Poll

Who is the most worthy to be the next Master of Gravity?

Ginyu
21 (52.5%)
montrossen
5 (12.5%)
Dm
11 (27.5%)
None Worthy
3 (7.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: June 14, 2015, 12:31:46 pm

*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192373#msg1192373
« on: June 09, 2015, 12:30:26 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most as THE representative for their element.  If you do not have any preference for who should be Master, or cannot decide between the candidates, please select the "None Worthy" option. 

To help you make the best decision possible, feel free to ask the candidates questions.  Both challengers and defending Masters ought to answer the questions in this thread to help the voters make the best possible choice.  Please put all your answers in a single post (employing spoiler tags is recommended).  Also, challengers should include in that post a link to your Phase 1 submission post.

Questions and answers may begin now that this topic is posted.
Voting will begin when the polls are up at the official start of Phase 3.
Phase 3 ends when poll expires.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192378#msg1192378
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 12:41:53 pm »
Spoiler for why I want to be the Master of Gravity:
I am playing this game for around 4 years now, until I joined the community actively at around August last year. I participated in several PvP Events, including lots of Tournaments, Leagues, Rent a Deck, 12 Lives and - my best experience of all - War #8. During all that time, I became better and better until I finally won 2 Weekly Tournaments in a row, got 2nd last Championship League and went 21-3 in Phase 2 of these Trials. But I also got a part of this community. I learned a lot of great guys and I have a lot of fun being here, what keeps my motivation to rise higher, and I became a Tournament Organizer to give back what this community is giving me.

Deck building and testing has always been my favourite activity in this game. I always tried to find new combos and combine the strengths of all elements. However, at the beginning of this year, I focussed on an element that was a favourite of mine since the beginning: Gravity. I've liked the theme since my childhood, all the control possibilities and finally the uncountable synergies with all the remaining elements are just awesome. I built tons of decks the last months that didn't only make lots of fun, but also did a major part at gaining me the Silver Trophy last CL.

And now, Trials are on. I put a large effort to get the maximum of 8 points in Phase 1 and my 21-3 ratio in Phase 2. The Finals are near and I can't wait for the epic final battle to finally reach the Title I want so badly. A Title I will hold with pride when participating as the General of Gravity next War and the Leader of Gravity next Brawl. Don't think I will ever drop of these major events without a very good reason. Gravity didn't go well recently, and it is time to raise it to the path of glory where it belongs to.

All hail to Gravity!

Questions and answers:

Spoiler for SpikeSpiegel:
Question for all: what are best sinergies of  :gravity and why?
The best synergy according to strength is, of course, Disco-Blackhole. It counters most Monos very badly and, due to BH, also Rainbows have their problems unless they can get an early Sanc or lots of damage out. Here, there is going to be a difference between sharded and non-sharded: With SoF, even Sanc's can't hurt too long, but rush decks can use the gotten time to set up enough creatures. Stalls, on another line, usually have very good chances in countering Disco-Hole. Sancs, again, but also healing against little-to-medium damage output as well as CC can take care comfortably. CC is able to take care of SoF as well when drawn early, that DBH can't pack too many without hurting either early denial or total damage.

Now it is gonna be hard, as there are a lot of good synergies. One is Gravy-Time for sure, as Momentum-Dunes with RT can break stalls if poison is done early with Charger support. However, you can also make a stall version with either Armagio or Otyugh (mostly depending if unupped or upped). Another thing to notice are Pharaoh/Scarabs. If sharded, SoF is gonna take the part of PC :time needs so much. Gravity Pull is an awesome combo with SoF, but even unsharded or without a SoF on the field, it can take good care of creatures until your army is up. Chimera as a finisher is a good thing against Dims and high-DR-shields. There are more toys to play with Catapult and Acceleration, if you wanna go heavy stall-breaking.

For 3rd, it's close between Aether and Life (ha, you have sth. in common). While Aether brings Fractal for Guards and Chargers with the help of Dims, Life can bring Mitosis, Adrenaline and Heal (more time for setup is a good thing). All in all, due to CC being more common than Nightmare, Aether is gonna take the win at this point (but not in war, sorry deuce/Zawad :P). Fractal Chargers is considered - for good reason - to be the best stallbreaker in the game, while Fractal-Guards bring good speed and CC-resistent creatures. Dims and Lightning are good support cards to ensure you are gonna live long enough.

Spoiler for Frozengaia:
Gravity is a weird element.
What element is the most related to gravity other than gravity?
Is gravity's weirdness why it tends to do poorly in war?
I can't agree with it being "weird". It is actually the element of control and is straight forward in that. It contains different CC, PC (both control and shield ignoring) and quanta control. In addition, it is able to control the field by CC-resistant creatures.
The element that is most related is Earth. It shares high-HP creatures and a part of the control possibilities. Pulverizer, one of the best control cards in the game, is the best example of how close Earth and Gravity are in terms of PC. Graviton Guard and Steel Golem, on the other hand, show good resistant creatures with lots of HP.
As mentioned, it isn't weird (in my opinion). The reason why it didn't do well is the thing that unupgraded Gravity is very slow. Also, Gravity shows it's full potential with other elements, what is a bit harder in a restricted meta like War is.

Spoiler for Zawadx:
Gravity can be pretty strong (as evidenced by Laxa in War 7), yet it has almost always done poorly in War. Why do you believe that is? And what will you do to change it?
Gravity has a lot of control possibilities, but it's weakness is it being slow. This hurts even more if the meta is almost unupgraded. This makes it harder to be competetive, but it is far away from being unable to have success (as Laxa proved great).
My goal is to show that Gravity has the potential of a top-tier element in War again. I am going to use Gravity's full potential in creating new deck strategies to be more versatile against possible opponents; I actually have already made some (which I won't explain here, of course). I am very optimistic to recreate the success Gravity deserves and is able to.

Spoiler for willng3:
What element do you hate the most and why?
I don't hate any element. I experienced a lot with different synergies and used every element without a real favour or hate; so I could look for the best. Especially now, when I focus on Gravity, I use any other element to bring up versatile decks that are able to beat anything I mindgate.

Spoiler for Higurashi:
What does your element represent and mean to you outside of the gameplay? What has it done for you, and what would you do for it as a Master?
Starting in my childhood, I loved astronomy. Once I was able to read, I collected several books about it and talked a lot with my father, who shared my hobby. For me, Gravity itself represents the order of nature - actually Physics - that keeps the world going.
I will hold my Mastership with pride and respect. I am gonna lead Gravity in both War and Brawl (hopefully RL lets me) and represent it's power and potential. Also, I will (even if I don't become Master) share the experience I made so far with Gravity followers and newer players that are interested to make it more popular and succesful.

Spoiler for trashduke:
If you win Trials, will you lead your team into the upcoming war?
If not, please explain why.
If so, please describe your leadership style and how you will organize and motivate your team members.
Yes, I will lead Team Gravity in the next War. However, I don't want to explain my strategies and leadership style officially, sorry.

Spoiler for dragonsdemesne:
If your element has never won a war, why do you think that is?  (underpowered elements, bad generals/team, bad rng, etc)
If your element has won a war, what makes you think YOU can do it again?
Gravity hasn't won a War so far. Gravity as an element isn't underpowered, but it lacks speed in unupped meta that War is. Especially against fast elements like Fire, it is very hard to bring good decks. It needs good leadership who knows about this weakness and how to solve this problem. Laxa was able to, Scibra was not. Now, I am gonna proof that I know it as well, and I hope Graviton will serve us good RNG.

Spoiler for dawn to dusk & Naesala:
brawl, where do you stand on it and do you think you will be able to be a brawl boss?

Good question, might I add: Do you think masters should represent their elements in Brawl?
I do think Masters should represent their Element in Brawl as much as in War. Both events represent the elements the most, and so Masters should show that they both have element-relating skills in PvP as well as in Competitions.
I will try to make it to Brawl, but I can't give a promise because of real life. My motivation for it is very high and I am already enthusiastic to represent my Element in both major events.

Spoiler for Corri:
To all: Who was the greatest Master of Gravity? Why? If you could pick 5 guys for your team (no restiricitons: no matter if he is a Master of a different element; no matter if she/he is active/inactive; no matter if she/he is a WM or not; etc.) who would you pick? Why?
It is hard to choose the best Master as I haven't seen most of them while they were active. GirlsGeneration, nilsieboy and Laxadarap come close as they were succesful in PvP and experienced Gravity enthusiasts. If I have to choose one, it is biased as he is the only one I saw active: Laxadarap.
My favoured team would be: GG, nilsieboy, Laxadarap (yeah, obvious choices), dragonsdemesne (very skilled player and sportsman) and Odii Odsen (also awesome in PvP, and a great guy to talk with). There are some more I have in mind, like inthisroom and hainkarga, but that is the Top5.

Who of your competition is the best for this position? Why? Pls don't choose yourself!
If it's not going to be me, it should be montrossen. He is very enthusiastic about Gravity as well and very active. The only thing he lacks is experience; I have been in the last War and being General right in the first would have been extremely hard.

Spoiler for CCCombobreaker:
Does the vault feel emptier with no chimeras or no graviton salvagers?
Yes, it does feel emtpier without Chimeras. They are a very nice addition in decks like Guardtal or Mito-Guards to ensure victory even against nasty shields. They are also good to catch that extra turn you would normally die to finish your opponent.
Graviton Salvagers... can be good if you mindgate a specific deck of your opponent. Normally, not that useful, as a 1|2-atk-creature doesn't bring too much to the table.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:34:11 am by Ginyu »
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192431#msg1192431
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 06:23:48 pm »

Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192435#msg1192435
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 06:38:17 pm »
If you vote for me, something's off.

Spoiler for Answers:
Spoiler for Spike:

Entropy because Discohole

Lolnoob
Spoiler for Frozengaia:
To Dm:
Can I just say your current avatar is really smashing? Kthanx.

To all:
Yes
Earth
No
Spoiler for Corri:
To all: Who was the greatest Master of Gravity? Why? If you could pick 5 guys for your team (no restiricitons: no matter if he is a Master of a different element; no matter if she/he is active/inactive; no matter if she/he is a WM or not; etc.) who would you pick? Why?

Who of your competition is the best for this position? Why? Pls don't choose yourself!

GirlsGeneration, because PvP. Laxa second. Because he liked gravy. But he played War on easy-mode.
antagon, antagon, antagon, antagon, antagon. Because it's antagon.

None Worthy. He's amazing.
Spoiler for Zawadx:
Gravity is one of the strongest elements in a 6 up environment, yet it has always don poorly in War. Why do you believe that is? And what will you do to change it?

Let me enlighten you a bit - not all wars were 6-up environments. Older wars weren't - Only Gens and Lts could have ups (apart from some roles in some wars), and thus war was not a 6-up environment.

Then, I'd like to say that even in your 6-up environemnt, your claim that it has always done poorly is false. Gravity was a strong contender in not this war, but the one before it, with Laxa leading it. It did extremely well. Click me.

The only reason Gravity did badly in a 6-up environment is simply because the master at hand had no idea how to use Gravity properly. No personal jabs meant, but looking at what Gravity fielded at the beginning of last war, it's obvious they had no idea what they were doing. So far, in the Wars with 6 ups, Gravity did well in one, and bad in the other. In the one it did well, we had a good master with good deck picks leading it. In the one it failed... well, just look at what they fielded.

I think that your question isn't about gravity and more about your lack of knowledge about past wars.
Spoiler for willng3:
What element do you hate the most and why?
Other, because there's no creatures.
Spoiler for Higurashi:
What does your element represent and mean to you outside of the gameplay? What has it done for you, and what would you do for it as a Master?
It represents me not dying. It has kept me alive. I would lead it to victory, of course.
Spoiler for trashduke:

If not, please explain why.

If so, please describe your leadership style and how you will organize and motivate your team members.
Might not, because I'm WM.
If I do, I will crush and destroy my opponents by bringing out the 60 card mono gravity that will single handedly win us war. I'll also swap War Rules and make us win. Not that it's needed. I could swap War Rules to make it easier for the others, because Gravity is just that good.
If your element has never won a war, why do you think that is?  (underpowered elements, bad generals/team, bad rng, etc)

If your element has won a war, what makes you think YOU can do it again?
Not enough antagon in our team.
Nor ups. Nor active masters. Nor non-gravity based FFQ decks. (Pls stop.)
Spoiler for Naesala and dawn to dusk:
brawl, where do you stand on it and do you think you will be able to be a brawl boss?

Good question, might I add: Do you think masters should represent their elements in Brawl?
I will be able to but I won't do it
Brawl has borderline no elemental ties and shouldn't be related to mastership in any way. Ever. Ever.
Ever.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:53:46 pm by Dm »

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192559#msg1192559
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 09:03:10 am »
To Dm:

To all:

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192597#msg1192597
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 01:17:22 pm »
Gravity can be pretty strong (as evidenced by Laxa in War 7), yet it has almost always done poorly in War. Why do you believe that is? And what will you do to change it?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 01:50:52 pm by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192601#msg1192601
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 01:44:23 pm »
Gravity is one of the strongest elements in a 6 up environment, yet it has always don poorly in War. Why do you believe that is? And what will you do to change it?

Let me enlighten you a bit - not all wars were 6-up environments. Older wars weren't - Only Gens and Lts could have ups (apart from some roles in some wars), and thus war was not a 6-up environment.

Then, I'd like to say that even in your 6-up environemnt, your claim that it has always done poorly is false. Gravity was a strong contender in not this war, but the one before it, with Laxa leading it. It did extremely well. Click me.

The only reason Gravity did badly in a 6-up environment is simply because the master at hand had no idea how to use Gravity properly. No personal jabs meant, but looking at what Gravity fielded at the beginning of last war, it's obvious they had no idea what they were doing. So far, in the Wars with 6 ups, Gravity did well in one, and bad in the other. In the one it did well, we had a good master with good deck picks leading it. In the one it failed... well, just look at what they fielded.

I think that your question isn't about gravity and more about your lack of knowledge about past wars.

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192605#msg1192605
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 02:08:33 pm »
If you vote for me, something's off.

Spoiler for Answers:
Spoiler for Spike:

Entropy because Discohole

Lolnoob
Spoiler for Frozengaia:
To Dm:

To all:
Yes
Earth
No
ROFLOLMAO! :P
Cant tell more,but i really liked it! :-*
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline montrossen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • The cringe is real
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192776#msg1192776
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 11:26:17 am »
Answers:
Spoiler for SpikeSpiegel:
:entropy Dishole is probably the best, it has fast lockdown and has no direct counters. Even firestall can lose to it if you have moderate luck. But in terms of fun, Blessed Oty's is the best :)

Spoiler for Frozengaia:
In terms of similarity of cards, :earth is closest. It has the same high HP, and it is close to the same colour as the :gravity mark (so relevant I know). I can make a good guess that :gravity's weirdness is a reason why :gravity does poorly in War.

Spoiler for Zawadx:
I cannot pretend to have any experience of War other than observing it, but I would think it's logical that :gravity might have the smaller pick of players due to its unpopularity compounding the fact it is decidedly under-powered, especially since :gravity does poorly on its own, it usually works better with other elements to support it where it has weakness.

Spoiler for willng3:
I don't know if hate any element, but the one I like the least is (when playing :gravity) :time. An early-drawn Eternity or a well placed Reverse Time are really problematic what with :gravity's high cost creatures and its tendency to use lots of buffs. Also sundial doesn't care about momentum so SCREW YOU SUNDIAL STOP BLOCKING MY CRE[player was banned from forums]

Spoiler for Higurashi:
What does your element represent and mean to you outside of the gameplay?
In RL, sadly not that much. For me, what happens in game stays in game, so to speak.
What has it done for you, and what would you do for it as a Master?
I would definitely try my best to get it a better name in War as a force to be reckoned with!

Spoiler for trashduke:
Yes.
please describe your leadership style and how you will organize and motivate your team members.
I have always liked trying to determine what strategy is the most effective one, and I intend to give it much thought if I become :gravity master. Whatever that strategy turns out to be, I will try my best to find it!

If your element has never won a war, why do you think that is?
Again, I don't have War experience, but I know that :gravity has potential to be a very strong element but it can go the opposite direction all to easily if you make a wrong decision.

Spoiler for dawn to dusk/Naesala:
I don't think I will join next brawl because the last one I did very poorly :-[. The prospect of becoming a boss... well, I don't really think that would be good for anyone.
Do you think masters should represent their elements in Brawl?
I think it is up to the masters to decide.

Spoiler for Corri:
If you could pick 5 guys for your team (no restiricitons: no matter if he is a Master of a different element; no matter if she/he is active/inactive; no matter if she/he is a WM or not; etc.) who would you pick? Why?
Odii odsen, Laxadrap, Duce, Trashduke, Mafoja
Who of your competition is the best for this position?
my twin Definitely Ginyu. He's already proven himself in battle phase and general PvP, and reading his answers could make my parents want to join  :gravity!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 09:33:43 pm by montrossen »
Ultra Gravity Lord of Edge

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192805#msg1192805
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 05:13:34 pm »
Updated my post with all questions and answers.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline Corri

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Corri is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2015 2nd Place
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192808#msg1192808
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 05:28:50 pm »

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 9th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58613.msg1192823#msg1192823
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 06:19:54 pm »
Does the vault feel emptier with no chimeras or no graviton salvagers?
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

anything
blarg: