*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1005578#msg1005578
« on: October 06, 2012, 02:47:42 pm »
'SIGN UPS FOR TRIALS

:gravitybig

Please make sure you've read the Rules (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,43467.0.html) very carefully.

To join these Trials, simply reply to this topic with your Phase 1 points and a screenshot of your in-game score.

Requirements:
  • 20,000+ score in Elements
  • 200+ forums posts
  • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time the clock above expires)
Note: In the event more there are more than four applicants for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:
  • Laxadarap
  • n00b
  • vagman13
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 02:48:00 pm by RavingRabbid »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1005623#msg1005623
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 05:57:24 pm »
inb4 n00b

Lvl 69 FTW
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1005676#msg1005676
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 08:32:17 pm »
Hi I'd like to participate.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline n00b

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1005802#msg1005802
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 05:01:01 am »
inafter Laxa (I was gone all day)

Score: 158000ish
I think I joined more than three months ago

I look forward to hopefully taking you on nilsie >:V
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 10:54:04 pm by n00b »
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Offline vagman13

• Reputation Power: 12
  • vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team Aether14 Club - Most expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWar #2 Winner - Team EntropyChampionship League 3/2010 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1006462#msg1006462
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 08:48:37 am »
An opportunity to kick n00b's butt? Sure sign me in

phase 11 points : 0
Score : 510k
joined a gazzilion years ago

Offline n00b

• n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1006481#msg1006481
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 11:54:15 am »
Vaggers and Laxas and n00bs, oh my!

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1006509#msg1006509
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 02:05:52 pm »
Vaggers, n00b and laxa.

So much awesomeness :D

Offline Laxadarap

• Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1006520#msg1006520
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 03:04:45 pm »
Still angry you didn't invite me to the gravycave for war >:)
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1008744#msg1008744
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 08:34:24 pm »
Let's do this! LEEROOOY...

Nah, just joking. Good luck to all participants this trial and to nilsieboy again. I just felt like I needed to type this; sorry if I'm breaking any rules.

Offline n00b

• Nom.
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1008748#msg1008748
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 08:58:25 pm »

Nah, just joking. Good luck to all participants this trial and to nilsieboy again. I just felt like I needed to type this; sorry if I'm breaking any rules.

You broke all rules and will be banned from everything forever. Thanks (:

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Always trust badgers.
Re: 6th Trials - Sign Ups https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43910.msg1009106#msg1009106
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 11:25:05 am »

Dm, y u so silly :D!

anything
blarg: