*Author

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370356#msg370356
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2011, 06:45:15 pm »
I'm grinding and updating regularly. 32500+ now.

(This probably will give you more work but maybe you can make the score breaker tomorrow?)

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370357#msg370357
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2011, 06:47:58 pm »
DM, grind like youve never grinded before! NUUU i want you in!
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370358#msg370358
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 06:49:05 pm »
Dm, you did it last time. Do it again!
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370359#msg370359
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2011, 06:51:51 pm »
farm bro, farm like 10 men!
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370379#msg370379
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2011, 07:28:05 pm »
(This probably will give you more work but maybe you can make the score breaker tomorrow?)
The cutoff for updating scores and posts will be when the deadline passes.  I will be online then and will lock this thread.  Any updates not in at that time will not count.

Players should be prepared to verify their score by posting a screenshot.  If you want to post screenshots in advance (as Bhlewos has done), that'd help me out.

If you don't make the cut and want to join another Trial instead, I will accommodate you provided that the new element isn't already full (I won't have you bumping off a player there and needing to find him a home where he can bump another player, etc).  You'll also need to tell me very, very quickly so I can add you there.  In fact, feel free to either post your backup element here or PM me in advance.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370383#msg370383
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2011, 07:38:48 pm »
I'll give screenshots when the time comes (easier that way, At least for me..), but I'll also do it when I have to take a farming break (To sleep, for example.) I'll be prepared to post the screenshot anyway. I'll be updating regularly before the deadline.

And no. As much as I appreciate the offer I rather get into this trials or not join one at all.

33k by the way.

Offline Qwandri

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Qwandri is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370419#msg370419
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 08:38:33 pm »
Okay, guys, I don't think I'll be able to make it in, especially considering that y'all want him more than me, but I'm determined to try. It doesn't help tha I'm going to be away for today and somne of tomorrow, either.
Strike that, reverse it.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370433#msg370433
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 08:54:22 pm »
Okay, guys, I don't think I'll be able to make it in, especially considering that y'all want him more than me, but I'm determined to try. It doesn't help tha I'm going to be away for today and somne of tomorrow, either.
Don't worry, be calm and farm when you have the free time. If you're determined, don't let that time stop you. Both of us have a fair shot.

Offline Qwandri

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370436#msg370436
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 08:57:43 pm »
I'm trying. I do really appriciate that I even have a chance at this. Thanks Dm and everyone.
Strike that, reverse it.

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370441#msg370441
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 09:05:34 pm »
hopefully this is the extent of the drama during these gravity trials
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370442#msg370442
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 09:06:02 pm »
do i still have to post score to?
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline Qwandri

Re: 4th Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28917.msg370476#msg370476
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 09:46:13 pm »
New post for updating score on, in the interest of laziness:

Strike that, reverse it.

blarg: